Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,337 members, 7,836,405 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 07:18 AM

Men Who Fought In The Viral Video Over The Weekend Reportedly Die - Crime - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Men Who Fought In The Viral Video Over The Weekend Reportedly Die (4883 Views)

Police Arraign Two Women Who Fought Over A Man In Nasarawa / Men Who Fought Policemen, Tried To Snatch Their AK 47 Rifle Arrested & Beaten / Corpses Of ‘Kidnappers’ Who Fought Over Ransom Found In Taraba (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Men Who Fought In The Viral Video Over The Weekend Reportedly Die by Linx1234: 3:26pm On Apr 20, 2020
A vdeo went viral on social media over the weekend of two men in Enugu fighting because their wives had a minor altercation.These men used broken bottles, benches and iron on themselves and reports allege that both have succumbed to their injuries.

They leave behind their warring wives and children.

See reactions from people here...............https://janefblog.com/13313-2men-who-fought-in-the-viral-video-over-the-weekend-reportedly-die/

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Men Who Fought In The Viral Video Over The Weekend Reportedly Die by Simplyleo: 3:29pm On Apr 20, 2020
I watched the video.

The fight was very dirty.

So human beings still fight to impress women in this era?

Reminds me Chinua Achebe's Things Fall Apart

2 Likes

Re: Men Who Fought In The Viral Video Over The Weekend Reportedly Die by madridguy(m): 3:31pm On Apr 20, 2020
Saw the video and i can't imagine 2 men stabbing one another over mere issue.
Re: Men Who Fought In The Viral Video Over The Weekend Reportedly Die by DanseMacabre(m): 3:40pm On Apr 20, 2020
Bloggers make una take am easy na. embarassed

9 Likes

Re: Men Who Fought In The Viral Video Over The Weekend Reportedly Die by Tomilola360: 3:41pm On Apr 20, 2020
Standing Ovation from here.

They died as Heroes. cheesy

3 Likes

Re: Men Who Fought In The Viral Video Over The Weekend Reportedly Die by DanseMacabre(m): 3:42pm On Apr 20, 2020
Ofemmanu1:
Wetin flatheaded Jews no fit do?!

Check yasef before you wreck yasef.

19 Likes 1 Share

Re: Men Who Fought In The Viral Video Over The Weekend Reportedly Die by Shootingstar93(f): 3:56pm On Apr 20, 2020
Useless men... They should continue fighting in the spirit world. Common sense is not common at all
Re: Men Who Fought In The Viral Video Over The Weekend Reportedly Die by ofemigeorge(m): 3:56pm On Apr 20, 2020
Lies

1 Like

Re: Men Who Fought In The Viral Video Over The Weekend Reportedly Die by FatherBona: 4:34pm On Apr 20, 2020
Unconfirmed.
Please verify your news before going public with it.

4 Likes

Re: Men Who Fought In The Viral Video Over The Weekend Reportedly Die by supercase1(m): 4:46pm On Apr 20, 2020
Broke guys fight.... rich guys beat them all the time without saying a word and steal their women.
U don't fight to be a man
Re: Men Who Fought In The Viral Video Over The Weekend Reportedly Die by AngryIgboMan: 5:29pm On Apr 20, 2020
Ofemmanu1:

For starters

(1) They Don't fight with tigers at birth

(2) They don't eat shyt as food like your people

(3) They don't use gbam gbam tara nchara to roof house

(4) Our mothers don't sacrifice our future over few cups of rice!

All these I believe are rampant in Mgbanti Mgbanti region.

9 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Men Who Fought In The Viral Video Over The Weekend Reportedly Die by Nobody: 6:30pm On Apr 20, 2020
Another blogger wey mumu
Re: Men Who Fought In The Viral Video Over The Weekend Reportedly Die by GlorifiedTunde(m): 6:52pm On Apr 20, 2020
Ofemmanu1:

IngloriousTunde, you're a cruelly insignificant simpleton and a preposterous mucous-eating mean-spirited poltroon.
My father is a stupid idiott.
I'm not your mate idiott

We cannot be mates of course.

You talk like a 5 year old who is lucky to handle his parent's phones

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Men Who Fought In The Viral Video Over The Weekend Reportedly Die by Ofemmanu1: 6:54pm On Apr 20, 2020
GlorifiedTunde:

We cannot be mates of course.

