Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,652 members, 7,816,678 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 03:01 PM

Faces Of Keepers Of The Secret Of Buhari's Death ~ Nnamdi Kanu(ipob) - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Faces Of Keepers Of The Secret Of Buhari's Death ~ Nnamdi Kanu(ipob) (6483 Views)

Buhari’s Death: Africa Leaders Observe A Minute Silence At AU Summit / Fake Buhari Death Certificate Bishop Eze Orieke Posted (Photos) / I Have Documents Proving 'Buhari's Death'' — Nnamdi Kanu (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Faces Of Keepers Of The Secret Of Buhari's Death ~ Nnamdi Kanu(ipob) by teufelein(f): 3:06pm On Apr 20, 2020
■ HERE ARE THE FACES OF THE REAL UNELECTED RULERS OF NIGERIA FREQUENTLY REFERRED TO AS THE PRESIDENCY (Keepers of the SECRET OF BUHARI'S DEATH)

Yesterday these shadowy figures selected Baba Gana Kingibe, the first picture below, as the replacement for Abba Kyari, the face of the Nigerian PRESIDENCY, the new de-facto president of the Zoological Republic of Nigeria and guardian of Jubril Al-Sudani. His mandate is to keep the deception going with the help of a corrupt media establishment, that Jubril is indeed Buhari, until the Fulani 8 years in power is completed. His hardest task is to make sure Jubril doesn't attract enough unwarranted attention that will mess things up.

Despite the best efforts of Ismaila Isah Funtua and Sam Ndah Isaiah, the British Government informed the Sultan of Sokoto, Abdulsalami Abubakar and Ibrahim Babangida that their prefered choice is their spy and informant Baba Gana Kingibe. The British Government regard him as the person that will stop China from completely re-colonising Nigeria that will hurt their economic and political control of the Zoo they created. Those behind the move to invite the Chinese Communist Part lost out because the United Kingdom Government needed another British trained spy like Abba Kyari in the person of Baba Gana Kingibe to ensure Nigeria remains a British supermarket.
Millions of Nigerians with their worthless PVCs are busy gossiping about the diseased corpse of Abba Kyari while the most important election, sorry selection, of the new president of their country were going on without their involvement. Yemi Osinbajo, should he be released from detention alive, will now report to his new boss Baba Gana Kingibe.

During my broadcast tonight at 7 pm here on Facebook LIVE I shall expose the names of all those involved in this grand conspiracy of concealment of the truth and how they plan to continue deceiving their gullible citizens.

■ The 64 Thousand Dollar Question is, will the British Government be prepared to share their prized possession Nigeria with the Chinese Communist Party?
#TheZooHasFallen
#AsoRockIsEmpty

4 Likes

Re: Faces Of Keepers Of The Secret Of Buhari's Death ~ Nnamdi Kanu(ipob) by sammyj: 3:08pm On Apr 20, 2020
grin grin tongue Kanu is shaking table that will take his Egun gun the express way !! grin shocked

7 Likes

Re: Faces Of Keepers Of The Secret Of Buhari's Death ~ Nnamdi Kanu(ipob) by dawnomike(m): 3:09pm On Apr 20, 2020
All i know is that my fingers are patiently crossed... I stopped worrying about Nigeria a long time ago. The truths of this country can only be found with the military. The truth is in the hands of retired and serving army generals.

