Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,290 members, 7,815,500 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 01:30 PM

Burn Survivor Shares Her Story 3 Years After She Was Burnt In Gas Explosion - Health - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / Burn Survivor Shares Her Story 3 Years After She Was Burnt In Gas Explosion (18892 Views)

Second-Degree Burn Survivor Shares Before And After Photos / Nigerian COVID-19 Survivor Shares His Experience At Lagos Isolation Centre / Burn Survivor Bares Her Tummy As She Proudly Displays Her Scars (photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Burn Survivor Shares Her Story 3 Years After She Was Burnt In Gas Explosion by Priscy01(f): 2:42am On May 15, 2018
Olabisi Owolabi was left with severe burns after a gas explosion at a filling station where she worked as a petrol attendant, in December 18, 2014.

She wrote;
"A man with Keke napep came to fill gas without putting off d engine and fixing d hoss, i never notice him removing d hoss claiming to confirm if d gas is coming out before i could stop him he drop d hoss right under d napep, i try to pick it up and off it but it explode but today am thanking God cause this is me after d incident, God added to my beauty and made me conquer."

Culled from; https://www.torimill.com/2018/05/burn-survivor-shares-her-photo-3-years-after-she-was-severely-burnt-in-gas-explosion.html

Lalasticlala Mynd44 Dominique

7 Likes

Re: Burn Survivor Shares Her Story 3 Years After She Was Burnt In Gas Explosion by MANNABBQGRILLS: 2:44am On May 15, 2018
You are a survivor.
Thank God for your life pretty.

24 Likes 1 Share

Re: Burn Survivor Shares Her Story 3 Years After She Was Burnt In Gas Explosion by Morbeta11(m): 4:38am On May 15, 2018
Thank God for his goodness and mercy upon your life. It's well with you.

6 Likes

Re: Burn Survivor Shares Her Story 3 Years After She Was Burnt In Gas Explosion by swiz123(m): 6:38am On May 15, 2018
A man with Keke napep came to fill gas without putting off d engine and fixing d hoss, i never notice him removing d hoss claiming to confirm if d gas is coming out before i could stop him he drop d hoss right under d napep, i try to pick it up and off it but it explode but today am thanking God cause this is me after d incident, God added to my beauty and made me conquer."

Can someone help me crack the code she wrote up there. I have read this 10 whopping times but I am yet to grab a thing.

11 Likes 1 Share

Re: Burn Survivor Shares Her Story 3 Years After She Was Burnt In Gas Explosion by Lincoln275(m): 6:38am On May 15, 2018
praise the lord
Re: Burn Survivor Shares Her Story 3 Years After She Was Burnt In Gas Explosion by inoki247: 6:39am On May 15, 2018
Thanking God for her Life.. buh wait oooo av neva seen a Train Survival shey Train no dey hit person ni mak e survive....

1 Like

Re: Burn Survivor Shares Her Story 3 Years After She Was Burnt In Gas Explosion by Ubanagum: 6:43am On May 15, 2018
the kind of stories we read these days on nairaland
Re: Burn Survivor Shares Her Story 3 Years After She Was Burnt In Gas Explosion by loomer: 6:43am On May 15, 2018
inoki247:
Thanking God for her Life.. buh wait oooo av neva seen a Train Survival shey Train no dey hit person ni mak e survive....

we fit test am with you na.

7 Likes

Re: Burn Survivor Shares Her Story 3 Years After She Was Burnt In Gas Explosion by SamuelAnyawu(m): 6:44am On May 15, 2018
God is surely in control dear.

We Love you

2 Likes

Re: Burn Survivor Shares Her Story 3 Years After She Was Burnt In Gas Explosion by Nobody: 6:44am On May 15, 2018
shocked

God is your strength
Re: Burn Survivor Shares Her Story 3 Years After She Was Burnt In Gas Explosion by inoki247: 6:45am On May 15, 2018
loomer:

we fit test am with you na.
No way bro. Train no dey Hit person ooooo.. e dey send person to him creator ni

3 Likes

Re: Burn Survivor Shares Her Story 3 Years After She Was Burnt In Gas Explosion by minista2009(m): 6:46am On May 15, 2018
Confirmed, my niece but I thank God for her life
Re: Burn Survivor Shares Her Story 3 Years After She Was Burnt In Gas Explosion by harrisonford001: 6:47am On May 15, 2018
Una no get any train rail for una area? Try and see for yourself experience they say is the best teacher! You be inoki true true
inoki247:
Re: Burn Survivor Shares Her Story 3 Years After She Was Burnt In Gas Explosion by Olukokosir(m): 6:52am On May 15, 2018
Thank God
Re: Burn Survivor Shares Her Story 3 Years After She Was Burnt In Gas Explosion by MANNABBQGRILLS: 6:53am On May 15, 2018
swiz123:
A man with Keke napep came to fill gas without putting off d engine and fixing d hoss, i never notice him removing d hoss claiming to confirm if d gas is coming out before i could stop him he drop d hoss right under d napep, i try to pick it up and off it but it explode but today am thanking God cause this is me after d incident, God added to my beauty and made me conquer."

