Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,653 members, 7,827,413 topics. Date: Tuesday, 14 May 2024 at 11:37 AM

Indecent Exposure: Female Officers Of Nigeria Immigration Querried. - Crime - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Indecent Exposure: Female Officers Of Nigeria Immigration Querried. (2301 Views)

Soldier Beats & Disgraces A Lady For Indecent Dressing In Ogun State (Photo) / Nigerian Immigration Sanctions Female Officers For Flaunting Their Bodies / Woman Kicked Out Of Plane After Passengers Complained Of Her "indecent" Dressing (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Indecent Exposure: Female Officers Of Nigeria Immigration Querried. by CHIDINMALOVE: 5:00pm On Apr 20, 2020

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=jfeLjDNyi6g

Female officers of the Nigeria Immigration Service queried for partaking in #Bopdaddychallenge. .

According to the query letter dated April 15th, the women were accused of indecent flaunting of their bodies and desecration of the NIS uniform. .
The letter states that their action is a serious misconduct liable to dismissal from service. They have been asked to give reasons why disciplinary action shouldn't be taken against them.

Re: Indecent Exposure: Female Officers Of Nigeria Immigration Querried. by seunlayi(m): 5:05pm On Apr 20, 2020
Good for her
Re: Indecent Exposure: Female Officers Of Nigeria Immigration Querried. by budaatum: 5:18pm On Apr 20, 2020

Re: Indecent Exposure: Female Officers Of Nigeria Immigration Querried. by Nobody: 5:21pm On Apr 20, 2020
Good
Re: Indecent Exposure: Female Officers Of Nigeria Immigration Querried. by meezynetwork(m): 5:25pm On Apr 20, 2020
Them no get anything to query again
Re: Indecent Exposure: Female Officers Of Nigeria Immigration Querried. by wingmanIII: 5:27pm On Apr 20, 2020
This is madness. I have watched the video,there was no exposure of any kind talk less of indecent exposure.
At worst they can be reprimanded cause of the uniform. Nigeria is not an Islamic republic,they should not bring their hypocrisy here .
Re: Indecent Exposure: Female Officers Of Nigeria Immigration Querried. by Nobody: 5:35pm On Apr 20, 2020
Stupidity of the highest order. They should know better than appearing with uniform. In fact, small punishment should be added to that query.
Re: Indecent Exposure: Female Officers Of Nigeria Immigration Querried. by stephleena(f): 6:04pm On Apr 20, 2020
the lesson is well learnt..next time they'll keep away from meaningless challenges.. And they should've at least shown respect to their uniforms, if they couldn't resist the temptation of doing the challenge.

And they should have known nigeria lost it sense of humor ever since lifeless took office.

1 Like

Re: Indecent Exposure: Female Officers Of Nigeria Immigration Querried. by Dantedasz(m): 6:59pm On Apr 20, 2020
The Public service rules are very clear on what constitutes misconduct or misdemeanors and it is on the internet for anyone to read. When you join an organisation the onus is on you to study and understand the do's and don'ts of such an establishment.
The penalty for offences against discipline are clearly stated in the PSR and in certain cases attracts a penalty as severe as dismissal or retirement depending on your years of service.
The issue nowadays is that most young people join the service without bothering to know the laws guiding the service.
I think the three ladies in this video need to reply that query with care if they are to escape being interdicted.

PUBLIC SERVICE RULES.

Public services in Nigeria is ruled by the triple principle of anonymity, impartiality, and neutrality. There is the fourth rule, which is permanence, and it's often viewed as a part of the mentioned ones. Anonymity means that public servants of any grade should be invisible and silent in their work.Feb 7, 2018

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: Indecent Exposure: Female Officers Of Nigeria Immigration Querried. by starbuck(f): 7:02pm On Apr 20, 2020
Government for the North and by the North undecided undecided undecided

