Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,961 members, 7,956,608 topics. Date: Monday, 23 September 2024 at 03:08 PM

Bishop Diamond Emuobor Is Dead. Okowa Mourns, Condoles With CAN - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Bishop Diamond Emuobor Is Dead. Okowa Mourns, Condoles With CAN (55754 Views)

Ifeanyi Okowa Mourns Davido's Son, Ifeanyi Adeleke / Stella Oyedepo: Lai Mohammed Condoles With Hezekiah Oyedepo Over Wife’s Death / President Buhari Condoles With France, Christendom Over Notre Dame Fire (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Bishop Diamond Emuobor Is Dead. Okowa Mourns, Condoles With CAN by Uniqueteco(m): 5:41pm On Apr 20, 2020
Rest on sir!
Re: Bishop Diamond Emuobor Is Dead. Okowa Mourns, Condoles With CAN by airminem(f): 5:41pm On Apr 20, 2020
wink

RIP Bishop Abba kyarri lipsrsealed
Re: Bishop Diamond Emuobor Is Dead. Okowa Mourns, Condoles With CAN by 4four(m): 5:42pm On Apr 20, 2020
Na coro kill him?

1 Like

Re: Bishop Diamond Emuobor Is Dead. Okowa Mourns, Condoles With CAN by Zooposki(f): 5:43pm On Apr 20, 2020
Probably died of complications from Diabetes. See as him fat. He should have been fasting as a clergy. Probably would have lived longer.
Re: Bishop Diamond Emuobor Is Dead. Okowa Mourns, Condoles With CAN by judas123: 5:43pm On Apr 20, 2020
Coro E don do naa
Re: Bishop Diamond Emuobor Is Dead. Okowa Mourns, Condoles With CAN by chatinent: 5:53pm On Apr 20, 2020
If a man should die, can he live again?
Re: Bishop Diamond Emuobor Is Dead. Okowa Mourns, Condoles With CAN by israelmao(m): 5:55pm On Apr 20, 2020
Believers never die they only sleep.

1 Like

Re: Bishop Diamond Emuobor Is Dead. Okowa Mourns, Condoles With CAN by AlfaSeltzer(m): 5:59pm On Apr 20, 2020
who?
Re: Bishop Diamond Emuobor Is Dead. Okowa Mourns, Condoles With CAN by ajimotoke(m): 6:03pm On Apr 20, 2020
RIP
Re: Bishop Diamond Emuobor Is Dead. Okowa Mourns, Condoles With CAN by TruthSpeaker: 6:06pm On Apr 20, 2020
COVID-19 RELATED DEATH?

1 Like

Re: Bishop Diamond Emuobor Is Dead. Okowa Mourns, Condoles With CAN by Tpave(m): 6:13pm On Apr 20, 2020
Rip. I thought everyone that died now was killed by covid-19 complications

1 Like

Re: Bishop Diamond Emuobor Is Dead. Okowa Mourns, Condoles With CAN by writeprof(m): 6:14pm On Apr 20, 2020
May his soul rest in peace! One of late Archbishop Benson Idahosa proteges from Church of God Mission.
Re: Bishop Diamond Emuobor Is Dead. Okowa Mourns, Condoles With CAN by mcknowles: 6:15pm On Apr 20, 2020
RIP....

Re: Bishop Diamond Emuobor Is Dead. Okowa Mourns, Condoles With CAN by livebullet(m): 6:16pm On Apr 20, 2020
comrodioodio001:
Okowa mourns Bishop Emuobor, condoles CAN

Governor Ifeanyi Okowa of Delta on Monday condoled the Christian community and Urhobo nation in Delta on the passing away of popular cleric, Bishop Diamond Emuobor.

Bishop Emuobor, who is Presiding Bishop, President and Founder of Trinity Gospel Mission, Ughelli, reportedly died on Saturday night at 76.

The Governor said that the renowned cleric's demise was shocking because there was no report that he was sick before the incident.

