Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,026 members, 7,810,829 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 04:26 PM

Can You Learn How To Drive From Youtube? Here Is My Experience - Autos - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Autos / Can You Learn How To Drive From Youtube? Here Is My Experience (686 Views)

How Much Should I Pay Someone To Drive My Car From Lagos To Abuja? / SOLD Buy And Drive From USA 2014 Toyota Camry Selling For 4.250,call 08038940607 / Procedures To Drive In A Nigeria Registered Car To Ghana Through The Border (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Can You Learn How To Drive From Youtube? Here Is My Experience by lammyng(f): 2:18pm On Apr 20, 2020
One of my 2019 goals was to learn how to drive so a few days before the end of the year, I tried to learn from YouTube before enrolling in a driving school.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xPD2Z5aqdXU&t=3s
Re: Can You Learn How To Drive From Youtube? Here Is My Experience by DonMustafa: 6:07pm On Apr 20, 2020
I once watched a movie where someone who plays video games of aircrafts sat in for a pilot and flew a plane. So you see, in a movie (youtube included) anything is possible. But remember, when you see dangote trailer, quickly check youtube for what to do, it might be your last youtube search ever
Re: Can You Learn How To Drive From Youtube? Here Is My Experience by Chimezie250(m): 6:38pm On Apr 20, 2020
DonMustafa:
I once watched a movie where someone who plays video games of aircrafts sat in for a pilot and flew a plane. So you see, in a movie (youtube included) anything is possible. But remember, when you see dangote trailer, quickly check youtube for what to do, it might be your last youtube search ever
you take style wicked

1 Like

Re: Can You Learn How To Drive From Youtube? Here Is My Experience by lammyng(f): 8:10am On May 07, 2020
LOL!! So in simple words, make enter road from YouTube?
DonMustafa:
Re: Can You Learn How To Drive From Youtube? Here Is My Experience by Udobassey(m): 8:38am On May 07, 2020
[quote author=lammyng post=88655055]One of my 2019 goals was to learn how to drive so a few days before the end of the year, I tried to learn from YouTube before enrolling in a driving school.

This is serious

(1) (Reply)

2009 Honda Accord EX-L V6 Sedan / *super Distress Sale* *08/09 Tokunbo Highlander* *limited Edition* *full optn / Excellent 2006 Toyota Camry For 1.1m -07034485442

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.