Ndị uchu

1 Like

Re: Indecent Exposure: Female Officers Of Nigeria Immigration Querried. by CAPSLOCKED: 8:15pm On Apr 20, 2020
WHEN ARE THEY GONNA BE SACKED?
Re: Indecent Exposure: Female Officers Of Nigeria Immigration Querried. by highbee02: 8:31pm On Apr 20, 2020
Good! Last time I visited police headquarters in Ilorin, I saw a police woman/ lady in mini skirt, cleavage exposed, I stood in front of the lady, wanted to make an enquiry but I was stammering after I saw her boobs
Re: Indecent Exposure: Female Officers Of Nigeria Immigration Querried. by Agboki: 8:32pm On Apr 20, 2020
Nigeria 4 all dis our problems we still get chance 4 nonsense shocked shocked
Re: Indecent Exposure: Female Officers Of Nigeria Immigration Querried. by Nobody: 11:30pm On Apr 20, 2020
Re: Indecent Exposure: Female Officers Of Nigeria Immigration Querried. by oluwatosink: 8:11am On Apr 21, 2020
wingmanIII:
This is madness. I have watched the video,there was no exposure of any kind talk less of indecent exposure.
At worst they can be reprimanded cause of the uniform. Nigeria is not an Islamic republic,they should not bring their hypocrisy here .
They disrespected the Nigeria immigration uniform. If you want to do challenge, there are other dress you can wear not the immigration uniform.
Immigration have invited both of them to Abuja.
Re: Indecent Exposure: Female Officers Of Nigeria Immigration Querried. by supercase1(m): 10:07am On Apr 21, 2020
highbee02:
Good! Last time I visited police headquarters in Ilorin, I saw a police woman/ lady in mini skirt, cleavage exposed, I stood in front of the lady, wanted to make an enquiry but I was stammering after I saw her boobs
My friend it's not funny... if u climb that lady now am not sure u can last 5 seconds.there is no big deal in a woman body if u can't hold your urge go carry olosho if u no want carry olosho mastubate to the height of your fantasy or go the religious way of locking up.we men should stop constituting nuisance everwhere and misbehaving this is how rapists and perveted lecturers start thinking
Re: Indecent Exposure: Female Officers Of Nigeria Immigration Querried. by AudioNews(m): 10:33am On Apr 21, 2020
Ewedu na Amala officers
Na dem dem
Always on de wrong sid
Re: Indecent Exposure: Female Officers Of Nigeria Immigration Querried. by highbee02: 2:59pm On Apr 21, 2020
supercase1:

My friend it's not funny... if u climb that lady now am not sure u can last 5 seconds.there is no big deal in a woman body if u can't hold your urge go carry olosho if u no want carry olosho mastubate to the height of your fantasy or go the religious way of locking up.we men should stop constituting nuisance everwhere and misbehaving this is how rapists and perveted lecturers start thinking

What's your own definition of " nuisance?" What has your comment got to do with the write up?
Re: Indecent Exposure: Female Officers Of Nigeria Immigration Querried. by Usorohtheman(m): 4:57pm On Apr 21, 2020
Is it a crime? Is it against the Constitution of Nigeria?
Re: Indecent Exposure: Female Officers Of Nigeria Immigration Querried. by supercase1(m): 9:52am On Apr 22, 2020
highbee02:

What's your own definition of " nuisance?" What has your comment got to do with the write up?
Go back and read the post and apply the advice there.because I see that you may be sexually starved that's why you drip at sit of mere boobs masturbation is the help you need!!!!
Re: Indecent Exposure: Female Officers Of Nigeria Immigration Querried. by highbee02: 3:54pm On Apr 22, 2020
supercase1:

Go back and read the post and apply the advice there.because I see that you may be sexually starved that's why you drip at sit of mere boobs masturbation is the help you need!!!!

U are not serious, after how many kids? Did I even seek your advice
Re: Indecent Exposure: Female Officers Of Nigeria Immigration Querried. by supercase1(m): 8:33am On Apr 24, 2020
highbee02:

U are not serious, after how many kids? Did I even seek your advice
Then please stop saying that and be sympathetic to guys molesting women at the sight of their dressing because it's the same as a guy raped by gays and people asked him what colour of boxers and cloths he wore to make them assault him.
I hope you got my point.

(1) (Reply)

Anambra Billionaire Killed, Burnt By Unknown Gunmen. / Edo Robbery: Fleeing Robbers Apprehended At Ubiaja, Money, Vehicles Recovered / Heavily Armed Robbers Attack Banks In Otukpo, Benue State ( Pictures)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 25
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.