Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,455 members, 7,816,052 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 01:14 AM

‘wizkid Is The Only Man I Can Spread My Legs For’ – Twitter Lady Says(photo) - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / ‘wizkid Is The Only Man I Can Spread My Legs For’ – Twitter Lady Says(photo) (1854 Views)

Wizkid Is The Only Man I Can Spread My Legs Timmie Says / Wizkid Is The Only Man I Can Willingly Spread My Legs For – Social Media User / "Wizkid Is The Only Man I Can Spread My Legs For" Lady Says (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

‘wizkid Is The Only Man I Can Spread My Legs For’ – Twitter Lady Says(photo) by Royalhignness: 2:26pm On Apr 20, 2020
A Nigerian Twitter user who goes by the user ID @timmie has taken to famous social network to announce something that came as a surprise and Nigerians have responded to it.

She took to Twitter to announce the mega star of Nigerian music, Wizkid is the only guy she happily spread her legs for.

But before saying that she first praised Wizkid in her Tweet, claiming that he now has the best personality on earth.

Until moving on to say he’s the only man she would open her legs happily for.

Her tweet reads;

Wizkid to Me is the greatest personality on earth right now! He's the only one I can willing spread my legs for.

Nigerians on Twitter are now reacting and telling her that why would she dip her head into a nice time with Wizkid well knowing that the singer has 3 baby mamas already.

See how some reacted below:

That father of many nations… No wonder you have a polygamy gene

Wizkid won’t stoop so low.

You no de think far,

And that’s an obstacle in life

SEE SCREENSHOTS AND SHARED PHOTOS

Re: ‘wizkid Is The Only Man I Can Spread My Legs For’ – Twitter Lady Says(photo) by samictelecoms12(m): 2:29pm On Apr 20, 2020
uhm, okay oo, she don see star boy
Re: ‘wizkid Is The Only Man I Can Spread My Legs For’ – Twitter Lady Says(photo) by Yuceeluv(f): 2:41pm On Apr 20, 2020
Re: ‘wizkid Is The Only Man I Can Spread My Legs For’ – Twitter Lady Says(photo) by dawnomike(m): 3:00pm On Apr 20, 2020
Keep it closed... Thank me later grin

(1) (Reply)

Boobs & Ass Alert You Wont Belive This Very Sexy Woman Is 39 Years Old / MC Fish Grab Anita Butt Tight As They Celebrate 4yrs Of Knowing Each Other / Touching! poor student mocked by teachers because he used rice bag as school bag

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.