Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,739 members, 7,817,035 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 12:10 AM

Where Have I Gone Wrong? - Career - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Career / Where Have I Gone Wrong? (664 Views)

Air Conditioner Blowing Warm Air? Here’s What Has Gone Wrong! / My Problems As An Adult. Have I Failed? / Men Don't Carry Briefcase Anymore. What Has Gone Wrong? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Where Have I Gone Wrong? by dongodav: 1:46pm On May 15, 2020
I have to be brief. I have a business centre where I am engaged in online registration such as school biodata, jamb, waec, neco and etc. My business was booming, I was able to pay shop rent, house rent and school fee. There was a guy that called me for business deal in which I had to help him for jamb registration with his customers, and the total amount he supposed to pay me was 55k, he started playing me and I had to arrest him, even he resisted arrest and hit me with a blow on my eye in the presence of the policeman, it affected my eye and people said should sue him but someone told me I should live him for God. And I moved on with my business, later in the year 2018, things started becoming strange, my shop rent was expired December 2018, and before I do pay early, the rent expired, I could not pay the new rent for 2019. My house rent also expired in December 2018 and my landlord has started disturbing me and I pleaded but he said he is having financial occasion to attend to. February 2019, my landlord arrested me because of my house rent which I have only spent a month and I signed undertaking at the Police station but things were totally worst that I could not even afford my daily meal again, the landlord asked me parked which I do immediately and I beg him that I will pay him for the few months I have spent but his wife said I should not bother. My shop rent is due for three months and the lady called me but I apologised that I will pay before 5th month but I couldn't meet up, I have to vacate the shop and I paid for the months I have spent in the shop. Ever since then, I have been borrowing money both cash and using online loan but I couldn't account that this is what I have done with the money and I can't feed myself, presently now I have nothing to feed on. I am totally confused and don't know while all this disaster, I have been praying that God should restore my captivity and will keeps praying cos I believed he is the only that can do it, in fact I have been to herbalist and different Alfas but to no avail and I even regret going to them because it is contrary to God's will. I have turned to beggar on social media, posting my account for any giveaway I just hear about but I have never once be selected.

Please kindly advice if there is another mode that I can adopt to pray so that my problems will be solve and for God to reveal the source of my problems and also do please if it is convenient for any good Samaritan's to help me with token amount. There is a girl in USA that I met online for some years ago, she has tried to help me by sending $25 Western Union canceled the transaction and she also used world remit on the 8th of this month, but WorldRemit also canceled the transaction yesterday and she has not been refunded and I don't know any other means she can use to send the money to me again she even tried if she can food stuffs to me but she checked our custom page and she said our government want me poor that they barred most of the things she can send to me. I prayed nobody none of you would ever experience what am passing through right now. Thank you and
Re: Where Have I Gone Wrong? by KristaPretty(f): 1:50pm On May 15, 2020
Somedays are like that. Difficult and frustrating but hard times don't last forever. It's one of the phases or challenges of life. Never relent in prayers.
It is well
Re: Where Have I Gone Wrong? by dongodav: 1:52pm On May 15, 2020
Amen. Thank you

KristaPretty:
Somedays are like that. Difficult and frustrating but hard times don't last forever. It's one of the phases or challenges of life. Never relent in prayers.
It is well
Re: Where Have I Gone Wrong? by shebcylov: 4:43pm On May 16, 2020
Nothing is wrong with u . U don't need Alfa and habalist . Life is not just fair but u just have to keep trying if the business center is no more working sell off d stuffs get a car for Transport bus for d main time till u figure out r new path. If u hear other people's story u will thanks God for yours. am also one of such.
Re: Where Have I Gone Wrong? by Mizwisdom(f): 5:22pm On May 16, 2020
Go and repent of your sins, next time don't visit any Alpha and Herbalist. Secondly, many business owners are not just contending with physical but spiritual challenges against their business success. Therefore, when next you start a business make sure you pay your tithe on your profit. This will ensure that God curses the devourer for the sake of your business. Good luck

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Where Have I Gone Wrong? by dongodav: 9:15pm On May 16, 2020
Thank you very much but the items I have left which I packed out of the shop does not worth 150k.

shebcylov:
Nothing is wrong with u . U don't need Alfa and habalist . Life is not just fair but u just have to keep trying if the business center is no more working sell off d stuffs get a car for Transport bus for d main time till u figure out r new path. If u hear other people's story u will thanks God for yours. am also one of such.
Re: Where Have I Gone Wrong? by dongodav: 9:17pm On May 16, 2020
Thank you very much. My do also tell me concerning tithe, though I know it is wrong not paying tithe but I do pay it before and later it was not regular, I do postpone that i will pay it in full but now, spiritual forces got me. I believe I will overcome.