He said in a statement by his Chief Press Secretary, Mr Olisa Ifeajika in Asaba, that Emuobor's death was a huge loss to the Christian community in Delta and the nation, especially for his vibrant teachings and his wise counsels at all times.

He commiserated with the family, Christian Association of Nigeria, Pentecostal Fellowship of Nigeria, Okpe kingdom and the entire Urhobo nation on the demise of the renowned preacher.

The governor urged them to be consoled by the legacies of integrity and sound biblical teachings that the deceased espoused, working in the Lord's vineyard until his final breathe.

He assured the family and the Trinity Gospel Mission of the support and prayers of his family, Delta Government and people of the state at this trying period.

"It is with great sadness that I, my family, the government and people of Delta commiserate with the Christian community, the Emuobor family and the entire Urhobo nation on the passing away of Septuagenarian cleric Bishop Diamond Emuobor.

"He was a strong voice in the Christian community where he bestrode like a colossus in God's army, teaching the word of God without fear or favour.

"His death no doubt is a great loss not just to his family and the Trinity Gospel Mission but to our state and country nation. His teachings and support to governance will be evidently missed.

"I recall with gratitude his contributions to my election and his outstanding voice on national issues.

"Our thoughts and prayers are with his family, the Christian Association of Nigeria (CAN) and members of Trinity Gospel Mission that the soul of the deceased repose peacefully and the family given the fortitude to bear his demise," the governor said.

https://www.vanguardngr.com/2020/04/okowa-mourns-bishop-emuobor-condoles-can/

Popular? I dont know him
Re: Bishop Diamond Emuobor Is Dead. Okowa Mourns, Condoles With CAN by skywalker001(m): 6:18pm On Apr 20, 2020
https://www.bitcoinearn.cc/register/Skymonie

*Earn 50 dollars after registration...*
*Registration is free*
Re: Bishop Diamond Emuobor Is Dead. Okowa Mourns, Condoles With CAN by HundredWays(m): 6:31pm On Apr 20, 2020
Endtime undecided
Re: Bishop Diamond Emuobor Is Dead. Okowa Mourns, Condoles With CAN by apex411: 6:42pm On Apr 20, 2020
[color=#] 0umi1d8qj8[/color]
Re: Bishop Diamond Emuobor Is Dead. Okowa Mourns, Condoles With CAN by apex8379: 6:45pm On Apr 20, 2020
[color=#] ephu8ys61k[/color]
Re: Bishop Diamond Emuobor Is Dead. Okowa Mourns, Condoles With CAN by apex3565: 6:47pm On Apr 20, 2020
[color=#] gufqqk5nzx[/color]
Re: Bishop Diamond Emuobor Is Dead. Okowa Mourns, Condoles With CAN by sylve11: 6:56pm On Apr 20, 2020
Journey well, sir... sad cool
Re: Bishop Diamond Emuobor Is Dead. Okowa Mourns, Condoles With CAN by apex5785: 7:13pm On Apr 20, 2020
[color=#] 2t59prmkb2[/color]
Re: Bishop Diamond Emuobor Is Dead. Okowa Mourns, Condoles With CAN by Bahamas95(m): 7:21pm On Apr 20, 2020
I worshipped in his church back then, he was such a good preacher I must confess..

RIP sir

Re: Bishop Diamond Emuobor Is Dead. Okowa Mourns, Condoles With CAN by Merryglad(f): 7:24pm On Apr 20, 2020
He was such a good man, I taught in his school for 3years not once did he owe me. RIP SIR
Re: Bishop Diamond Emuobor Is Dead. Okowa Mourns, Condoles With CAN by apex7025: 7:25pm On Apr 20, 2020
[color=#] hr8rgziwbh[/color]

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Repentant Buhari Fan Apologizes To Deziani Alison-Madueke / Tropicana Shopping Mall: Akpabio Opens N300 Million Facility In Uyo (photos) / Sit-At-Home From 23rd To 28th February 2023 Is Final, No Going Back - Simon Ekpa

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 19
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.