Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,788 members, 7,817,280 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 09:22 AM

Nigerian COVID-19 Survivor Shares His Experience At Lagos Isolation Centre - Health (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / Nigerian COVID-19 Survivor Shares His Experience At Lagos Isolation Centre (55224 Views)

Second-Degree Burn Survivor Shares Before And After Photos / Burn Survivor Shares Her Story 3 Years After She Was Burnt In Gas Explosion / Nigerian Cancer Survivor Shares Her Story, After Welcoming A Child (photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Nigerian COVID-19 Survivor Shares His Experience At Lagos Isolation Centre by PureGoldh(m): 3:58pm On Apr 20, 2020
Thank God oh....the journey wasn't an easy one..... CoronaVirus will never be our portion.

Just incase you need Raw Original Honey..call or Whatsapp 081 0166 6771 or the number on the picture below let's talk about it...stay safe

2 Likes

Re: Nigerian COVID-19 Survivor Shares His Experience At Lagos Isolation Centre by koxyz: 3:58pm On Apr 20, 2020
All glories belong to God.
Re: Nigerian COVID-19 Survivor Shares His Experience At Lagos Isolation Centre by wunmi590(m): 3:58pm On Apr 20, 2020
kendrick93:
COVID-19 ain't a death sentence..
Meanwhile i just had this for lunch..
Man can't come and kill himself

If you are not careful I go carry that food comot for your front and eat it embarassed

1 Like

Re: Nigerian COVID-19 Survivor Shares His Experience At Lagos Isolation Centre by Yankee101: 3:58pm On Apr 20, 2020
The stigmatization should stop
Re: Nigerian COVID-19 Survivor Shares His Experience At Lagos Isolation Centre by Lee99: 3:59pm On Apr 20, 2020
This is something else, I can’t imagine what goes on in the ward, God help us. Meanwhile happy 420
Re: Nigerian COVID-19 Survivor Shares His Experience At Lagos Isolation Centre by Graysons: 4:00pm On Apr 20, 2020
DonMustafa:
They should put cameras in isolation centres and turn it to BBN
Lol
Re: Nigerian COVID-19 Survivor Shares His Experience At Lagos Isolation Centre by Adakintroy2: 4:02pm On Apr 20, 2020
This too cannot go except by fast and prayers. We may not be able to fast for ourselves against the wrong spirit.

Greed, lust envy , pride, e.t.c.

But as we starve of material things those spirit are weaken. If you notice this period most wrong spirit in you are dieing.

They are not feeding. Feeding them means giving to there hunger. We have been to weak to resist there wants.

But thank God for this quarantine. I hardly go a day or two without sex. Even though it has a toll on my finance and proper planning.

I need to be out there to compete to be proud. I need to be out there to be near certain kind of women to be lustfull. E t.c.

This quarantine itself is a fasting. That is starving me of freedom. I had abused my freedom before God.

Thank God for this period. Many of us will come out refined and we will revalue our priorities.

1 Like

Re: Nigerian COVID-19 Survivor Shares His Experience At Lagos Isolation Centre by CreamyPatty24: 4:02pm On Apr 20, 2020
I must commend him for sharing his story,this will go a long way in helping people understand/believe that covid-19 is real.
Re: Nigerian COVID-19 Survivor Shares His Experience At Lagos Isolation Centre by pantless(m): 4:03pm On Apr 20, 2020
The only Remedy is God, believe it or not.

Pls how do I change my name on this forum? am no longer comfortable bearing 'PANTLESS' I ve gat a lot now and I'm now Born Again... Insult is welcomed as far as you have d answer.

2 Likes

Re: Nigerian COVID-19 Survivor Shares His Experience At Lagos Isolation Centre by aladeokin1000(m): 4:03pm On Apr 20, 2020
DonMustafa:
Savage grin
Re: Nigerian COVID-19 Survivor Shares His Experience At Lagos Isolation Centre by easiest(m): 4:03pm On Apr 20, 2020
My dumb friend still believes that Nigeria doctors has been treating malaria calling it Covid-19.
Need to share this video with him asap cheesy
Re: Nigerian COVID-19 Survivor Shares His Experience At Lagos Isolation Centre by ipobarethieves: 4:04pm On Apr 20, 2020
undecided we don hear.Allow pipu to go out next week sha

1 Like

Re: Nigerian COVID-19 Survivor Shares His Experience At Lagos Isolation Centre by toprealman: 4:04pm On Apr 20, 2020
Young man just mind your business. If the pastor doesn't want to go public about it just concentrate on your own COVID-19. Share your story the way you want.
Besides, all you did was to share the gory path.....what kept you going, how was your assessment of the hospital COVID-19 management, any room for improvement.
Happy you made it back to this side.
Re: Nigerian COVID-19 Survivor Shares His Experience At Lagos Isolation Centre by Nobody: 4:05pm On Apr 20, 2020
Some one should please patronize me o. I have been hungry since morning and no money.
Patronize me and I will find my way around .