Can someone help me crack the code she wrote up there. I have read this 10 whopping times but I am yet to grab a thing.
Just praise GOD FOR HER LIFE and keep the question for later!

6 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Burn Survivor Shares Her Story 3 Years After She Was Burnt In Gas Explosion by tayo4ng(m): 6:54am On May 15, 2018
bless jah
Re: Burn Survivor Shares Her Story 3 Years After She Was Burnt In Gas Explosion by Nobody: 6:54am On May 15, 2018
Happy for you
Re: Burn Survivor Shares Her Story 3 Years After She Was Burnt In Gas Explosion by Funnystatus(m): 6:58am On May 15, 2018
The picture up there is it before the burnt.. Becos it look like nothing happened.. Our God is really a miracle working God
Re: Burn Survivor Shares Her Story 3 Years After She Was Burnt In Gas Explosion by flexyrule(m): 6:58am On May 15, 2018
swiz123:

10 whopping times!!! Yet you couldn't comprehend. Chief, how many times you write jamb? Be honest. Even Buhari can do better Na.

11 Likes 1 Share

Re: Burn Survivor Shares Her Story 3 Years After She Was Burnt In Gas Explosion by hopefulLandlord: 6:58am On May 15, 2018
inoki247:

https://nypost.com/2017/10/06/man-miraculously-survives-being-run-over-by-subway/

Greatest survival "miracle" was that of an atheist Buddhist that survived 2 (two) nuclear bomb blasts https://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Tsutomu_Yamaguchi

https://www.history.com/news/the-man-who-survived-two-atomic-bombs
Re: Burn Survivor Shares Her Story 3 Years After She Was Burnt In Gas Explosion by Nobody: 6:59am On May 15, 2018
Did you say God added to your beauty with this cruel method?
Anyway am happy that you survived
I think what happened was merely a mistake and not one God trying to prove his or her supremacy
You should thank sincerely the medical personels that battled to save you and whatever you believed worked for you
Thank you

1 Like

Re: Burn Survivor Shares Her Story 3 Years After She Was Burnt In Gas Explosion by Tellemall: 7:00am On May 15, 2018
swiz123:

Not only you.

Was that Google translate?
Re: Burn Survivor Shares Her Story 3 Years After She Was Burnt In Gas Explosion by wunmi590(m): 7:00am On May 15, 2018
It can only be God
Re: Burn Survivor Shares Her Story 3 Years After She Was Burnt In Gas Explosion by Flexherbal(m): 7:03am On May 15, 2018
It is well with her!
Re: Burn Survivor Shares Her Story 3 Years After She Was Burnt In Gas Explosion by bekpo(m): 7:03am On May 15, 2018
inoki247:

Ide hit person and e survive.d tin even hit me this morning. Just try go train track stand there while train d show. E go b like say u d dive inside swimming pool.
Re: Burn Survivor Shares Her Story 3 Years After She Was Burnt In Gas Explosion by hopefulLandlord: 7:10am On May 15, 2018
flexyrule:
10 whopping times!!! Yet you couldn't comprehend. Chief, how many times you write jamb? Be honest. Even Buhari can do better Na.

Your post would've been useful if you cracked the code and tell him how you did it

2 Likes

Re: Burn Survivor Shares Her Story 3 Years After She Was Burnt In Gas Explosion by Nairalandmentor(m): 7:10am On May 15, 2018
shocked thank God
Re: Burn Survivor Shares Her Story 3 Years After She Was Burnt In Gas Explosion by Dronedude(m): 7:13am On May 15, 2018
This is Nigeria...

Can you imagin both parties especially the keke driver. On her part non chalancy and safety neglet.

Illiteracy in Nigeria is like America's faulty gun law.

1 Like

Re: Burn Survivor Shares Her Story 3 Years After She Was Burnt In Gas Explosion by tenmariner: 7:14am On May 15, 2018
swiz123:

This question should have bn reserved for a different occasion!!!

(1) (2) (Reply)

I Need Weight Loss Drugs / Causes And Types Of Headaches / Worst Weight Loss Remedy - Urine Therapy

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 31
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.