You talk like a 5 year old who is lucky to handle his parent's phones
Stupid idiot, you're a woefully salacious coccydynia and a flagrant cold-hearted mediocrity-afflicted neophyte with glacially slow cognitive faculties.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Men Who Fought In The Viral Video Over The Weekend Reportedly Die by GlorifiedTunde(m): 6:56pm On Apr 20, 2020
Ofemmanu1:

Stupid idiot, you're a woefully salacious coccydynia and a flagrant cold-hearted mediocrity-afflicted neophyte with glacially slow cognitive faculties.

So you think a composition of big English words will earn you some respect?

You're just a silly noise maker!

Go and play Angry Birds if you have emotional issues.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Men Who Fought In The Viral Video Over The Weekend Reportedly Die by hidhrhis(m): 7:34pm On Apr 20, 2020
the video was bloody
i swear i can never fight that way
anytime im fighting and someone remove weapon na run i dey always run
Re: Men Who Fought In The Viral Video Over The Weekend Reportedly Die by Thermodynamics(m): 8:02pm On Apr 20, 2020
Ofemmanu1:

You are a fool, a black man trying to discriminate over another black man.

You are nothing, you are just another black man in Africa so put your shoulders down.

You are a fool is not an insult, it's the truth, you behaved like a fool just now so that is what I'm going to call you, a fool.
Re: Men Who Fought In The Viral Video Over The Weekend Reportedly Die by coolest01(m): 2:04am On Apr 21, 2020
Wey the video o?
Re: Men Who Fought In The Viral Video Over The Weekend Reportedly Die by Passionate888: 3:02am On Apr 21, 2020
Linx1234:
A vdeo went viral on social media over the weekend of two men in Enugu fighting because their wives had a minor altercation.These men used broken bottles, benches and iron on themselves and reports allege that both have succumbed to their injuries.

They leave behind their warring wives and children.

See reactions from people here...............https://janefblog.com/13313-2men-who-fought-in-the-viral-video-over-the-weekend-reportedly-die/
post it here
Re: Men Who Fought In The Viral Video Over The Weekend Reportedly Die by sheggsliveth: 5:54am On Apr 21, 2020
Ofemmanu1:

Angryigboman is just a devilishly decadent reprobate and a loathsome gossip-mongering conglomerate of intellectual constipation

AngryIgboMan:
For starters
(1) They Don't fight with tigers ar birth
(2) They don't eat shyt as food like your people
(3) They don't use gbam gbam tara nchara to roof house
(4) Our mothers don't sacrifice our future over few cups of rice!
All these I believe are rampant in Mgbanti Mgbanti region.

leave the poor boy I guess he has not travelled outside his state and he's a kid. they still feed him buy internet for him just a broke boy without senses.
Re: Men Who Fought In The Viral Video Over The Weekend Reportedly Die by Nobody: 6:13am On Apr 21, 2020
Ofemmanu1:

Spineless feccal consuming slithering earthworm devoid of humain reasoning, of insignificant existence raised to infinity brainlessly fidgeting with keyboards with much needed psychiatric surveillance, anti semitic maggot of gargantuan illiteracy laced with i.m.b.e.c.i.l.i.c reasoning #schweindhund, Zhoopa!
Re: Men Who Fought In The Viral Video Over The Weekend Reportedly Die by igho001: 6:36am On Apr 21, 2020
goldony:

Spineless feccal consuming slithering earthworm devoid of humain reasoning, of insignificant existence raised to infinity brainlessly fidgeting with keyboards with much needed psychiatric surveillance, anti semitic maggot of gargantuan illiteracy laced with i.m.b.e.c.i.l.i.c reasoning #schweindhund, Zhoopa!
watin u write ?
Re: Men Who Fought In The Viral Video Over The Weekend Reportedly Die by warrrrr: 7:38am On Apr 21, 2020
Re: Men Who Fought In The Viral Video Over The Weekend Reportedly Die by Omenkata: 7:43am On Apr 21, 2020
angry
Re: Men Who Fought In The Viral Video Over The Weekend Reportedly Die by Randy100: 8:43am On Apr 21, 2020
Tribal warlord in this thread, I hail una. �

(1) (2) (Reply)

My Mother Irons My Breast everyday to protect me - Mirabel / Men Film Lady While Raping Her After Being Drugged In Lagos. Photo / GTBank and US Visa fee

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 21
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.