Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,552 members, 7,837,114 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 05:15 PM

Adedayo Williams Tests Positive For Coronavirus - Health (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / Adedayo Williams Tests Positive For Coronavirus (41387 Views)

Coronavirus: Nigerian Man Tests Positive For Deadly Virus In US / Dog Tests Positive For Coronavirus In Hong Kong / Coronavirus: Iraj Harirchi, Iran's Deputy Health Minister Tests Positive (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Adedayo Williams Tests Positive For Coronavirus by guiddoti: 7:22pm On Apr 20, 2020
masterP042:
Abeg I don tire for all these corona virus news.. We are all just flowing with the oyibo people hype. Those people that even small flu kill 2 people it's already news. This corona fatality rate is not even up to 5 percent.. We all just dey join the flow because it's oyibo sickness. Even lassa fever have killed more than 30 people this year in naija, no news about it. Abeg make they lift this lockdown, I'm tired. We Nigerians face more deadly situations each day we leave our houses. Even security officers have killed more than the corona. Make we no dey deceive ourselves jor. Ebola was more deadly yet no lockdown. Anybody wey corona kill na him time to die abeg. Even cough and catarrh worst pass that corona.. I'm tired of this lock down, is not as if the numbers are reducing, what's the essence. I'm tired fucking tired angry
Ebola doesn't spread fast like Koroo

1 Like

Re: Adedayo Williams Tests Positive For Coronavirus by apex8938: 7:22pm On Apr 20, 2020
[color=#] br03zhymo4[/color]
Re: Adedayo Williams Tests Positive For Coronavirus by livelovelaugh: 7:22pm On Apr 20, 2020
It is well. Stay safe folks.
Re: Adedayo Williams Tests Positive For Coronavirus by Roon9(m): 7:26pm On Apr 20, 2020
Lizzy247:
Well, this virus has proven to be stubborn and seems like it's not ready to back down, at least not yet. Vision 2020 has officially crashed.

Only God can save and heal the world.

Now there are two things involved:

If hunger doesn't kill you, coronavirus will gladly do. Make God just save us.

If you can't be positive pls keep shut

2 Likes

Re: Adedayo Williams Tests Positive For Coronavirus by Nobody: 7:26pm On Apr 20, 2020
Kai! Dr Williams o
Re: Adedayo Williams Tests Positive For Coronavirus by Bornfool(m): 7:27pm On Apr 20, 2020
I don't know there will be something that will be faster than Nigerians trying to connect to a free WiFi. May God help us

1 Like

Re: Adedayo Williams Tests Positive For Coronavirus by chisomalism: 7:28pm On Apr 20, 2020
ILOADEDPENVIBES is Legit network marketing business where you can Make ₦5,000 Daily and ₦35,000 weekly Using your mobile phone.

loadedpenvibes is owned by Adeoti Abayomi

LOADEDPENVIBES is an online news forum that pays you for your activities online.
We pay you to share news on Facebook, to login daily into your account, To post, to comment on our posts and for referring anyone.

1)You Earn instant ₦300 immediately after registration completed ( Sign up bonus)

2)You Earn ₦50 for daily login to your LOADEDPENVIBES account
₦50×30days=₦1500

3)You also Earn another ₦100 for sharing Sponsored post to your facebook timeline.
₦100×30 =₦3000

4)Each post you uploaded in the site give you ₦100..just to upload posts like copying and posting on the site. 100 x 10 = ₦1000

5)You earn ₦4 for each comment you make in the site.. You can comment as much as possible depends on you.

6)Be the first person to share sponsored and get ₦500 airtime
500×30days=₦15,0

You Earn instant ₦1,000 when you refer someone using your referral link ..( Not compulsory)

Reaferal is optional because LOADEDPENVIBES pay all your earnings with or without referrals.

Everyday is payment day directly to your bank with minimum of ₦5,000 .. All this is with just one time payment of #1500 no upgrading fee again once you

Click this link to register ��
https://lpvforum.com/confidant/naijacash

You can make ₦70,000 monthly or more depends how serious you are.
Re: Adedayo Williams Tests Positive For Coronavirus by biodun23: 7:30pm On Apr 20, 2020
Let's help re-write your C.V and enjoy the current discount.
Fee: N1,500
Email: livejobsng@gmail.com or contact 08176021766

