Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,857 members, 7,813,921 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 09:35 PM

Bobrisky Shows Off The Interior Of His Luxurious House (video) - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Bobrisky Shows Off The Interior Of His Luxurious House (video) (1375 Views)

Cubana Chiefpriest Shows Off Interior Design Of His Luxurious Mansion / Odion Ighalo Tours Alexx Ekubo And IK Ogbonna Round His Luxurious Mansion (Vid) / E-Money Flaunts His Luxurious Cars (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Bobrisky Shows Off The Interior Of His Luxurious House (video) by Victoriamark: 3:14pm On Apr 20, 2020
Popular Nigerian cross-dresser, Okunneye Idris Olanrewaju otherwise known as Bobrisky is renowned for flaunting his luxurious lifestyle to motivate his fans and haters.

The 28 year old is readily available to flaunt his wealth at any slightest given opportunity.

Bob recently took to his Instagram page to show off the interior of his house and indeed it is worthy of show.

In the video, Bobrisky who was seen eating on his dinning table eating , could not stop lamenting about how tired and hungry he was.

He captioned the video ;

My home… luxury

WATCH VIDEO

Re: Bobrisky Shows Off The Interior Of His Luxurious House (video) by doggedfighter(f): 5:33pm On Apr 20, 2020
I should watch the video of Bobrisky's house

(1) (Reply)

See How Twitter Influencer, Pamilerin, Makes 2million Naira Monthly / I Am Not Interested In Married Men – Yvonne Nelson / Kanye West Goes On Twitter Rant – Fighting Kim Kardashian & Kris Jenner!!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.