Until they choose to speak the truth out to the world... Nigeria will remain upcoming

4 Likes

Re: Faces Of Keepers Of The Secret Of Buhari's Death ~ Nnamdi Kanu(ipob) by 360degreess(m): 3:21pm On Apr 20, 2020
Confused inyamiri terrorist

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Faces Of Keepers Of The Secret Of Buhari's Death ~ Nnamdi Kanu(ipob) by Nobody: 3:27pm On Apr 20, 2020
[s]
teufelein:
■ HERE ARE THE FACES OF THE REAL UNELECTED RULERS OF NIGERIA FREQUENTLY REFERRED TO AS THE PRESIDENCY (Keepers of the SECRET OF BUHARI'S DEATH)

Yesterday these shadowy figures selected Baba Gana Kingibe, the first picture below, as the replacement for Abba Kyari, the face of the Nigerian PRESIDENCY, the new de-facto president of the Zoological Republic of Nigeria and guardian of Jubril Al-Sudani. His mandate is to keep the deception going with the help of a corrupt media establishment, that Jubril is indeed Buhari, until the Fulani 8 years in power is completed. His hardest task is to make sure Jubril doesn't attract enough unwarranted attention that will mess things up.

Despite the best efforts of Ismaila Isah Funtua and Sam Ndah Isaiah, the British Government informed the Sultan of Sokoto, Abdulsalami Abubakar and Ibrahim Babangida that their prefered choice is their spy and informant Baba Gana Kingibe. The British Government regard him as the person that will stop China from completely re-colonising Nigeria that will hurt their economic and political control of the Zoo they created. Those behind the move to invite the Chinese Communist Part lost out because the United Kingdom Government needed another British trained spy like Abba Kyari in the person of Baba Gana Kingibe to ensure Nigeria remains a British supermarket.
Millions of Nigerians with their worthless PVCs are busy gossiping about the diseased corpse of Abba Kyari while the most important election, sorry selection, of the new president of their country were going on without their involvement. Yemi Osinbajo, should he be released from detention alive, will now report to his new boss Baba Gana Kingibe.

During my broadcast tonight at 7 pm here on Facebook LIVE I shall expose the names of all those involved in this grand conspiracy of concealment of the truth and how they plan to continue deceiving their gullible citizens.

■ The 64 Thousand Dollar Question is, will the British Government be prepared to share their prized possession Nigeria with the Chinese Communist Party?
#TheZooHasFallen
#AsoRockIsEmpty
[/s]
grin TRASH

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Faces Of Keepers Of The Secret Of Buhari's Death ~ Nnamdi Kanu(ipob) by Nigeriabiafra80: 3:30pm On Apr 20, 2020
off course
We all know
Buhari is no more
The question is who will bell the cat?
Na osibanjo?

5 Likes

Re: Faces Of Keepers Of The Secret Of Buhari's Death ~ Nnamdi Kanu(ipob) by Chlerion: 3:30pm On Apr 20, 2020
You these flat.head miscreants from the erosion-ravaged cave. You cause problems for us in the southwest; from thuggery to coronavirus patients across the southwestern states.

You people got infected in China but instead to go straight to your caves, your governors instructed you to go to various states in the southwest and get us infected. Useless set of people...to kill flat.heads dey hungry

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Faces Of Keepers Of The Secret Of Buhari's Death ~ Nnamdi Kanu(ipob) by adekolaelect(m): 3:36pm On Apr 20, 2020
teufelein:

you've a mental problem, my dear.
yours is mentally craziness for believe and thing that comes from KANU my friend.

6 Likes

Re: Faces Of Keepers Of The Secret Of Buhari's Death ~ Nnamdi Kanu(ipob) by teufelein(f): 4:25pm On Apr 20, 2020
The Yoruba World Congress has said that the late Chief of Staff to President Muhammadu Buhari, Abba Kyari, hijacked government as de facto president when he was alive.

The group in a statement by its leader and President-General, Prof Banjo Akintoye, wondered why ministers, ambassadors, state governors, National Assembly members and even the Vice President should be subjected to the absurdity of going through the Chief of Staff to see the President.

Prof Akintoye said Kyari’s unconstitutional position had shown that Nigeria was being run as a banana republic.

The statement reads, “Garba Shehu said that the fact that Abba Kyari passed away does not mean that there is a vacuum in the government of Nigeria; that though Abba Kyari had been away for one month before he died, yet the job of government had not stopped; that there is a structure in place to ensure continuity, even though it is the President's eventual responsibility to decide who takes over from Abba Kyari.

