Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,043 members, 7,818,129 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 08:37 AM

3 Reasons You’re Worried About Your Life. - Investment - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Investment / 3 Reasons You’re Worried About Your Life. (971 Views)

Are You Worried About Your Finances? / How To Make $220 On Quora: Build An Online Business Now You’re At HOME! / Save For It, And You’re Sure To Win It All Up To N2m In 3 Months With UBA Bumper (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

3 Reasons You’re Worried About Your Life. by REDOCHOMES: 1:51pm On Jul 25, 2022
Growing up, I remember having this friend Kunle that worries a lot. He worries about what to do, where to go, and how to ask a lady out. Believe me; he worries a lot about almost everything about his life.

So recently we met, after 5 years, we last saw each other. He was so different, brewing with confidence and he seems to be a different person from the guy I was friends with a couple of years back. Mind you, I am still me, lol. We had a nice time and dabble in different but the most interesting conversation we had was, about how he got over his worries. Here are what he has to say.

He called me by name and said, Taiwo, you know it's alarming and as well captivating to have a clear understanding of what it feels to be human and to live like one. To survive as a human and to do it here in one of the most complex countries to live or stay in the world (Nigeria), is a great task, to be honest, also one that alley or strikes in us fear and anxiety that alone causes us to worry a lot about the future.

Here I highlight 3 causes of our fear and anxiety

Money

Money makes the world go round they say, money is a cogent factor that decides the quality of the life we live and the one we wish or dream for. Lack of money can make a person live a miserable life. I believe everyone, you reading this article included, wants to be rich enough to live the life of your dream. And if the reality we perceive now doesn’t relate to the ones we dream of, that might cause us anxiety or fear.

Time

Time is life. Someone once told me the cost of money is time. Because we are only presented with the ability to see and perceive the present, the time has become our precious commodity. “When do I go home, when do you go to work, time to eat, sleep “, we suffer from a lack of time: today more people complain about not having enough time than not having enough money. It would be best if you become aware that how you spend your time is how you spend your life.
The amount of time you spend in any activity fashions the quality of your work, your relationships, and your comfort.

Responsibility

“Every right has its responsibilities. Like the right itself, these responsibilities stem from no man-made law, but from the very nature of man and society. The security, progress, and welfare of one group are measured finally in the security, progress, and welfare of all mankind”- Lewis Schwellenbach. This is one of my favorite quotes of all time.
To take responsibility for something is a hard thing to do. It demands a great will to be accountable for our actions, especially if we consider the moral verdict that our actions may draw within society.

Conclusion

You can maximize your time(The biggest factor), by making money work for you, which in turn allows you to take the responsibility demanded of you by time. Having a house, that enables you to provide shelter for you and your family, that stunningly classic car that you dream of, and achieving all of these needs requires great management of your Time, Money, and Responsibilities.

Invest your time wisely by cultivating new habits, developing a new mindset, and focusing on the right things. Money is a tool, invest your money in real estate, buy lands that will appreciate over time, and allow you to optimize your time. Take more responsibility, the price of greatness is in taking responsibility.

Visit www.redocinvest.com to get started with your investment journey.

Re: 3 Reasons You’re Worried About Your Life. by REDOCHOMES: 12:49pm On Jul 26, 2022
Good morning
Re: 3 Reasons You’re Worried About Your Life. by REDOCHOMES: 10:38am On Jul 27, 2022
Stop worrying about life, make plans and you will enjoy life
Re: 3 Reasons You’re Worried About Your Life. by REDOCHOMES: 4:03pm On Jul 28, 2022
Good afternoon
Re: 3 Reasons You’re Worried About Your Life. by REDOCHOMES: 12:29pm On Jul 29, 2022
Good morning
Re: 3 Reasons You’re Worried About Your Life. by REDOCHOMES: 2:54pm On Aug 01, 2022
Hello
Re: 3 Reasons You’re Worried About Your Life. by REDOCHOMES: 10:37am On Aug 02, 2022
Good morning nairalander
Re: 3 Reasons You’re Worried About Your Life. by REDOCHOMES: 10:01am On Aug 03, 2022
Morning
Re: 3 Reasons You’re Worried About Your Life. by REDOCHOMES: 1:29pm On Aug 05, 2022
Hello
Re: 3 Reasons You’re Worried About Your Life. by REDOCHOMES: 10:17am On Aug 06, 2022
Hello
Re: 3 Reasons You’re Worried About Your Life. by REDOCHOMES: 1:07pm On Aug 07, 2022
Happy Sunday
Re: 3 Reasons You’re Worried About Your Life. by REDOCHOMES: 8:34am On Aug 08, 2022
Goodmorning
Re: 3 Reasons You’re Worried About Your Life. by REDOCHOMES: 12:18pm On Aug 09, 2022
Good afternoon
Re: 3 Reasons You’re Worried About Your Life. by REDOCHOMES: 10:12am On Aug 10, 2022
Good morning
Re: 3 Reasons You’re Worried About Your Life. by REDOCHOMES: 12:22pm On Aug 11, 2022
hello
Re: 3 Reasons You’re Worried About Your Life. by REDOCHOMES: 9:55am On Aug 13, 2022
Good morning
Re: 3 Reasons You’re Worried About Your Life. by REDOCHOMES: 11:24am On Aug 17, 2022
Good morning

(1) (Reply)

Innovations In Commerce And Exchange, Solution To Digital Skill Acquisition / Financial Empowerment Like Never Before. / Latest Wall Paper And 3D Wall Panel

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.