Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,601 members, 7,812,961 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 12:01 AM

With 2m, Should I Travel Out With It Or Do A Masters Degree With It in Nigeria? - Education - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / With 2m, Should I Travel Out With It Or Do A Masters Degree With It in Nigeria? (1243 Views)

Does A Masters Degree Guarantee Jobs? / Right Steps To Study For A Masters Degree Abroad / Advice: Should I Go For Medicine Or For A Masters? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

With 2m, Should I Travel Out With It Or Do A Masters Degree With It in Nigeria? by Unigrad: 10:55am On Apr 20, 2020
Please fellow Nairalanders, I was able to gather 2m from the little financial source, I have ambition of becoming academician( lecturer), I don't know what to do if I should travel out with the money for greener pasture because the said money can't afford me the masters degree abroad or do Masters with it here in Nigeria. I was able to graduate with 2.1 in one of the best federal University in Nigeria.
Your constructive advices is highly needed.
Re: With 2m, Should I Travel Out With It Or Do A Masters Degree With It in Nigeria? by Ladylite: 10:57am On Apr 20, 2020
Unigrad:
Please fellow Nairalanders, I was able to gather 2m from the little financial source, I have ambition of becoming academician( lecturer), I don't know what to do if I should travel out with the money for greener pasture because the said money can't afford me the masters degree abroad or do Masters with it here in Nigeria. I was able to graduate with 2.1 in one of the best federal University in Nigeria.

Do a sustainable business that will sponsor BOTH
Re: With 2m, Should I Travel Out With It Or Do A Masters Degree With It in Nigeria? by Bola146(f): 10:57am On Apr 20, 2020
grin You can do business, just take your time to think and prayer the best business for you. Good luck
Re: With 2m, Should I Travel Out With It Or Do A Masters Degree With It in Nigeria? by Nobody: 10:58am On Apr 20, 2020
My brother do your masters, Nigeria go soon better.

1 Like

Re: With 2m, Should I Travel Out With It Or Do A Masters Degree With It in Nigeria? by pyyxxaro: 11:04am On Apr 20, 2020
Vade1:

Scammest scam oh

We never ready yet oh
Re: With 2m, Should I Travel Out With It Or Do A Masters Degree With It in Nigeria? by Nobody: 11:06am On Apr 20, 2020
Unigrad:
Since you desire to be a lecturer, pls travel overseas for your Masters.
That amount is sufficient to take you to some good countries around the world, where you can run your programme and work at the same time.
It mustn't be Canada or the US.
Just do more research, especially online

1 Like

Re: With 2m, Should I Travel Out With It Or Do A Masters Degree With It in Nigeria? by seanwilliam(m): 12:41pm On Apr 20, 2020
I have three options here for u9i
1. enrol for master in nigeria and start business with half of the money
2. go husle for malay , use that money learn work there
3. enrol for master in Germany or all these Scandinavia countries.. like Finland etc..
but if I were you oo, in as much i don get bsc, I go pick the number 2.. because when you make money, virtually everything is possible to achieve and to reverse except? TIME
Re: With 2m, Should I Travel Out With It Or Do A Masters Degree With It in Nigeria? by UdyOgwoUde(m): 1:10pm On Apr 20, 2020
There's going to be a massive recruitments after this pandemic. So I'll advice you to plan towards leaving this country. U fit use school comot, that's the easiest. 2m might not be enough to go and study in abroad, but if u can arrange sure 5odds with the 2m, bro na 10m b that
Re: With 2m, Should I Travel Out With It Or Do A Masters Degree With It in Nigeria? by Nobody: 1:28pm On Apr 20, 2020
Use am play Liverpool to win their remaining 9 matches, Home and Away.
Re: With 2m, Should I Travel Out With It Or Do A Masters Degree With It in Nigeria? by bestabigaelever(f): 2:54pm On Apr 20, 2020
Travel out
U can get scholarships in Germany, Finland, Netherlands, ireland
Whatever u want to do sef, travel out
Just get out of this country

1 Like

Re: With 2m, Should I Travel Out With It Or Do A Masters Degree With It in Nigeria? by excanny: 2:58pm On Apr 20, 2020
2M can't get u out of this country. Except u want to continue suffering abroad.

Save up to 4M, find your way to Canada, Australia, NZ or western Europe.