Mizwisdom:
Go and repent of your sins, next time don't visit any Alpha and Herbalist. Secondly, many business owners are not just contending with physical but spiritual challenges against their business success. Therefore, when next you start a business make sure you pay your tithe on your profit. This will ensure that God curses the devourer for the sake of your business. Good luck
Re: Where Have I Gone Wrong? by essy4060: 4:36pm On Jun 07, 2020
I guess you're restored now, right? If no , I have got something you need to do for just 7 days, subsequent to the 7 days, there will be a turn around.
dongodav:
I have to be brief. I have a business centre where I am engaged in online registration such as school biodata, jamb, waec, neco and etc. My business was booming, I was able to pay shop rent, house rent and school fee. There was a guy that called me for business deal in which I had to help him for jamb registration with his customers, and the total amount he supposed to pay me was 55k, he started playing me and I had to arrest him, even he resisted arrest and hit me with a blow on my eye in the presence of the policeman, it affected my eye and people said should sue him but someone told me I should live him for God. And I moved on with my business, later in the year 2018, things started becoming strange, my shop rent was expired December 2018, and before I do pay early, the rent expired, I could not pay the new rent for 2019. My house rent also expired in December 2018 and my landlord has started disturbing me and I pleaded but he said he is having financial occasion to attend to. February 2019, my landlord arrested me because of my house rent which I have only spent a month and I signed undertaking at the Police station but things were totally worst that I could not even afford my daily meal again, the landlord asked me parked which I do immediately and I beg him that I will pay him for the few months I have spent but his wife said I should not bother. My shop rent is due for three months and the lady called me but I apologised that I will pay before 5th month but I couldn't meet up, I have to vacate the shop and I paid for the months I have spent in the shop. Ever since then, I have been borrowing money both cash and using online loan but I couldn't account that this is what I have done with the money and I can't feed myself, presently now I have nothing to feed on. I am totally confused and don't know while all this disaster, I have been praying that God should restore my captivity and will keeps praying cos I believed he is the only that can do it, in fact I have been to herbalist and different Alfas but to no avail and I even regret going to them because it is contrary to God's will. I have turned to beggar on social media, posting my account for any giveaway I just hear about but I have never once be selected.

Please kindly advice if there is another mode that I can adopt to pray so that my problems will be solve and for God to reveal the source of my problems and also do please if it is convenient for any good Samaritan's to help me with token amount. There is a girl in USA that I met online for some years ago, she has tried to help me by sending $25 Western Union canceled the transaction and she also used world remit on the 8th of this month, but WorldRemit also canceled the transaction yesterday and she has not been refunded and I don't know any other means she can use to send the money to me again she even tried if she can food stuffs to me but she checked our custom page and she said our government want me poor that they barred most of the things she can send to me. I prayed nobody none of you would ever experience what am passing through right now. Thank you and
Re: Where Have I Gone Wrong? by dongodav: 4:54pm On Jun 07, 2020
I am not yet restored still fighting the battle which I must overcome. Kindly tell me, I will do it if it is to pray.

essy4060:
I guess you're restored now, right? If no , I have got something you need to do for just 7 days, subsequent to the 7 days, there will be a turn around.
Re: Where Have I Gone Wrong? by essy4060: 10:44pm On Jun 07, 2020
Not prayer. I would like you to go on 7 days praises. In these 7 days, set 7 hours apart, ensure that you're alone. Each day, you praise GOD for seven hours straight. Note: before embarking on this, ensure you confess your sins.
dongodav:
I am not yet restored still fighting the battle which I must overcome. Kindly tell me, I will do it if it is to pray.

Re: Where Have I Gone Wrong? by dongodav: 11:07pm On Jun 07, 2020
Thank you. I will surely do that. But to be clarified, 7hours each day and after each day for 7hrs, I can go out to the public and do eat also.

essy4060:
Not prayer. I would like you to go on 7 days praises. In these 7 days, set 7 hours apart, ensure that you're alone. Each day, you praise GOD for seven hours straight. Note: before embarking on this, ensure you confess your sins.
Re: Where Have I Gone Wrong? by essy4060: 7:33am On Jun 08, 2020
Yes.
dongodav:
Thank you. I will surely do that. But to be clarified, 7hours each day and after each day for 7hrs, I can go out to the public and do eat also.

(1) (Reply)

Tips To Add When Writing A Resignation Letter / Database Of All Online Information / Be Your Own Boss Learn Digital Photography Free!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 38
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.