Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,752 members, 7,817,082 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 03:52 AM

The Snake I Killed In My Room In Enugu (Photos) - Nairaland / General (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / The Snake I Killed In My Room In Enugu (Photos) (75076 Views)

The Snake I Killed In My Room / The Snake I Killed In The Toilet This Night / The Snake I Killed In My Compound (Pictured) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: The Snake I Killed In My Room In Enugu (Photos) by oluspicy: 8:10pm On Apr 20, 2020
The lockdown was announced suddenly before the poor snake decided to be on self-isolation in your room.

RIP poor snake. cheesy
Re: The Snake I Killed In My Room In Enugu (Photos) by bigcee(m): 8:20pm On Apr 20, 2020
ignis:
The snake is not even poisonous.

Re: The Snake I Killed In My Room In Enugu (Photos) by Dannonye(f): 8:29pm On Apr 20, 2020
Your camera is nice sha
Re: The Snake I Killed In My Room In Enugu (Photos) by Xcrapeekoko(m): 8:52pm On Apr 20, 2020
that looks like a black mamba
Re: The Snake I Killed In My Room In Enugu (Photos) by Charly68: 8:56pm On Apr 20, 2020
Even if they sent the snake on errand ,you have killed their agent sharp sharp..and eat ..
Re: The Snake I Killed In My Room In Enugu (Photos) by Esteejay4u(m): 9:01pm On Apr 20, 2020
CutenaijaMedia:
I saw this snake while I was cleaning my room in the village in Enugu state.

As I finally decided to go and isolate in the village, I got home this afternoon and I saw it when i was cleaning my room, I raised alarm and the guys around killed it in seconds grin grin

I thought to share with you guys because if I don't, lala will not be happy with me grin

Poor Snake! it might come to deliver a message from your ancestors to you who knows. Or better still, it came to deliver COVID 19 remedy to you and end up killing it
Re: The Snake I Killed In My Room In Enugu (Photos) by Esteejay4u(m): 9:06pm On Apr 20, 2020
CutenaijaMedia:
I saw this snake while I was cleaning my room in the village in Enugu state.

As I finally decided to go and isolate in the village, I got home this afternoon and I saw it when i was cleaning my room, I raised alarm and the guys around killed it in seconds grin grin

I thought to share with you guys because if I don't, lala will not be happy with me grin

Poor Snake! it might came to deliver a message from your ancestors to you, who knows?. Or better still, it came to deliver COVID 19 remedy to you and you end up killing it.
You don buy beta market o
Re: The Snake I Killed In My Room In Enugu (Photos) by mamajaz(f): 9:14pm On Apr 20, 2020
weblord1900:
OP... Please is this your room below? grin grin

Guy is a descendant of Igbo olodumare, he just killed ojola ibinu.
Re: The Snake I Killed In My Room In Enugu (Photos) by simhosting: 9:18pm On Apr 20, 2020
grin
Re: The Snake I Killed In My Room In Enugu (Photos) by WickedProducer(m): 9:19pm On Apr 20, 2020
Did you pour salt on it and it roll it's body and died, just asking, noticed whitish substances on it
Re: The Snake I Killed In My Room In Enugu (Photos) by shadyLP(m): 9:27pm On Apr 20, 2020
Marpol:
Snake!

no, witch! grin

1 Like

Re: The Snake I Killed In My Room In Enugu (Photos) by Myrainbow333: 9:32pm On Apr 20, 2020
I Have corona virus episode 188 (Rainblinks comedy) (Nigeria comedy)

They were all standing the same place.
He came and started his story telling,
Before they could know what was going on, they were naked!

Chai!!!

Rainblinks comedy Episode 22 -THE SAME THING-
Pls don't forget to SUBSCRIBE on our YOUTUBE CHANNEL
@ the link below!
Pls, click on the LINK BELOW to SUBSCRIBE!

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=v9Mh16RBOhc
Thanks and God bless you abundantly
See you NEXT WEEK MONDAY with a very HILARIOUS VIDEO
THANK YOU!
Re: The Snake I Killed In My Room In Enugu (Photos) by MrFly(m): 9:44pm On Apr 20, 2020
poor creature just exited d world
Re: The Snake I Killed In My Room In Enugu (Photos) by lozanni(m): 10:19pm On Apr 20, 2020
Thank God for your life
That is the colour of most of those snakes we used to see at UNEC, back in the day, especially when the grasses get over grown.
@ Op, please trim the grasses around your home.
Re: The Snake I Killed In My Room In Enugu (Photos) by Fearcom(m): 10:29pm On Apr 20, 2020
FunkyAlhaji2015:

A spitting cobra in Nigeria?? You must be dreaming, there never has been and you will never see a spitting cobra in Nigeria

NA LIE!