Avoid travel agents scams too o.
Re: With 2m, Should I Travel Out With It Or Do A Masters Degree With It in Nigeria? by arena07: 6:20pm On Apr 20, 2020
save your 2m and start looking for scholarship opportunities in Europe and good Asia countries like south Korea and Japan.....Make sure you write IELTS to boost your chance....
Re: With 2m, Should I Travel Out With It Or Do A Masters Degree With It in Nigeria? by emmahoney(m): 6:41pm On Apr 20, 2020
Re: With 2m, Should I Travel Out With It Or Do A Masters Degree With It in Nigeria? by emeka1759(m): 8:14pm On Apr 20, 2020
My guy try japan or south korea
Re: With 2m, Should I Travel Out With It Or Do A Masters Degree With It in Nigeria? by compreyus: 8:47pm On Apr 20, 2020
MOST LECTURERS WILL NOT TEACH YOU THIS.

IMPROVE YOURSELF DURING LOCKDOWN. LEARN ANALYSIS & INTERPRETATION OF DATA ONLINE.

With as low as a thousand naira, you can learn a skill that will benefit you a lifetime. statistical
analysis is a skill that is indispensable in every tertiary institution & acquiring the skill does not only put you ahead of others, but fetches extra income as it is a well sought out skill.*
We are actually running the training to help students especially undergraduate students in their penultimate and final year, and postgraduate students.
You can benefit by not only acquiring an invaluable skill for yourself alone but can also make some extra money from colleagues who don't have the skill.
Single statistical analysis of project may cost students btw 5-20k depending on location and volume of work done.
The packages have been splitted to allow all categories benefit.
TEXT OR CHAT 08039244808 TO REGISTER

Re: With 2m, Should I Travel Out With It Or Do A Masters Degree With It in Nigeria? by Nobody: 11:10pm On Apr 20, 2020
While waiting for your final decision? Buy Dollars with the 2MN considering the oil slump. Do it sooner than later if you want to gain from the oil wahala.
I am not into investment at all, I just tried to be logical, I may be wrong.
Re: With 2m, Should I Travel Out With It Or Do A Masters Degree With It in Nigeria? by Unigrad: 12:20pm On Apr 21, 2020
NockMedia:

Since you desire to be a lecturer, pls travel overseas for your Masters.
That amount is sufficient to take you to some good countries around the world, where you can run your programme and work at the same time.
It mustn't be Canada or the US.
Just do more research, especially online
please, can you help me with some of the countries?
Re: With 2m, Should I Travel Out With It Or Do A Masters Degree With It in Nigeria? by ksbusari(m): 4:59pm On Apr 21, 2020
Just be wise. 2m is a very small amount of money o. I don't even have 100k in my account I know and you have to be very careful with it. If you haven't decided what to do with it pls don't touch. If were you, I will start preparing to write my IELTS exam.

1 Like

Re: With 2m, Should I Travel Out With It Or Do A Masters Degree With It in Nigeria? by Unigrad: 11:35pm On Apr 21, 2020
ksbusari:
Just be wise. 2m is a very small amount of money o. I don't even have 100k in my account I know and you have to be very careful with it. If you haven't decided what to do with it pls don't touch. If were you, I will start preparing to write my IELTS exam.
How do I go about the IELTS, how much will it cost?
Re: With 2m, Should I Travel Out With It Or Do A Masters Degree With It in Nigeria? by dprpikin: 3:30am On Apr 22, 2020
merahki:
While waiting for your final decision? Buy Dollars with the 2MN considering the oil slump. Do it sooner than later if you want to gain from the oil wahala.
I am not into investment at all, I just tried to be logical, I may be wrong.

It is actually the other way round.

Slump in oil price entails shortage of dollars in the Nigerian exchange market. And when there is decrease in supply against a constant demand, then price hikes. In other words, more naira Would be chasing the few dollars available.
Re: With 2m, Should I Travel Out With It Or Do A Masters Degree With It in Nigeria? by ksbusari(m): 6:41am On Apr 22, 2020
Unigrad:

How do I go about the IELTS, how much will it cost?
A cousin of mine tried it recently and passed. he told me he sent close to 75k and nw has two years expiry.
Just don't fall hand. it's a small money.
Re: With 2m, Should I Travel Out With It Or Do A Masters Degree With It in Nigeria? by Unigrad: 11:23pm On Apr 22, 2020
Vade1:
Can you throw more light on this?

(1) (Reply)

How To Collect Your Transcript University Of Portharcourt / Female Student Recalls How Her Boyfriend Was Cheating On Her (Funny Video) / Does Sucking Of Woman’s Breasts Really Prevent Breast Cancer?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 28
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.