Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,606 members, 7,809,218 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 05:39 AM

MC Fish Grab Anita Butt Tight As They Celebrate 4yrs Of Knowing Each Other - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / MC Fish Grab Anita Butt Tight As They Celebrate 4yrs Of Knowing Each Other (1843 Views)

Anita Joseph Breastfeeds Her Husband, MC Fish (Photos) / Anita Joseph & Husband, MC Fish Show How They Prevent Snake Bike In Their Toilet / Anita Joseph And Real Mc Fish Wedding Pictures (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

MC Fish Grab Anita Butt Tight As They Celebrate 4yrs Of Knowing Each Other by Instablogger9ja(m): 8:16am On Jun 10, 2021
Actress Anita Joseph and her husband, Olagunju well known as MC Fish is now celebrating 4 years of knowing each other by holding each other on Tuesday June 8.

Anita Joseph who is currently in Celebration mood shared a video of her husband grabbing her butt aggressively as their dance with each other in an event.

Watch the video below.
https://www.instablogger9ja.com/2021/06/actress-anita-joseph-and-her-husband.html?m=0

1 Share

Re: MC Fish Grab Anita Butt Tight As They Celebrate 4yrs Of Knowing Each Other by axeman2(m): 8:21am On Jun 10, 2021
Lustful generation cry

1 Like

Re: MC Fish Grab Anita Butt Tight As They Celebrate 4yrs Of Knowing Each Other by Ekez(m): 8:26am On Jun 10, 2021
Hmmmmm
I looooove big ass
Aswearaagawd

1 Like

Re: MC Fish Grab Anita Butt Tight As They Celebrate 4yrs Of Knowing Each Other by Nobody: 8:30am On Jun 10, 2021
Ekez:
Hmmmmm
I looooove big ass
Aswearaagawd
Me too bro me too

1 Like

Re: MC Fish Grab Anita Butt Tight As They Celebrate 4yrs Of Knowing Each Other by Bluntguy: 8:36am On Jun 10, 2021
Is he an MC inside water? This one he is answering MC Fish.

1 Like

Re: MC Fish Grab Anita Butt Tight As They Celebrate 4yrs Of Knowing Each Other by SocialJustice: 8:45am On Jun 10, 2021
Enjoyment
Re: MC Fish Grab Anita Butt Tight As They Celebrate 4yrs Of Knowing Each Other by donbachi(m): 8:57am On Jun 10, 2021
Most marriages,with Too much public display of affections.suffers indoor.

All na wash.but,i wish both of dem well.

1 Like

Re: MC Fish Grab Anita Butt Tight As They Celebrate 4yrs Of Knowing Each Other by Draslo(m): 9:43am On Jun 10, 2021
We've seen this before. It always ends in premium tears for the vagina involved especially since na dem dey post the picture las las.

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

Oba Elegushi & Pastor Adegboyega Storm Wizkid O2 Arena Concert (video) / General Overseer Of The Rccg,pastor E.A Adeboye Is A Year Older today. / Mugabe Takes On Mandela: You Are An Idiot And A Coward

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.