Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,149 members, 7,818,457 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 04:14 PM

Help Guys! Switched 4rm Med-lab Science To Radiography!Am I On The Right Track?? - Education - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / Help Guys! Switched 4rm Med-lab Science To Radiography!Am I On The Right Track?? (313 Views)

Is This Fee Not Outrageous? (UNICAL Med Lab 4th Year) / Kendra Jumbo: First Class ABSU Med. Lab. Science Best Graduating Student (Photos / What's The Difference Between Med Lab Science And Med Lab Tech (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Help Guys! Switched 4rm Med-lab Science To Radiography!Am I On The Right Track?? by KINGJAJA888(m): 5:45pm On Apr 20, 2020
Good day nairalanders. Was given admission last year into one of our Great federal Nigerian Institutions to study med-Lab science. Was not to keen on studying med-Lab tho! I just wanted to be in the medical field. Showed my uncle who is a practicing radiographer at UPTH my admission letter tho he was happy for me but he immediately started directing me to change my course immediately to his profession saying how lucrative it was, with many opportunities ND all that. Even promised to direct me in d course as an elder in the field saying I could travel out to many countries such as the UK or Saudi Arabia ND still excel.Told my parents about it and dey saw nothing wrong nd even supported him in the change of course. Now I'm in 200L radiography and I just want to know if this Course was the right track undecided.
Re: Help Guys! Switched 4rm Med-lab Science To Radiography!Am I On The Right Track?? by iaamxavier(m): 7:48pm On Apr 20, 2020
What exactly did you want to study?

(1) (Reply)

ASUU Rejects BVN Condition For Salary Payment / Learn How To Make A Simple Intro FOR Your Brand Or Youtube / I Need Career Advice Please !!!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.