Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,717 members, 7,816,951 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 08:59 PM

The Snake I Killed In My Room In Enugu (Photos) - Nairaland / General (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / The Snake I Killed In My Room In Enugu (Photos) (75074 Views)

The Snake I Killed In My Room / The Snake I Killed In The Toilet This Night / The Snake I Killed In My Compound (Pictured) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: The Snake I Killed In My Room In Enugu (Photos) by Nobody: 6:03pm On Apr 20, 2020
Are you planning to sleep in that room? What of where that came from? Ain't there gonna be more?
You daring mehn...

Ill advise you look for somewhere else in the mean time. Then fumigate that room thoroughly before moving in.

That snake looks dangerous. Like cobra. Deadly

1 Like

Re: The Snake I Killed In My Room In Enugu (Photos) by ceejay80s(m): 6:04pm On Apr 20, 2020
CutenaijaMedia:
I saw this snake while I was cleaning my room in the village in Enugu state.

As I finally decided to go and isolate in the village, I got home this afternoon and I saw it when i was cleaning my room, I raised alarm and the guys around killed it in seconds grin grin

I thought to share with you guys because if I don't, lala will not be happy with me grin
U still get power to kill snake for this lockdown?
Re: The Snake I Killed In My Room In Enugu (Photos) by Adenuoye123(m): 6:05pm On Apr 20, 2020
Are you living inside bush grin
Re: The Snake I Killed In My Room In Enugu (Photos) by Babtee1010(m): 6:05pm On Apr 20, 2020
You are very lucky God saved you
Re: The Snake I Killed In My Room In Enugu (Photos) by toprealman: 6:06pm On Apr 20, 2020
Okworigeorge:
why did u pour salt on it? abi u roast am to eat
Earthworm
Re: The Snake I Killed In My Room In Enugu (Photos) by NigeriaB(m): 6:08pm On Apr 20, 2020
moscobabs:
The spouse is coming to visit u tonight

Make him better block every where well o. Hahaha
Re: The Snake I Killed In My Room In Enugu (Photos) by DonMustafa: 6:12pm On Apr 20, 2020
Fabulouzjoseph:
Ewo lala and snake sef grin

Girls with low cut usually have big yansh. Do you have big yansh?
Re: The Snake I Killed In My Room In Enugu (Photos) by eaglefrank(m): 6:12pm On Apr 20, 2020
Having seen d snake, oya show us ur room to justify if really d snake was killed in ur room or u killed d snake in its room where u are inhabiting.
Re: The Snake I Killed In My Room In Enugu (Photos) by kingcalors(m): 6:13pm On Apr 20, 2020
Are u living in a mud house?
CutenaijaMedia:

As I finally decided to go and isolate in the village, I got home this afternoon and I saw it when i was cleaning my room, I raised alarm and the guys around killed it in seconds grin grin

I thought to share with you guys because if I don't, lala will not be happy with me grin
Re: The Snake I Killed In My Room In Enugu (Photos) by Babtee1010(m): 6:14pm On Apr 20, 2020
Lucky

Pls support the #feed the poor foundations
@people are Hungry #save a life

Re: The Snake I Killed In My Room In Enugu (Photos) by Nobody: 6:14pm On Apr 20, 2020
Eulalia:
Are you planning to sleep in that room? What of where that came from? Ain't there gonna be more?
You daring mehn...

Ill advise you look for somewhere else in the mean time. Then fumigate that room thoroughly before moving in.

That snake looks dangerous. Like cobra. Deadly

He can't vacate his room all because of a bloody reptile...

You are right to some extent, but hey... It is what it is.
Re: The Snake I Killed In My Room In Enugu (Photos) by discusant: 6:16pm On Apr 20, 2020
CutenaijaMedia:

OMG. This most deadly evil creature which occasionally leaves the bush where animals reside but comes in to where human beings live.

Do you have a poultry around your house?
Re: The Snake I Killed In My Room In Enugu (Photos) by mcknowles: 6:17pm On Apr 20, 2020
Thank God for safety.

Re: The Snake I Killed In My Room In Enugu (Photos) by skywalker001(m): 6:17pm On Apr 20, 2020
https://www.bitcoinearn.cc/register/Skymonie

*Earn 50 dollars after registration...*
*Registration is free*
Re: The Snake I Killed In My Room In Enugu (Photos) by CharlesJok3r: 6:18pm On Apr 20, 2020
That is a cobra. One bite like this, Kwame and boys will be dancing with your coffin...
Be watchful of your environment.

