Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,235 members, 7,818,786 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 03:21 AM

Dr. Godwin Maduka Foundation Donates Massive Food To The Needy In Anambra State - Health (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / Dr. Godwin Maduka Foundation Donates Massive Food To The Needy In Anambra State (35002 Views)

Dr. Godwin Maduka Foundation Distributes Foodstuff To 21 LG Areas In Anambra / Godwin Maduka Foundation Begins Cash Transfer To Widows In Anambra (Photos) / Doctor Godwin Maduka Arrives Nigeria For Igbere TV Award (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Dr. Godwin Maduka Foundation Donates Massive Food To The Needy In Anambra State by dayleke: 9:35am On Apr 21, 2020
All join.
It's him again.
Re: Dr. Godwin Maduka Foundation Donates Massive Food To The Needy In Anambra State by juman(m): 9:35am On Apr 21, 2020
Good man.

What he gives is better than what those governors giving out.
Re: Dr. Godwin Maduka Foundation Donates Massive Food To The Needy In Anambra State by mechanics(m): 9:35am On Apr 21, 2020
RealSolution001:
God bless him
Amen.
Re: Dr. Godwin Maduka Foundation Donates Massive Food To The Needy In Anambra State by Omorefe1975(m): 9:36am On Apr 21, 2020
God bless him for his generosity...
Re: Dr. Godwin Maduka Foundation Donates Massive Food To The Needy In Anambra State by MyopicMods: 9:37am On Apr 21, 2020
Umuchu not umuchukwu..
Re: Dr. Godwin Maduka Foundation Donates Massive Food To The Needy In Anambra State by blowjohn(m): 9:37am On Apr 21, 2020
dirtydiva:
Good one from him but na underground campaign he just kicked off against next election in Anambra state

Better than campaigning with agberos

4 Likes

Re: Dr. Godwin Maduka Foundation Donates Massive Food To The Needy In Anambra State by okeyglm: 9:37am On Apr 21, 2020
Our incoming governor.
Re: Dr. Godwin Maduka Foundation Donates Massive Food To The Needy In Anambra State by eaddyboy: 9:37am On Apr 21, 2020
This is commendable!
Re: Dr. Godwin Maduka Foundation Donates Massive Food To The Needy In Anambra State by Iitathom: 9:38am On Apr 21, 2020
I wonder why they must pprint their names onnit
Re: Dr. Godwin Maduka Foundation Donates Massive Food To The Needy In Anambra State by Nobody: 9:38am On Apr 21, 2020
someone should assist me abeg, hunger is real oo, I beg
Re: Dr. Godwin Maduka Foundation Donates Massive Food To The Needy In Anambra State by kayusely70(m): 9:38am On Apr 21, 2020
God Bless Him
Re: Dr. Godwin Maduka Foundation Donates Massive Food To The Needy In Anambra State by Nodogragra4me(m): 9:39am On Apr 21, 2020
Let all the wealthy across the land do this and out their face on it.. Let them just meet needs at the critical period of our lives and wrap it with an image of their entire family but let them just give.

Rice farms owners have been cashing out back to back since this COVID nonsense... Even noodles... One pastor used noodles to almost construct a fence.

By the way, where is Cosmos Maduka of Coscharis Group... He owns a rice farm..... Won't he distribute out of the profit he has been making without end this period even if just to Nnewi people?

1 Like

Re: Dr. Godwin Maduka Foundation Donates Massive Food To The Needy In Anambra State by mechanics(m): 9:40am On Apr 21, 2020
Nice one.
Re: Dr. Godwin Maduka Foundation Donates Massive Food To The Needy In Anambra State by Zchi1052(m): 9:41am On Apr 21, 2020
Wow season of donations
Issorite cool
Re: Dr. Godwin Maduka Foundation Donates Massive Food To The Needy In Anambra State by Nwaonyishi69: 9:41am On Apr 21, 2020
My take is that things like this are good, especially where drunkards like Obiano is the governor and spends much of valuable fund in ogogoro instead of remembering the helpless folks in his state. Yet, I feel that advertising such takes the good gesture away; as it now appears like a bate for votes and power. This is because that is the way politifcians have been deceiving the people from Adam.
Re: Dr. Godwin Maduka Foundation Donates Massive Food To The Needy In Anambra State by erico2k2(m): 9:42am On Apr 21, 2020
AlexReports:
*Dr. Godwin Maduka Foundation Donates Food To The Needy In Anambra State*

Dr Godwin Maduka foundation has commenced distribution of food stuff to the poor in Anambra state.