Check my signature
Re: Nigerian COVID-19 Survivor Shares His Experience At Lagos Isolation Centre by missvaj2015(f): 4:05pm On Apr 20, 2020
Do you know at first I never believed this corona virus thing. God help me
Re: Nigerian COVID-19 Survivor Shares His Experience At Lagos Isolation Centre by Galactico4ever(m): 4:05pm On Apr 20, 2020
Most of you have said what i want to say. Baba God the greatest healer
Re: Nigerian COVID-19 Survivor Shares His Experience At Lagos Isolation Centre by Donnyblanq(m): 4:05pm On Apr 20, 2020
It is well.
Re: Nigerian COVID-19 Survivor Shares His Experience At Lagos Isolation Centre by farem: 4:06pm On Apr 20, 2020
informationNaija:
will like to advise Nigerians in my own little way;

1. Don't shake hands with anybody.

2. Boil your drinking water and allow it to cool before drinking.

3. Eat at least half of a bitter kola everyday.

4. Be careful when buying things from the roadside. E.g. a woman selling Akara will use the same hand she uses to collect money, to count and package your Akara. Same goes for Mai Suya etc.

5. Don't eat without washing your hands.

Pls, I love you all.

The above ☝� the above ☝�!

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Nigerian COVID-19 Survivor Shares His Experience At Lagos Isolation Centre by StTrump: 4:06pm On Apr 20, 2020
kendrick93:
stop eating kpomo
Re: Nigerian COVID-19 Survivor Shares His Experience At Lagos Isolation Centre by Pavillon: 4:07pm On Apr 20, 2020
that pomo dir, can i get it??
e go soft for mouth like madt..
kendrick93:
Re: Nigerian COVID-19 Survivor Shares His Experience At Lagos Isolation Centre by Hanonimos(f): 4:07pm On Apr 20, 2020
Hmmmm
Re: Nigerian COVID-19 Survivor Shares His Experience At Lagos Isolation Centre by Nobody: 4:08pm On Apr 20, 2020
fearless247:
Different people have their stories to tell, probably this is just that time when we all realize that all power belongs to God. Be humbly and stay safe. Coronavirus is real.

1 Share

Re: Nigerian COVID-19 Survivor Shares His Experience At Lagos Isolation Centre by blowjohn(m): 4:09pm On Apr 20, 2020
When u come back from outside, remove ur shirt and hang outside in the sun or post in a bucket outside for washing. wink before entering ur house

1 Like

Re: Nigerian COVID-19 Survivor Shares His Experience At Lagos Isolation Centre by Nobody: 4:09pm On Apr 20, 2020
Re: Nigerian COVID-19 Survivor Shares His Experience At Lagos Isolation Centre by CaptainMitch: 4:10pm On Apr 20, 2020
Useless guy that refused to self isolate and went to distribute it at AMVCA award.

1 Like

Re: Nigerian COVID-19 Survivor Shares His Experience At Lagos Isolation Centre by Nobody: 4:10pm On Apr 20, 2020
informationNaija:
will like to advise Nigerians in my own little way;

1. Don't shake hands with anybody.

2. Boil your drinking water and allow it to cool before drinking.

3. Eat at least half of a bitter kola everyday.

4. Be careful when buying things from the roadside. E.g. a woman selling Akara will use the same hand she uses to collect money, to count and package your Akara. Same goes for Mai Suya etc.

5. Don't eat without washing your hands.

Pls, I love you all.
Really? grin what about stay home or stay 2 metres away from other people, don't touch your nose, mouth or face if your hands are not washed? sneeze or cough into your sleeves. what does bitter cola do? cure the virus?. grin

1 Like

Re: Nigerian COVID-19 Survivor Shares His Experience At Lagos Isolation Centre by Nobody: 4:10pm On Apr 20, 2020
toprealman:
Young man just mind your business. If the pastor doesn't want to go public about it just concentrate on your own COVID-19. Share your story the way you want.
Besides, all you did was to share the gory path.....what kept you going, how was your assessment of the hospital COVID-19 management, any room for improvement.
Happy you made it back to this side.
That video is not complete...
Re: Nigerian COVID-19 Survivor Shares His Experience At Lagos Isolation Centre by olax02(m): 4:10pm On Apr 20, 2020
DonMustafa:
good suggestion, but they will not welcome the idea..
Re: Nigerian COVID-19 Survivor Shares His Experience At Lagos Isolation Centre by Erins85: 4:11pm On Apr 20, 2020
Stay home stay safe
Re: Nigerian COVID-19 Survivor Shares His Experience At Lagos Isolation Centre by Nobody: 4:11pm On Apr 20, 2020
Blossomfirst:
shocked
was in Toledo earlier this yr. Visited ur city too.. Hope you're staying safe though.
Re: Nigerian COVID-19 Survivor Shares His Experience At Lagos Isolation Centre by Pavillon: 4:12pm On Apr 20, 2020
maybe its becos of the stimatization we've not been seeing pic or videos from the isolation center as it is done in other countries

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Bride-to-be, Hajara Dies A Day To Her Wedding In Nasarawa State (Photos) / Please Help, My Son Has Dandruff For Over 8years Now / American Lady Always Sexually Aroused: I Cry & Beg Him To Have Sex With Me

Viewing this topic: 1 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 25
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.