Re: Adedayo Williams Tests Positive For Coronavirus by Ebenezer2021(m): 7:35pm On Apr 20, 2020
masterP042:
Abeg I don tire for all these corona virus news.. We are all just flowing with the oyibo people hype. Those people that even small flu kill 2 people it's already news. This corona fatality rate is not even up to 5 percent.. We all just dey join the flow because it's oyibo sickness. Even lassa fever have killed more than 30 people this year in naija, no news about it. Abeg make they lift this lockdown, I'm tired. We Nigerians face more deadly situations each day we leave our houses. Even security officers have killed more than the corona. Make we no dey deceive ourselves jor. Ebola was more deadly yet no lockdown. Anybody wey corona kill na him time to die abeg. Even cough and catarrh worst pass that corona.. I'm tired of this lock down, is not as if the numbers are reducing, what's the essence. I'm tired fucking tired angry
even with the lockdown the numbers are Still increasing , so what's the need?
Re: Adedayo Williams Tests Positive For Coronavirus by Ayoola98king: 7:40pm On Apr 20, 2020
Asymptomatic!
Good!
Quick recovery sir
Re: Adedayo Williams Tests Positive For Coronavirus by Lizzy247: 7:42pm On Apr 20, 2020
I won't give you that audience, okponu

Roon9:

If you can't be positive pls keep shut
Re: Adedayo Williams Tests Positive For Coronavirus by mimimile93: 7:44pm On Apr 20, 2020
DDeliverer:
Our doctors are mostly at risk...

This is the wrongest time to be sick...cos even your doctor fit done get coro..
What should we do in order not to fall sick?
Re: Adedayo Williams Tests Positive For Coronavirus by oluspicy: 7:46pm On Apr 20, 2020
NaijaOlosho:
shocked

What is that?
Re: Adedayo Williams Tests Positive For Coronavirus by apex9104: 7:47pm On Apr 20, 2020
[color=#] xa8wlnulu1[/color]
Re: Adedayo Williams Tests Positive For Coronavirus by Acidosis(m): 7:47pm On Apr 20, 2020
Ebenezer2021:
even with the lockdown the numbers are Still increasing , so what's the need?

What do you suggest?
Re: Adedayo Williams Tests Positive For Coronavirus by oluspicy: 7:48pm On Apr 20, 2020
May God please protect our health workers.

Re: Adedayo Williams Tests Positive For Coronavirus by frog12: 7:50pm On Apr 20, 2020
why he not fit tell us how he get am ?
Re: Adedayo Williams Tests Positive For Coronavirus by ALABACONNECT(m): 7:51pm On Apr 20, 2020
This heroes are always at risk. May God keep us all to tell this certain story to our kids
Re: Adedayo Williams Tests Positive For Coronavirus by Infinity988(m): 7:53pm On Apr 20, 2020
Avalancheman:

The version contracted from someone who did not return from abroad. It is not deadly... smiley

Wow! that's a new one
Re: Adedayo Williams Tests Positive For Coronavirus by Avalancheman: 7:57pm On Apr 20, 2020
Infinity988:

Wow! that's a new one

No it isn't. That is why I am not bothered by the rising number of cases. What matter most is the number of deaths resulting from the cases! smiley
Re: Adedayo Williams Tests Positive For Coronavirus by sayso: 7:59pm On Apr 20, 2020
SadiqBabaSani:
The Asymptotic aspect is more terrible
Just copy and paste. Not toothpaste ohh.
Re: Adedayo Williams Tests Positive For Coronavirus by apex1814: 8:00pm On Apr 20, 2020
[color=#] 072bimiip9[/color]
Re: Adedayo Williams Tests Positive For Coronavirus by apex8200: 8:06pm On Apr 20, 2020
[color=#] ldna784z9i[/color]
Re: Adedayo Williams Tests Positive For Coronavirus by Funlag: 8:10pm On Apr 20, 2020
RonaldoVido:

So tell me, every night you sit down waiting for the scores ?

Is this some sort of National League ?
yes ooo...they are only forecasting numbers for us every night...so sit back and enjoy grin
Re: Adedayo Williams Tests Positive For Coronavirus by BitmapStudios: 8:30pm On Apr 20, 2020
A good man with fine personality. Speedy recovery Dr. Williams. cool
Re: Adedayo Williams Tests Positive For Coronavirus by iswallker(m): 8:37pm On Apr 20, 2020
Kwanza:

https://thenationonlineng.net/breaking-president-of-uch-resident-doctors-tests-positive-for-covid-19/

You do not isolate until you re positive fkr corona virus 2019.. undecided

What to do is quarantine..
What type of health workers are these. undecided
Re: Adedayo Williams Tests Positive For Coronavirus by Nobody: 8:38pm On Apr 20, 2020
mimimile93:
What should we do in order not to fall sick?

Eat well and pray

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

23-Year-Old Lady And Cancer Survivor With A Bionic Leg. Photos / Snoring Heavily In The Sleep, What Is The Solution. / Joyce Ijeoma Collapses While Breaking Guinness World Records For Longest Massage

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 24
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.