This exercise started with direct distribution of food items to the needy in Umuchukwu, Owerre Ezukala and Ogbunka towns in Orumba South local Government Area of Anambra state

The aim of the exercise is to reduce their sufferings especially during the period of restriction of movement by the state government to prevent Covid 19 widespread.

Dr Godwin Maduka in a statement said "sharing of food stuff such as rice, beans, ground nut oil, tomatoes and semovita would become a continuous process".

@Dr Godwin Maduka foundation media group

https://www.anambraupdate.com/2020/04/dr-godwin-maduka-foundation-donates.html
Nigerians will never learn, by puting all those printed names they just increased the cost and what is the point? show off?
Re: Dr. Godwin Maduka Foundation Donates Massive Food To The Needy In Anambra State by Wawelexy(m): 9:42am On Apr 21, 2020
Ti
Re: Dr. Godwin Maduka Foundation Donates Massive Food To The Needy In Anambra State by porthouse7(f): 9:43am On Apr 21, 2020
campaign rice ni eleyi
Re: Dr. Godwin Maduka Foundation Donates Massive Food To The Needy In Anambra State by Successmind(m): 9:43am On Apr 21, 2020
May God bless you all
Re: Dr. Godwin Maduka Foundation Donates Massive Food To The Needy In Anambra State by Jelojelo: 9:49am On Apr 21, 2020
That's lovely, how I wish all our politicians and our rich men will emulate him, and begin to help the less privileged, our society will be a good place to be. May God bless Dr Godwin Maduka.
Re: Dr. Godwin Maduka Foundation Donates Massive Food To The Needy In Anambra State by toprealman: 9:49am On Apr 21, 2020
jericco1:
Nice gesture but the publicity is too much undecided
This one is very good publicity. GM for president come 2023!!!

1 Like

Re: Dr. Godwin Maduka Foundation Donates Massive Food To The Needy In Anambra State by Nodogragra4me(m): 9:49am On Apr 21, 2020
Nwaonyishi69:
My take is that things like this are good, especially where drunkards like Obiano is the governor and spends much of valuable fund in ogogoro instead of remembering the helpless folks in his state. Yet, I feel that advertising such takes the good gesture away; as it now appears like a bate for votes and power. This is because that is the way politifcians have been deceiving the people from Adam.

Every Aboki with his kettle... Just go to the field and practice giving your way... Don't think on another man's giving.. Just hit the field...stop advising givers when you don't have practical experience from long practice.

By the way, the government of the state set the ball rolling by giving to all the President Generals in the state.
Re: Dr. Godwin Maduka Foundation Donates Massive Food To The Needy In Anambra State by Chimookigwe: 9:50am On Apr 21, 2020
Anambra, this is your next Governor whether you like it or not.
Re: Dr. Godwin Maduka Foundation Donates Massive Food To The Needy In Anambra State by StarUp: 9:50am On Apr 21, 2020
That virus got here from China faster than any Jumia good I have ever ordered....
Re: Dr. Godwin Maduka Foundation Donates Massive Food To The Needy In Anambra State by VeeVeeMyLuv(m): 9:50am On Apr 21, 2020
PlayerMeji:
Nice one.

Next I want to see our Muslim clerics do the same too..

Since churches have been made to give back to the society, let's see what our Islamic brothers too have in stock for the masses.
they have already done that through the gofment (Minister of Finance) cash palliative
Re: Dr. Godwin Maduka Foundation Donates Massive Food To The Needy In Anambra State by StarUp: 9:51am On Apr 21, 2020
Meanwhile...

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

How I Overcame Marijuana Addiction (Weed) / The 5 Biggest Causes Of Belly Fat. / 11 New Cases Of Coronavirus In Nigeria. Total 373 Cases. 99 Discharged. 11 Dead

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 25
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.