Happened to one mama I buy sweets from for my son.

She bent down in front of her shop to wee....she squatted beside some blocks...only for her to look to her right(she was right beside the blocks)only to get vemon sprayed into her eyes and nose....the snake chose not to attack by striking her mulitple times her on the face!

Her screams alerted us making us approach. We checked in between the blocks and there it was. It spat at us twice but missed it's intended target.
Re: The Snake I Killed In My Room In Enugu (Photos) by Sirvolga(m): 10:55pm On Apr 20, 2020
I wonder the kind of room you’re living in
Re: The Snake I Killed In My Room In Enugu (Photos) by Xbursta(m): 10:57pm On Apr 20, 2020
ooh not again!

Re: The Snake I Killed In My Room In Enugu (Photos) by bamirotola: 11:27pm On Apr 20, 2020
FunkyAlhaji2015:

A spitting cobra in Nigeria?? You must be dreaming, there never has been and you will never see a spitting cobra in Nigeria

Are you kidding me right now...do your research well bro or sis
Re: The Snake I Killed In My Room In Enugu (Photos) by Teewai69: 11:30pm On Apr 20, 2020
Why do people say this about this specie of snakes. Heard same thing when one was killed in my compound last year. Our security guard from Jos was so serious about it undecided
moscobabs:
The spouse is coming to visit u tonight
Re: The Snake I Killed In My Room In Enugu (Photos) by FunkyAlhaji2015: 11:39pm On Apr 20, 2020
Fearcom:

NA LIE!

Happened to one mama I buy sweets from for my son.

She bent down in front of her shop to wee....she squatted beside some blocks...only for her to look to her right(she was right beside the blocks)only to get vemon sprayed into her eyes and nose....the snake chose not to attack by striking her mulitple times her on the face!

Her screams alerted us making us approach. We checked in between the blocks and there it was. It spat at us twice but missed it's intended target.
There is a difference btw a Mozambique spitting cobra and a king cobra.

King cobra can be found in Nigeria but not the spitting cobra.

The spit from a cobra causes temporal blindness which can become permanent within 30 mins without treatment.
The spitting cobra doesn't miss

King Cobra don't spit.
Re: The Snake I Killed In My Room In Enugu (Photos) by SexytorresE(f): 11:40pm On Apr 20, 2020
Picture of the room pls. I wan to see something
Re: The Snake I Killed In My Room In Enugu (Photos) by Johzhier97(m): 12:29am On Apr 21, 2020
JasonJidenna:
That's an Adamawa spiting cobra....

You're very lucky.
That's an Abakiliki viper....U get luck sad
Re: The Snake I Killed In My Room In Enugu (Photos) by Antichristus: 1:26am On Apr 21, 2020
LUCKY YOU. IT'S A VERY VENOMOUS CREATURE THAT FATALLY STRIKES. GO AND GIVE TO THE POOR, NOT CHURCH/MOSQUE, FOR SPARED LIFE.
Re: The Snake I Killed In My Room In Enugu (Photos) by fasakina: 1:58am On Apr 21, 2020
MAKE #12000 WEEKLY
(ONLINE FREE MONEY)
PROMO : EARN 3 TIMES FASTER!

To get started, you need 3 steps.

#1 Create an account
Check my signature
This is where you make money by verifying(ticking √) captcha hourly.

#2 Bitcoin. info
This is where your online earnings are withdrawn to.

#3 Instantcoins. ng
This is where your bitcoins are converted to cash and Sent to your bank account.
Re: The Snake I Killed In My Room In Enugu (Photos) by cardoctor(m): 2:10am On Apr 21, 2020
Lucky man. Ur village people don't like u.
Re: The Snake I Killed In My Room In Enugu (Photos) by Henri8: 6:01am On Apr 21, 2020
JasonJidenna:
That's an Adamawa spiting cobra....

You're very lucky.
Htf did it migrate to Enugwu?
Re: The Snake I Killed In My Room In Enugu (Photos) by West2019(m): 6:30am On Apr 21, 2020
Inside your room, which mean sleep inside forest is beta than ur room.
Re: The Snake I Killed In My Room In Enugu (Photos) by liveyourlife007(m): 6:48am On Apr 21, 2020
The sight of this thing alone is repulsive
Re: The Snake I Killed In My Room In Enugu (Photos) by Nobody: 7:52am On Apr 21, 2020
C'mon, it want to come and play hide and seek with u... now you've killed it angryC'mon, it want to come and play hide and seek with u... now you've killed it

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Elephant Knocked Down By A Moving Train (Photos) / When You're Truly A Descendant Of Sango Olukoso (Pics) / Crocodile Swallows 8-Year-Old Boy In Zimbabwe, Villagers Dissect It (Pics, Video

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 42
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.