Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,557 members, 7,820,013 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 08:26 AM

6 Suspected Ritualists Arrested In Lagos (Photos) - Crime (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / 6 Suspected Ritualists Arrested In Lagos (Photos) (61396 Views)

EFCC Arrests 6 Suspected Fraudsters In Abuja / EFCC Arrests 6 Suspected Facebook Account Hackers in Uyo / 6 Suspected Homosexuals Arrested In Aba At City Gobal Hotel (Photo) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: 6 Suspected Ritualists Arrested In Lagos (Photos) by simple250: 2:23am On Apr 21, 2020
Lagocians should be careful,let's try to make use of bustop created by the government,I saw this shit yesterday it's not funny at all . Cloths from their victims including uniform men . embarassed
Re: 6 Suspected Ritualists Arrested In Lagos (Photos) by hardeyinkah45(m): 2:24am On Apr 21, 2020
I reserve my comments......
Re: 6 Suspected Ritualists Arrested In Lagos (Photos) by guy222: 3:04am On Apr 21, 2020
Pharaoh350s:
Let them not blame COVID-19
People are really doing terrible things just to survive
Am just on Code
Guys help me out, before I join one million girls
Please check my signature
hahahahahahaha we are waiting for you with machet and broken bottles,
Re: 6 Suspected Ritualists Arrested In Lagos (Photos) by Nobody: 3:05am On Apr 21, 2020
dasakina:
MAKE #12000 WEEKLY
(ONLINE FREE MONEY)

To get started, you need 3 steps.

#1 Create an account
Check my signature
This is where you make money by verifying(ticking √) captcha hourly.

#2 Bitcoin. info
This is where your online earnings are withdrawn to.

#3 Instantcoins. ng
This is where your bitcoins are converted to cash and Sent to your bank account.

How I go start this?
Re: 6 Suspected Ritualists Arrested In Lagos (Photos) by guy222: 3:10am On Apr 21, 2020
They should just cut their BLOKOS and plock their eyes off, shikena, BASTARD
Re: 6 Suspected Ritualists Arrested In Lagos (Photos) by Amotekun777: 3:50am On Apr 21, 2020
Mcquine:

Amotekun (Drunks and wayward Children) is now a domestic cat hiding under the bed while 1million boys is ravaging it's entire household.

Are you not ashamed.

Skull mining Technician.

At least I feed ur okoro as.s grin
Re: 6 Suspected Ritualists Arrested In Lagos (Photos) by Amotekun777: 3:59am On Apr 21, 2020
Mcquine:

Hungry monkey can you feed your w.h.o.r.e of a mother ? Let alone yourself

For all I care... Yorubas feed Okoros. Yorubas are god to Okoros. grin Afterall, na you okoro savages dey migrate come our developed yoruba region compared to ur savage jungle

Deal with it. E pain am die. grin
Re: 6 Suspected Ritualists Arrested In Lagos (Photos) by rafcrown(m): 4:15am On Apr 21, 2020
No mercy for Criminals
Re: 6 Suspected Ritualists Arrested In Lagos (Photos) by Julietuche(f): 4:27am On Apr 21, 2020
worldlegit1:

Source: https://thenationonlineng.net/six-suspected-ritualists-arrested-in-lagos/

Joseph Juliet
Why are we always conceiving of evil? The same energy should be channelled towards productive thinking.
Re: 6 Suspected Ritualists Arrested In Lagos (Photos) by Pharaoh350s(m): 6:06am On Apr 21, 2020
guy222:
hahahahahahaha we are waiting for you with machet and broken bottles,
Haha
Abegoo
I haven't enjoyed life
Why not add Tyre
Re: 6 Suspected Ritualists Arrested In Lagos (Photos) by MISSCONGENIALITY(f): 6:35am On Apr 21, 2020
They use me used for money rituals to make money for the state.
Re: 6 Suspected Ritualists Arrested In Lagos (Photos) by kerry57: 6:46am On Apr 21, 2020
Mcquine:

