Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,836 members, 7,820,917 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 02:54 AM

Panic As Unexplained Deaths Ravage Kano Metropolis - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Panic As Unexplained Deaths Ravage Kano Metropolis (8601 Views)

EFCC Seeks Laws Against Unexplained Wealth / Tinubu Should Sign Executive Order On Unexplained Wealth, Says Ndume / Saraki Listed In Cases Of Unexplained Wealth In The UK The Police Must Consider (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Panic As Unexplained Deaths Ravage Kano Metropolis by Deepfeel(m): 2:06pm On Apr 20, 2020
A
Re: Panic As Unexplained Deaths Ravage Kano Metropolis by Supan(m): 2:11pm On Apr 20, 2020
DanArrewa:
15million beggars in the south east alone!!
Stop posting pictures from Uganda to support your lies.

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Panic As Unexplained Deaths Ravage Kano Metropolis by DanArrewa: 2:12pm On Apr 20, 2020
Supan:

I snapped that picture myself in Abakiliki when I went for a Bussiness trip... So stop deceiving yourself!

1 Like

Re: Panic As Unexplained Deaths Ravage Kano Metropolis by Deepfeel(m): 2:18pm On Apr 20, 2020
Supan:

Don't mind him

He can't find one Igbo beggar he is importing pictures

DanArrewa is an almejiri himself , 40 million of them on the street

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Panic As Unexplained Deaths Ravage Kano Metropolis by Nobody: 2:18pm On Apr 20, 2020
Almajiri vs ipob...nigeria would always be backward because we still cant see the problems are our greedy leaders...the presidents, govs, senators, reps, ministers etc who are only after their pockets both pdp and apc...we love deceiving ourselves with ethnic and religious sentiments...keep it up.

2 Likes

Re: Panic As Unexplained Deaths Ravage Kano Metropolis by obiekunie2: 2:20pm On Apr 20, 2020
DanArrewa:
I snapped that picture myself in Abakiliki when I went for a Bussiness trip... So stop deceiving yourself!

grin grin grin grin

Gbam!

u snapped it when you went for a business trip in utonkom!

2 Likes

Re: Panic As Unexplained Deaths Ravage Kano Metropolis by Deepfeel(m): 2:32pm On Apr 20, 2020
DanArrewa:

Lol someone that has never traveled out of north , do almejiris even do business?

Look at you short in the middle with your brothers , all kidnappers

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Panic As Unexplained Deaths Ravage Kano Metropolis by GMBuhari: 2:41pm On Apr 20, 2020
Definitely has to be corona

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Panic As Unexplained Deaths Ravage Kano Metropolis by Rich4god(m): 2:44pm On Apr 20, 2020
DanArrewa:
Fake news!!

When are guys ever going to stop spreading fake news!!

I'm in kano this news is FAkE!!

Igbos are just too eager to see the down fall of the North!! But it's never going to happen!!
In as much as I know that this is fake news, don't bring Igbos into this matter.
Re: Panic As Unexplained Deaths Ravage Kano Metropolis by Supan(m): 3:00pm On Apr 20, 2020
DanArrewa:

Mallam Adamu. It was me that put uganda flag there.

The same with the pictures you posted yesterday, The Cars has Uganda plate number.

3 Likes

Re: Panic As Unexplained Deaths Ravage Kano Metropolis by Pusyiter(m): 3:01pm On Apr 20, 2020
When you allowed Chinese in and we said NO
This is what we are getting
Common sense, ever since these Chinese came the figures have been increasing abi? grin
I laff in malawi grin

1 Like

Re: Panic As Unexplained Deaths Ravage Kano Metropolis by ednut1(m): 3:04pm On Apr 20, 2020
I wish dss cant fish out fake news spreaders and behead them
Re: Panic As Unexplained Deaths Ravage Kano Metropolis by Makemefit12op(m): 3:07pm On Apr 20, 2020
If there are 15 million beggars in East then how many they are in population moreover if there are 15 million beggars in East alone,then you can think of how many they are in north
DanArrewa:
15million beggars in the south east alone!! Go and help your people!

1 Like

Re: Panic As Unexplained Deaths Ravage Kano Metropolis by Nobody: 3:10pm On Apr 20, 2020
DanArrewa:
in Abakiliki they have highest number of beggars in the east!

You should stop moving about posting unverified news on the internet.

You could get reporter for that.

Take note!

1 Like

Re: Panic As Unexplained Deaths Ravage Kano Metropolis by Crimsoneagle: 3:14pm On Apr 20, 2020
Seriously oluwaseun osewa has failed nairaland.. For him to allow so much tribal hate to go on in this forum of his just shows how nonchalant he is.. He should really do something fast about nairaland b4 it's too late.. This forum is gradually turning to a joke

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Panic As Unexplained Deaths Ravage Kano Metropolis by Xisnin(m): 3:15pm On Apr 20, 2020
Fake news.
Why don't you tell us the average number of burials before Coronavirus?
Re: Panic As Unexplained Deaths Ravage Kano Metropolis by AskProf: 3:42pm On Apr 20, 2020
DanArrewa:
Fake news!!

When are guys ever going to stop spreading fake news!!

Igbos are just too eager to see the down fall of the North!! But it's never going to happen!!

So, Yusuf Abdulsalam is now IPOB?

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Panic As Unexplained Deaths Ravage Kano Metropolis by Nobody: 3:47pm On Apr 20, 2020
dimejiamuda:
Kano State has witnessed spate of unexplained deaths in the past three days, and government is yet to come up with modalities to arrest the situation.

For instance, attendants and undertakers at the Dandolo Cemetery in Goron Dutse within the metropolis told Judicial Sketch that 61 dead were buried between Saturday and Sunday alone. Forty three were buried on Saturday, with 18 more buried on Sunday, they confirmed.

