Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,792 members, 7,820,784 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 09:30 PM

Rabiu Kwankwaso Donates Hospital To Kano COVID-19 Committee - Health (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / Rabiu Kwankwaso Donates Hospital To Kano COVID-19 Committee (32968 Views)

Ifeanyi Uba Donates Hospital To UNIZIK Awka (Pictures & Video) / COVID-19: Committee Advises Enugu Government On Stricter Enforcement Measures / Soldiers Attack Borno COVID-19 Committee, One Dead (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Rabiu Kwankwaso Donates Hospital To Kano COVID-19 Committee by Truthbites: 8:25pm On Apr 20, 2020
miqos02:
try to research how much a governor gets as security vote monthly, then you will know they are billionaires for life. This is apart from the kickbacks from contractors and retirement benefits they get. Compare kwankwaso to tinubu

Even if they have whatever votes, it doesn't mean they have to pocket it, and not give account. It also doesn't mean it's not our money. It's not their birth right too. The kickbacks from contracts? that too affects us indirectly.. how? The bribes are computed into the contract and we get substandard jobs from the contractors
Re: Rabiu Kwankwaso Donates Hospital To Kano COVID-19 Committee by Nobody: 8:51pm On Apr 20, 2020
GREATESTPIANIST:
What's this one saying??¿??

Greatest pianist with cerebral deficit.
Re: Rabiu Kwankwaso Donates Hospital To Kano COVID-19 Committee by quiteboy(m): 8:57pm On Apr 20, 2020
Paul bearer the dude stood beside the undertaker for years Sha.
Rapmoney:
If you know this man and you never marry, your spouse will locate you very soon!

If you don't know him, make you nor dey follow people papa dey knack teeth any how for here because of say you see small change buy data for phone.

1 Like

Re: Rabiu Kwankwaso Donates Hospital To Kano COVID-19 Committee by miqos02(m): 9:17pm On Apr 20, 2020
Truthbites:

Even if they have whatever votes, it doesn't mean they have to pocket it, and not give account. It also doesn't mean it's not our money. It's not their birth right too. The kickbacks from contracts? that too affects us indirectly.. how? The bribes are computed into the contract and we get substandard jobs from the contractors
I only answered your question on how they have money
Re: Rabiu Kwankwaso Donates Hospital To Kano COVID-19 Committee by guiddoti: 9:46pm On Apr 20, 2020
Truthbites:
How do these politicians get all these monies? Our monies of course! Be it oil money or otherwise
I should tell you looted fund? I won't hahaha
Re: Rabiu Kwankwaso Donates Hospital To Kano COVID-19 Committee by Rapmoney(m): 10:03pm On Apr 20, 2020
quiteboy:
Paul bearer the dude stood beside the undertaker for years Sha.

You correct, my guy! cheesy

1 Like

Re: Rabiu Kwankwaso Donates Hospital To Kano COVID-19 Committee by HRMK: 2:23am On Apr 21, 2020
THAT IS VERY GOOD! A NEW FULLY EQUIPED HOSPITAL DONATED TO KANO GOVT BY KWANKWANSO FOR COVID19 PATIENTS!!
Re: Rabiu Kwankwaso Donates Hospital To Kano COVID-19 Committee by Biafranguy1(m): 4:35am On Apr 21, 2020
What a sitting governor cannot do an ex-has done it what a useless country is dis. undecided
Re: Rabiu Kwankwaso Donates Hospital To Kano COVID-19 Committee by Truthbites: 7:06am On Apr 21, 2020
guiddoti:
I should tell you looted fund? I won't hahaha

Be laughing. Our crude oil is floating on the sea at $11 dollars per barrel, no one is buying. And u are laughing. Hahahaha..we didn't save for d rainy day. If no help comes, and with this Covid19,we are going on extinction. Na who see food go de alive
Re: Rabiu Kwankwaso Donates Hospital To Kano COVID-19 Committee by GREATESTPIANIST: 8:57am On Apr 21, 2020
Vortex369:

Greatest pianist with cerebral deficit.
Thanks for the insult!!!! God bless you tremendously!!!!!! I am a great pianist with a massive future, a gift to posterity and a huge blessing to the whole world, I am smart, blessed favoured and a conqueror!!!!! I don't fail!!!! Good morning
Re: Rabiu Kwankwaso Donates Hospital To Kano COVID-19 Committee by jahanara1: 12:09pm On Apr 21, 2020
Burgers, pizza, shawarma, croissants, sandwiches, meat pie, cakes, and all bakeries, we provide them all. Whether it's for 1 meal or more, birthdays or weddings, call JF Delicacies at 09026516303 or WhatsApp 09051111702 place your order. We are available in kaduna.
Re: Rabiu Kwankwaso Donates Hospital To Kano COVID-19 Committee by passionate87(m): 12:37pm On Apr 21, 2020
I stayed 3 years in kano and I can attest to the fact that kwankwanso have always have a good track record.Ask kano citizens they will tell.I must applaud him once again for his good heart.He is the only northern I was ready to vote for if he has come out as a presidency candidate.
Re: Rabiu Kwankwaso Donates Hospital To Kano COVID-19 Committee by passionate87(m): 12:38pm On Apr 21, 2020
Kwakwanso is to kano state as james ibori is to Delta state always the people's choice
Re: Rabiu Kwankwaso Donates Hospital To Kano COVID-19 Committee by passionate87(m): 12:46pm On Apr 21, 2020
I graduated from medical school in Uniben,Ubth didn't employ their own medical students then.I travelled to kano state in 2014,when kwankwanso was the then governor,me and my colleagues were given employment letters to resume work.Come rain,come sun I will be grateful to kwankwanso for what he did for we southern doctors in 2014 and 2015.His track records are impeccable that's why kano people are loyal to him.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

US Returnee Slumps, Dies On Arrival At Lagos Airport / Before You Get That Tattoo / Residents Flee As Death From Strange Disease In Ondo Rises

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 19
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.