“Our position is that Nigeria is being run as a banana republic, a country in which the structure of government depends on the whims and caprices of the leader of the government.

“This is outrageous and unacceptable should stop immediately. Nigeria is a fully constitutional republic in which the structure of government is laid down by the constitution.

“Therefore, it is outrageous and unacceptable that constitutionally provided for and constitutionally appointed office holders should under any circumstances be subjected to the absurdity of having to go through the Chief of Staff to see the President.

“A Chief of Staff is no more than the head of the President's kitchen cabinet, the President’s own personal collection of personal staff that has no superiority to the structural pillars established by the constitution of Nigeria.

“Abba Kyari’s unconstitutional position as de facto president in recent times, coupled with an elected President who is periodically nowhere to be found, has seriously denuded the legitimacy of government in our country.

“It represents the ultimate manifestation of the seizure of government by a cabal belonging to a small section of our country, an unconstitutional seizure of government that is being effected and perpetuated by impunity, and by spiteful disregard of the respect due to the other sections and nationalities of our country who together constitute the majority in our country.

“We the majority of Nigerians have watched with shock and pain, and other nations of the world have been looking at us with total disbelief and pity as our country has been run like the personal estate of a small cabal.

“We have a Vice President who has been boxed into a disrespectful corner simply because he does not belong to the self-appointed owners of our country.”

http://saharareporters.com/2020/04/20/kyari-hijacked-government-de-facto-president-nigeria-being-run-banana-republic-–yoruba

4 Likes

Re: Faces Of Keepers Of The Secret Of Buhari's Death ~ Nnamdi Kanu(ipob) by Unik3030: 4:50pm On Apr 20, 2020
d Igbos have been restless lately n they have been running even when nobody is chasing them.

They talk I'll of every tribe in Nigeria

frankdoz8
Christian north
Mr Vitalis n co

Hope say Buhari matter no go kill una

5 Likes

Re: Faces Of Keepers Of The Secret Of Buhari's Death ~ Nnamdi Kanu(ipob) by hidhrhis(m): 4:50pm On Apr 20, 2020
who now leaked the secret to KANU out of this men cos i believe top secret involving the number 1 of a country isnt something you can hear in a grocery store besides i hate his use of words
how can u be calling a country populated by people a zoo
what gives him the assurance that biafra nation he is agitating for will be better than nigeria
i still cant comprehend the system of govt they wil be using if they get their freedom which is unlikely
will it be democracy or will he be the only ruler like ROBERT MUGABE
he never mention it
igbos should thread carefully cos you people dont know whats on the other side of the river
na dis life we see betrayal promise and fail
although biafra wont exist and will never happen but im just warning you people to not fight a lost battle

2 Likes

Re: Faces Of Keepers Of The Secret Of Buhari's Death ~ Nnamdi Kanu(ipob) by austinsmat(m): 5:01pm On Apr 20, 2020
Finished them
Re: Faces Of Keepers Of The Secret Of Buhari's Death ~ Nnamdi Kanu(ipob) by Urhobokwaleboy(m): 5:38pm On Apr 20, 2020
A Nigga Once Said: hehe you guys are seriously confused. So who was the mole that gave your lord kanu the information.

Cause the last i checked it's the northerners that's incharge in ruling ..

2 Likes

Re: Faces Of Keepers Of The Secret Of Buhari's Death ~ Nnamdi Kanu(ipob) by helinues: 5:39pm On Apr 20, 2020
Deluded director at it again.

Well, only an insane people will believe this trash

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Faces Of Keepers Of The Secret Of Buhari's Death ~ Nnamdi Kanu(ipob) by Kamanuozuzu: 5:43pm On Apr 20, 2020
Urhobokwaleboy:
A Nigga Once Said: hehe you guys are seriously confused. So who was the mole that gave your lord kanu the information.

