Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,145 members, 7,821,904 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 09:18 PM

I Need Career Advice Please !!! - Education - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / I Need Career Advice Please !!! (313 Views)

My Life Has No Purpose Anymore. Advice Please / How Do I Improve My Spoken English? I Need Your Advice Please!!! / ADVICE!! please help with a Lucrative Course to Study now for a better future. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

I Need Career Advice Please !!! by Swealy: 5:09pm On May 23, 2020
I have a very close friend who just graduated from the University with a first class in economics 2019
He is in a dilemma now he asked me if
he should settle for a career in Nigeria
Get his ICAN & ACCA, masters degree also PhD and settle down in Nigeria
Or Take his GRE AND TOEFL EXAMS as a means to travel abroad find a university there start life and hustle
He is just 20 years old
Should he focus his resources and time on finding a way out of Nigeria or settle in his mother's land
Please I need my people's advise
My elders what are your opinions
Re: I Need Career Advice Please !!! by Niyeal(m): 5:21pm On May 23, 2020
Let him settle here and proffer solution to Nigeria problem
Re: I Need Career Advice Please !!! by AbdulAkpan: 5:28pm On May 23, 2020
Please, advice your friend to write the necessary exams and travel abroad to further his studies, if he has the opportunity to do so.

He is just 20 and has so much potential. Nigeria's educational system is way off track and those Nigerians who end up with global opportunities have to work twice as hard to prove their worth with a Nigerian certificate.

Let him go abroad and leverage their strong educational system and networks and make a better life for himself.

For anyone that wants to join the Lingo Africa Network whatsapp group for career tips and strategies, join us today by clicking this link;

https:///Gh6AhtsITt1C3Mpb4gvjFm
Re: I Need Career Advice Please !!! by Lorazepam(f): 5:28pm On May 23, 2020
He should find his way abroad abeg
He can find good scholarships for masters program abroad.
Re: I Need Career Advice Please !!! by Admitwithschola: 10:24pm On Jul 03, 2020
Swealy:
I have a very close friend who just graduated from the University with a first class in economics 2019
He is in a dilemma now he asked me if
he should settle for a career in Nigeria
Get his ICAN & ACCA, masters degree also PhD and settle down in Nigeria
Or Take his GRE AND TOEFL EXAMS as a means to travel abroad find a university there start life and hustle
He is just 20 years old
Should he focus his resources and time on finding a way out of Nigeria or settle in his mother's land
Please I need my people's advise
My elders what are your opinions

I agree with those who say he should take the GRE and co and waka. He can get PhD econ straight with his undergrad.

Tell your friend to reach out to us and send his information to us - http://baumtenpers.com/

(1) (Reply)

NANS OGUN JCC SAYS MEASURES ARE IN PLACE FOR RE-OPENING OF SCHOOLS / Guild On Unilorin Post Utme And For Those Who Kwasu For Direct Entry / WAEC 2020 :federal Government Reveals The Exam Date To Students.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.