Shut up don't stop swerving from the truth

Na your Skull mining brothers

Shame on Yoruba people
Is ur ipob blothers from the yeast not the the buyers of our skull mining biz? We are in biz to supply ur yeastern blothers. Without us u cant build houses, buy cars and show off. Give us some respect mcquine,we deserve it.
Re: 6 Suspected Ritualists Arrested In Lagos (Photos) by naijaschoolguru(m): 7:20am On Apr 21, 2020
Mcquine:

Shut up Skull mining Apprentice
And hear is a senseless one cheesy
Re: 6 Suspected Ritualists Arrested In Lagos (Photos) by naijaschoolguru(m): 7:21am On Apr 21, 2020
kerry57:

Is ur ipob blothers from the yeast not the the buyers of our skull mining biz? We are in biz to supply ur yeastern blothers. Without us u cant build houses, buy cars and show off. Give us some respect mcquine,we deserve it.
grin grin
Re: 6 Suspected Ritualists Arrested In Lagos (Photos) by naijaschoolguru(m): 8:01am On Apr 21, 2020
Mcquine:

The w.h.o.r.e of a Mother that birthed you and that Your Yoruba wayward drunk of a Father is as senseless as you are.
Before you open your mouth to say something, take a step back and think through exactly what you’re going to say. Consider your tone and make sure your word choices leave as little room as possible for misunderstanding or trouble. Maintain a professional demeanor and be mindful of your utterances. You behave like a kid, I'm done talking to you, because you don't worth it. Stay blessed.
Re: 6 Suspected Ritualists Arrested In Lagos (Photos) by kerry57: 8:28am On Apr 21, 2020
Mcquine:

Go and mine that of your drunkard Father together with the w.h.o.r.e of a Mother and sell them out for Kobo .

It's of no use to them monkey.
O boy e pkain u wella o, so teee u come dey call ur mum w. h.o.r.e, eya, sorry i tot i learnt that people from the yeast are well mannered and cultured. I was brought up in the west where we are tot communication ethics and courtesy.
Keep calling ur people those wonderful names only u know how to type and call. Ndewo,jisie eke nwa furu efu......
Re: 6 Suspected Ritualists Arrested In Lagos (Photos) by Stefenijoan002(f): 8:55am On Apr 21, 2020
Hmm mm just imagine the heart of men are desperately wicked God plz heal our land Amen.
Re: 6 Suspected Ritualists Arrested In Lagos (Photos) by mystery22: 10:27am On Apr 21, 2020
Afonja's on the beat,they never disappoint always showing there true self,skull miners and cannibals...if this lockdown continue Yorubas will start eating people alive, desease of a tribe...
Re: 6 Suspected Ritualists Arrested In Lagos (Photos) by Nobody: 5:02pm On Apr 21, 2020
Chosen1984:
Thats Serious
Yes,he was shock when he saw me because recognised me and he did ask me for money anytime I was passing PWD,beside the nitel premises, at 8 to 9pm after I was returning from work.I never given him money though.I am suspecting lekki is where his clients are.I wondered how could a supposed mad-man board a bus from PWD,Ikeja to Lekki for that matter.

1 Like

Re: 6 Suspected Ritualists Arrested In Lagos (Photos) by tolijascro(m): 5:43pm On Apr 21, 2020
Ibechris2:
After chasing them up and down...u still handed them to the police.

But if happened that someone stole milk in a shop...u guys will stone him to death and still burn his remains to ashes.

This is a double standard.

no they need information on other member's of their group at large or probably the actual ritualist that pay them to kidnap people for him

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

My Encounter With A Gay, A True Life Story That Happenned In Nigeria By Timothy / 6-Year-Old House Help's Facial Skin Cut & Flushed! (Disturbing Photos) / Prostitutes Go Wild In Ondo, Beat Up Customer And Injure A Peacemaker (Photo)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 21
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.