Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,543 members, 7,819,929 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 06:59 AM

6 Suspected Ritualists Arrested In Lagos (Photos) - Crime (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / 6 Suspected Ritualists Arrested In Lagos (Photos) (61395 Views)

EFCC Arrests 6 Suspected Fraudsters In Abuja / EFCC Arrests 6 Suspected Facebook Account Hackers in Uyo / 6 Suspected Homosexuals Arrested In Aba At City Gobal Hotel (Photo) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: 6 Suspected Ritualists Arrested In Lagos (Photos) by chubinwa(m): 10:00pm On Apr 20, 2020
Afonjas and Rituals are like abakaliki rice and stone.

3 Likes

Re: 6 Suspected Ritualists Arrested In Lagos (Photos) by Happychildlove(f): 10:03pm On Apr 20, 2020
They are 4
Re: 6 Suspected Ritualists Arrested In Lagos (Photos) by Emmahunk(m): 10:15pm On Apr 20, 2020
One thing that keeps baffling me is how shaky and scared these same heartless idiots look when caught.
Who knows, if Shekau is caught, he might start asking for mercy while forgetting how many people he has turned into widows, widowers and orphans.
Those who live by the sword should be gallant enough to die by the sword.
QED.
Re: 6 Suspected Ritualists Arrested In Lagos (Photos) by asapants: 10:17pm On Apr 20, 2020
I saw them today, It's true people of NL

1 Like

Re: 6 Suspected Ritualists Arrested In Lagos (Photos) by wyqay: 10:19pm On Apr 20, 2020
Tied upside down and their head against the wall.
Re: 6 Suspected Ritualists Arrested In Lagos (Photos) by realstars: 10:20pm On Apr 20, 2020
No Social Distances No Face Mask, The Lookers Are Likely In Danger,

Re: 6 Suspected Ritualists Arrested In Lagos (Photos) by loosecanon50(m): 10:22pm On Apr 20, 2020
grin

Omo, see wetin u dey wish people

helinues:
They should inject them with Coronavirus.

Nonsense
Re: 6 Suspected Ritualists Arrested In Lagos (Photos) by sisisioge: 10:26pm On Apr 20, 2020
But this is where vigilante justice is perfectly fair. Awon were oshi
Re: 6 Suspected Ritualists Arrested In Lagos (Photos) by Dreyton36: 10:39pm On Apr 20, 2020
Another Clifford orji story huh ?
Why must it be oshodi ehn
Re: 6 Suspected Ritualists Arrested In Lagos (Photos) by naijaman2225(m): 10:43pm On Apr 20, 2020
helinues:
They should inject them with Coronavirus.

Nonsense
THAT WOULD BE TOO MERCIFUL... AND BESIDES WOULD BE A HAZARD TO OTHERS. THEY SHOULD BE INJECTED WITH ONE OF THOSE INCURABLE STDs.
Re: 6 Suspected Ritualists Arrested In Lagos (Photos) by Nashirushekoni(m): 10:43pm On Apr 20, 2020
I was there life and direct
Re: 6 Suspected Ritualists Arrested In Lagos (Photos) by Briller: 11:04pm On Apr 20, 2020
Why is it that most of these kidnappers and ritualists have the same look? Abi na the dread-lock dey give them that look.
Re: 6 Suspected Ritualists Arrested In Lagos (Photos) by Nobody: 11:27pm On Apr 20, 2020
cucumbae:
I know that guy by the right that is drained with blood.He always behave like a mad man.He would be begging passers-by for alms at a former nitel premises,opposite Ikeja high school,just 4meters to area f police command.There was a day I saw him at Lekki face 1 begging for alms.Since that day I started suspecting him.He is a crook.
Thats Serious
Re: 6 Suspected Ritualists Arrested In Lagos (Photos) by Gabkosh: 11:28pm On Apr 20, 2020
Op is lying to himself. Before, it was two suspect with human head, now it changed to 6 suspect and the woman escaped. Where is the head, where is the woman, where are the six suspect. Osu reporter. No source.

1 Like

Re: 6 Suspected Ritualists Arrested In Lagos (Photos) by Insectkiller: 11:28pm On Apr 20, 2020
Na wa oo..

Who must have send them?? because dey don't look like d real user.

But, Lagos people has become nice..if it were to before... Dey must be knocking devil's door in hell fire by now

grin angry
Re: 6 Suspected Ritualists Arrested In Lagos (Photos) by ABIMIKUJOSHUA: 11:31pm On Apr 20, 2020
Thank God are cough and pls let them not go on pounished.
Re: 6 Suspected Ritualists Arrested In Lagos (Photos) by Ibechris2: 11:40pm On Apr 20, 2020
After chasing them up and down...u still handed them to the police.

But if happened that someone stole milk in a shop...u guys will stone him to death and still burn his remains to ashes.

This is a double standard.
Re: 6 Suspected Ritualists Arrested In Lagos (Photos) by Charly68: 11:57pm On Apr 20, 2020
These useless carnivals deserve no pity ,they should dispatch without delay. Taking them to police is giving them the opportunity to bribe their way through .. their god father's will bail them out no matter the cost. Let's be wasting them because they can't change..
Re: 6 Suspected Ritualists Arrested In Lagos (Photos) by OdefaGirl(f): 12:08am On Apr 21, 2020
Realfrankie:

Very horrible

I love your dp

Thanks

1 Like

Re: 6 Suspected Ritualists Arrested In Lagos (Photos) by Nobody: 12:10am On Apr 21, 2020
OdefaGirl:
Why do they always look horrible?.....

They say "by their looks, we shall know them".

1 Like

Re: 6 Suspected Ritualists Arrested In Lagos (Photos) by Nobody: 12:57am On Apr 21, 2020
Pandemonium broke in Shogunle and Ladipo area of Agege Motor Road in Lagos state on Monday afternoon April 20, following the arrest of six suspected ritualists.

According to reports, the suspected ritualists who specialize in abducting passersby along the road, were apprehended after a failed attempt to abduct a street sweeper.

The cry for help from the street sweeper attracted residents of the area and area boys who came to her rescue. One of the suspected ritualists on sighting them attempted to flee but was given a hot chase by the area boys and was apprehended.

YOU WONT BELIEVE THE NUMBER OF HUMAN HEADS THAT WERE DISCOVERED WITH THEM!!!

Full story available on:

https://www.worldlegit.com/2020/04/suspected-ritualists-arrested-in-lagos/

Re: 6 Suspected Ritualists Arrested In Lagos (Photos) by cardoctor(m): 1:57am On Apr 21, 2020
Too many deleted posts here. I wonder why?
Re: 6 Suspected Ritualists Arrested In Lagos (Photos) by IamSoProlific: 2:23am On Apr 21, 2020
pyyxxaro:
Lagos Amaka

My niggy, I see you.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Man Flogged For Touching A Lady’s Buttocks In FCT / My Encounter With A Gay, A True Life Story That Happenned In Nigeria By Timothy / 6-Year-Old House Help's Facial Skin Cut & Flushed! (Disturbing Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 17
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.