1 Like

Re: The Snake I Killed In My Room In Enugu (Photos) by vr0xen: 6:19pm On Apr 20, 2020
its been a long time LALA had a meal

@op thanks very much before LALA will perish in hunger...

SEUN IS PROUD OF YOUR MONICKER
Re: The Snake I Killed In My Room In Enugu (Photos) by Nobody: 6:19pm On Apr 20, 2020
Cobra? Mamba? Which one we go believe?.
Re: The Snake I Killed In My Room In Enugu (Photos) by akpunda86: 6:20pm On Apr 20, 2020
Why is the snake so common in enugu.i killed two this month of april one outside and one in the dog house.when it rains heavily the look for upland where no rain enters.Op surely must be an opening in your room or under the door.lucky u.
Re: The Snake I Killed In My Room In Enugu (Photos) by Nobody: 6:21pm On Apr 20, 2020
ceejay80s:

U still get power to kill snake for this lockdown?

Nonsense^^^...
Re: The Snake I Killed In My Room In Enugu (Photos) by Nobody: 6:22pm On Apr 20, 2020
Hahahahaha you get luck ooooo na your Brokos the thing for chop raw as you dey sleep
Re: The Snake I Killed In My Room In Enugu (Photos) by cmecproblem(m): 6:22pm On Apr 20, 2020
Lol, you battered the poor reptile.
Re: The Snake I Killed In My Room In Enugu (Photos) by discusant: 6:23pm On Apr 20, 2020
They usually go for poultry sites attracted by smell of feeds - they go to suck eggs, swallow day-old chicks.
That's why it's prohibited by law to have poultry or other animal farm that is not more than 500 meters from living house.

3 Likes

Re: The Snake I Killed In My Room In Enugu (Photos) by hammer0: 6:23pm On Apr 20, 2020
YOUR ROOM NA FOREST?

HOW DID IT GET THERE?

WHICH KIND STORY BE THIS.

HORROR!

PLEASE, DONT GO BACK TO SLEEP THERE AGAIN.
Re: The Snake I Killed In My Room In Enugu (Photos) by Nobody: 6:24pm On Apr 20, 2020
Hypocrit:
Please, someone should check if lala... Is still alive... This is how he snick into people's room.
Na ban dey hungry you ooooo
Re: The Snake I Killed In My Room In Enugu (Photos) by akpunda86: 6:25pm On Apr 20, 2020
CutenaijaMedia:

It entered smaller than this size.
I killed two in enugu.then one in my room in calabar when i was packing in.Was God.I wanna take my black belt was around 7pm you know there is is this impulse when you see snake just for me to pick it up my instincts just said hey this no belt but snake.I left the room that day next day serious fumigarion then nets all opening
Re: The Snake I Killed In My Room In Enugu (Photos) by abidem4real: 6:26pm On Apr 20, 2020
CutenaijaMedia:

Snake! I hate the creature like mad

1 Like

Re: The Snake I Killed In My Room In Enugu (Photos) by lukency(m): 6:28pm On Apr 20, 2020
Bros if your church is not affected by the lockdown better go and give testimony .
Re: The Snake I Killed In My Room In Enugu (Photos) by Nobody: 6:28pm On Apr 20, 2020
I’m tired of Nairaland post snakes to front page smh
Re: The Snake I Killed In My Room In Enugu (Photos) by Nobody: 6:30pm On Apr 20, 2020
If you've been living with this animal in the same room for a while now, you should be really concerned. Your wicked step mother wants to finish the job

1 Like

Re: The Snake I Killed In My Room In Enugu (Photos) by ceejay80s(m): 6:31pm On Apr 20, 2020
mansakhalifa:

Nonsense^^^...

^^^^^ingredient
Re: The Snake I Killed In My Room In Enugu (Photos) by Ghostmode2two(m): 6:31pm On Apr 20, 2020
Lala will not be happy with this because of the lockdown as he won't be able to hit your house for the sumptuous snake stew with white rice.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Elephant Knocked Down By A Moving Train (Photos) / When You're Truly A Descendant Of Sango Olukoso (Pics) / Crocodile Swallows 8-Year-Old Boy In Zimbabwe, Villagers Dissect It (Pics, Video

Viewing this topic: 1 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 26
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.