Cause the last i checked it's the northerners that's incharge in ruling ..

Which mole gives Kemi Olunloyo her information? By the way, MNK broke the news of Abba Kyari before Kemi said, "a high ranking member of Buhari's cabinet" had died.

4 Likes

Re: Faces Of Keepers Of The Secret Of Buhari's Death ~ Nnamdi Kanu(ipob) by Cmoni1(m): 7:00pm On Apr 20, 2020
What if he has a point.just what if he is saying the truth.

6 Likes

Re: Faces Of Keepers Of The Secret Of Buhari's Death ~ Nnamdi Kanu(ipob) by StaffofOrayan(m): 7:42pm On Apr 20, 2020
If it's not coming from the mouth of a fulani man, some 'people' won't even listen

8 Likes

Re: Faces Of Keepers Of The Secret Of Buhari's Death ~ Nnamdi Kanu(ipob) by Okoroawusa: 7:49pm On Apr 20, 2020
I just wonder what way the Albino's business will go if Buhari leaves office in 2023...I just wonder
Re: Faces Of Keepers Of The Secret Of Buhari's Death ~ Nnamdi Kanu(ipob) by Sctests: 7:56pm On Apr 20, 2020
sammyj:
grin grin tongue Kanu is shaking table that will take his Egun gun the express way !! grin shocked

You and I know he has seen everything that can be seen on the expressway. So stop decieving yourself.
He remains Ohamadike, okpukpu gbajiri olu buaria. grin

1 Like

Re: Faces Of Keepers Of The Secret Of Buhari's Death ~ Nnamdi Kanu(ipob) by chisomalism: 7:57pm On Apr 20, 2020
ILOADEDPENVIBES is Legit network marketing business where you can Make ₦5,000 Daily and ₦35,000 weekly Using your mobile phone.

loadedpenvibes is owned by Adeoti Abayomi

LOADEDPENVIBES is an online news forum that pays you for your activities online.
We pay you to share news on Facebook, to login daily into your account, To post, to comment on our posts and for referring anyone.

1)You Earn instant ₦300 immediately after registration completed ( Sign up bonus)

2)You Earn ₦50 for daily login to your LOADEDPENVIBES account
₦50×30days=₦1500

3)You also Earn another ₦100 for sharing Sponsored post to your facebook timeline.
₦100×30 =₦3000

4)Each post you uploaded in the site give you ₦100..just to upload posts like copying and posting on the site. 100 x 10 = ₦1000

5)You earn ₦4 for each comment you make in the site.. You can comment as much as possible depends on you.

6)Be the first person to share sponsored and get ₦500 airtime
500×30days=₦15,0

You Earn instant ₦1,000 when you refer someone using your referral link ..( Not compulsory)

Reaferal is optional because LOADEDPENVIBES pay all your earnings with or without referrals.

Everyday is payment day directly to your bank with minimum of ₦5,000 .. All this is with just one time payment of #1500 no upgrading fee again once you

Click this link to register ��
https://lpvforum.com/confidant/naijacash

You can make ₦70,000 monthly or more depends how serious you are.

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Faces Of Keepers Of The Secret Of Buhari's Death ~ Nnamdi Kanu(ipob) by Sctests: 8:00pm On Apr 20, 2020
Unik3030:
d Igbos have been restless lately n they have been running even when nobody is chasing them.

frankdoz8
Christian north
Mr Vitalis n co

Name the tribes they talk ill off? Debunking hausa speaking fulanis and yoruba lies is same as 'talking ill'?

We have 300 tribes now start naming the tribes you mean, mr ewedu muslim propagandist. grin

2 Likes

Re: Faces Of Keepers Of The Secret Of Buhari's Death ~ Nnamdi Kanu(ipob) by Nobody: 8:22pm On Apr 20, 2020
Una neva see anything. LOL
It is coming, wait for it...LMAO

Luke 12:2

A terrorist? Yet he moves freely in US, UK, europe, israel etc...
How can you explain that?
When you answer the question u would know who is confused.
360degreess:

1 Like

Re: Faces Of Keepers Of The Secret Of Buhari's Death ~ Nnamdi Kanu(ipob) by Nobody: 8:39pm On Apr 20, 2020

Without weapons and war, mazi unravelled and exposed them all.