Also, at the Gyadi-gyadi Cemetery in Court Road within the metropolis, 31 were buried on Saturday alone.

The Farm Centre Cemetery also within the metropolis witnessed 27 burials just on Saturday.

The Abattoir Cemetery around Kofar Mazugal in the metropolis saw the burial of 13 people from Zango Quarters alone within three days last week.

Between Friday, Saturday and Sunday at Chedi, Ciromawa, Dorayi, Sharifai, Zage, an unascertained number of people died and were buried at the Abattoir Cemetery.

Kano State ministry of health is yet to make any official statement on the rising death incidences, but a health official at Zage who claimed to have attended to a number of patients, said those deaths were unrelated to .....

Read full details below:
https://judicialsketch.com/2020/04/20/panic-as-unexplained-deaths-ravage-kano-metropolis/

Re: Panic As Unexplained Deaths Ravage Kano Metropolis by Nobody: 4:28pm On Apr 20, 2020
This is not fake. You guys should stop this foolish tribal nonsense while people are dying. Do you have conscience at all or are you mocking the dead? We have serious issues at hand and you guys are carried by your stupid tribal wars.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Panic As Unexplained Deaths Ravage Kano Metropolis by Lovelive: 4:53pm On Apr 20, 2020
Mmuoojukwu:
This is not fake. You guys should stop this foolish tribal nonsense while people are dying. Do you have conscience at all or are you mocking the dead? We have serious issues at hand and you guys are carried by your stupid tribal wars.
Re: Panic As Unexplained Deaths Ravage Kano Metropolis by eruchboy(m): 4:56pm On Apr 20, 2020
Beginning of the end angry[color=#990000][/color]
Re: Panic As Unexplained Deaths Ravage Kano Metropolis by Lorenzop: 5:12pm On Apr 20, 2020
It can only get worse, the question is what are you doing to earn income from home. The truth is... things aren't gonna remain the same after the pandemic, people are gonna loose their jobs. In the US alone,over 22 million people have filled for unemployment status. Think about it

Join us as we continue to earn money from the internet, it's sad today that a lot of people still wallow in poverty. Come join me to make profit using our proven binary strategy. You trade yourself using our signals. Search on telegram for
Bang The Options

Re: Panic As Unexplained Deaths Ravage Kano Metropolis by VicUkegbu(m): 5:36pm On Apr 20, 2020
Nnna eeh
IDK but everything about d NORTH is Badluck
Tuffia!!!
Full of shit!!!
Re: Panic As Unexplained Deaths Ravage Kano Metropolis by Nobody: 5:49pm On Apr 20, 2020
daddytime:
Y'all remember the commissioner who recently got the sack for his indiscretion on FB by Ganduje, below is his defence...enjoy.

The use of “win win phrase” was basically an attempt to explain the Islamic Promise on the people that died as a result of any kind of pandemic. The late Mallam Abba Kyari was privileged to die as a result of COVID-19, making him among the beneficiaries in Islam. He is conferred with the automatic privilege of martyrdom.

“Our Rasul S. A. W assured on the path of martyrdom in Sahih al-Bukhari, Kitab al-Jihad wal-Siyar. Even Sheik Isah Ali Pantami has taken time to explain more of this. By this, the death of Mallam Abba Kyari is a big win for him, which is almost the dream of every Muslim.

So, the bolded is the reason why these guys are treating this virus with levity?

May God protect and preserve us from their ignorance and stupidity.

Even Saudi Arabia that is the custodian of the said religion isn't as carefree and stupid as some of ours are.

Una eye go clear sha

By the time the next election comes, maybe the population go don adjust naturally.
. This mentality is scary!!! 'Martyrdom'?? shocked shocked
Re: Panic As Unexplained Deaths Ravage Kano Metropolis by Finstar: 5:59pm On Apr 20, 2020
DanArrewa:
stop denying your own people

Bro, I don't often engage in political threads, talk of being tribalistic. But let's face the fact, the number of beggars up north is massive compared to anywhere in Nigeria.

The last time I was in Kano, what I saw broke my heart. I've never seen anything like that in my life. I just hope that in the end, everyone will be alright.

1 Like

Re: Panic As Unexplained Deaths Ravage Kano Metropolis by ITbomb(m): 6:03pm On Apr 20, 2020
Let's hope it is not true because the impact will be massive
Re: Panic As Unexplained Deaths Ravage Kano Metropolis by Jflex07(m): 6:09pm On Apr 20, 2020
Crimsoneagle:
Seriously oluwaseun osewa has failed nairaland.. For him to allow so much tribal hate to go on in this forum of his just shows how nonchalant he is.. He should really do something fast about nairaland b4 it's too late.. This forum is gradually turning to a joke
Traffic bro ,this forum has turned into something else for some time now, it is really sad that the owner only cares about his gains.. I hope to leave her soon forever.
Re: Panic As Unexplained Deaths Ravage Kano Metropolis by Folzye(m): 6:13pm On Apr 20, 2020
Imagine! Is this a country? Is this a state? We have Animals as Leaders..
Re: Panic As Unexplained Deaths Ravage Kano Metropolis by ollypass: 6:14pm On Apr 20, 2020
DanArrewa:
Fake news!!

When are you guys ever going to stop spreading fake news!!

am also in Kano..and it's not fake it's on the news and the commmisoner of health was interviewed..but just like you is in denial that they av to do investigations.mean while the cemetery guys agreed that there is a high rate of corpses now

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Obaseki: Election Losers Exploiting Herders/Farmers Crisis In Edo / Breaking: Bola Tinubu Isn't His Real Name but Amoda Ogunlere- he is 87 Years Old / Mohammed Idris: We’ll Be Transparent With Nigerians, Era Of Propaganda Gone

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 32
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.