Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,303 members, 7,819,025 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 10:11 AM

Are You Worried About Your Finances? - Investment - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Investment / Are You Worried About Your Finances? (556 Views)

3 Reasons You’re Worried About Your Life. / Can 20 Euros Transform Your Finances? / Why Are You Worried? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Are You Worried About Your Finances? by FROkoroMiss(f): 2:20pm On Apr 20, 2020
We have been on LOCKDOWN where I am in for the past three weeks (I’m in Delta State Nigeria) with businesses and shops etc not being allowed to go to work.

I asked my sister in Lagos today if her boss is paying them now when they are home and she said no. And it’s the same thing happening for many RIGHT NOW.

So what are you going to do about your finances?

So many people are worried but you shouldn’t be.

Right here in my house I have made and still keep making money from things God is showing me.

I taught two classes on DIVINE PROVISION and how to walk in PROSPERITY in your finances even in these times and the responses have been OVERWHELMINGLY GOOD!

I want to share with you how you can THRIVE financially in these times.

Send a WhatsApp message to 07035539092 to join the teaching that would hold on Friday April 24th 2020.

See you inside �

WhatsApp:
https:///+2347035539092

DO NOT FEAR!

(1) (Reply)

Bitcoins / Where Are Nls Make Quick Money Investors / Earn 18% - 25% ROI When You Invest As Little As #40,000

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.