He has dismantled and unsettled them all with the TRUTH.

#PanicMode

helinues:
Deluded director at it again.

Well, only an insane people will believe this trash
Re: Faces Of Keepers Of The Secret Of Buhari's Death ~ Nnamdi Kanu(ipob) by Nobody: 8:44pm On Apr 20, 2020

Without weapons and war, mazi unravelled and exposed them all.

He has dismantled and unsettled them all with the TRUTH.

That is how to deal with liars and deceivers, unleash the truth and paralyse them.

[s]
Unik3030:

frankdoz8
Christian north
Mr Vitalis n co

[/s]
Re: Faces Of Keepers Of The Secret Of Buhari's Death ~ Nnamdi Kanu(ipob) by Nobody: 8:52pm On Apr 20, 2020
Should he rather believe the liars from the zoo?
The zoo govt (DECEIVERS & LIARS), labelled Mazi a terrorist, yet he moves freely in US, UK, europe, Israel etc.
How do you explain that?
adekolaelect:
yours is mentally craziness for believe and thing that comes from KANU my friend.
Re: Faces Of Keepers Of The Secret Of Buhari's Death ~ Nnamdi Kanu(ipob) by jplusnaira: 8:55pm On Apr 20, 2020
Hmm
Re: Faces Of Keepers Of The Secret Of Buhari's Death ~ Nnamdi Kanu(ipob) by realstars: 9:05pm On Apr 20, 2020
The Same Old Faces And The Same Old Partan.
Re: Faces Of Keepers Of The Secret Of Buhari's Death ~ Nnamdi Kanu(ipob) by jplusnaira: 9:11pm On Apr 20, 2020
realstars:
The Same Old Faces And The Same Old Partan.

Abi oh

1 Like

Re: Faces Of Keepers Of The Secret Of Buhari's Death ~ Nnamdi Kanu(ipob) by adekolaelect(m): 9:41pm On Apr 20, 2020
DontBeStupid:
Should he rather believe the liars from the zoo?
The zoo govt (DECEIVERS & LIARS), labelled Mazi a terrorist, yet he moves freely in US, UK, europe, Israel etc.
How do you explain that?
Tell KANU to come to Nigeria if he is not a terrorist though he can move freely in other countries bcs he as never committed any crime over there but in Nigeria he committed criminality which he must not dear to come tomorrow.he was declared Terrorist in Nigeria not in the whole world and if the government nigeria think it is necessary to repatriate him back to Nigeria they know how to do it but for now since his group was declared terrorist they are no more a treat to the existent of the country .except those small guys media noise makers but their noise doesn't have any negative impact to the co_existent of the country.
Re: Faces Of Keepers Of The Secret Of Buhari's Death ~ Nnamdi Kanu(ipob) by pennywys(m): 9:45pm On Apr 20, 2020
[s]360degreess:
[/s]
Re: Faces Of Keepers Of The Secret Of Buhari's Death ~ Nnamdi Kanu(ipob) by Nobody: 9:51pm On Apr 20, 2020
Okoroawusa:
I just wonder what way the Albino's business will go if Buhari leaves office in 2023...I just wonder
That guy is a very handsome guy.
U can't take that away from him.

It's just like the present Lagos governor. Even as much as I hate politicians, I will say he is one handsome chap

1 Like

(1) (2) (Reply)

Breaking News: Sunday Igboho Resurfaces In Germany After Disappearing 2 Wks Ago / Tinubu Slaps Lagos State Governor / Positive Things About Africa You Won't Hear In The West - Bbc Reporter

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 53
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.