Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,772 members, 7,817,147 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 07:08 AM

Snoring Heavily In The Sleep, What Is The Solution. - Health - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / Snoring Heavily In The Sleep, What Is The Solution. (41340 Views)

Heavily Pregnant Woman Spotted Smoking, Sparks Reactions (Video) / Ghanaian Nurse Commits Suicide After She Was Heavily Teased By Her Friends / Talking In Your Sleep, What Causes It? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Snoring Heavily In The Sleep, What Is The Solution. by Chef2000: 7:28am On Mar 05, 2022
There is this roommate of mine and a friend who snores heavily during his sleep.

This is not that normal snoring we experience the one I am talking about is heavy and seems like life is chocking out of him, the snore is heavy that someone living 3 doors away will hear him snoring with ease.

And this snore will begin exactly 30 mins in his sleep it may occasionally stop and then begins again, he doesn't get to hear it because he is fast asleep but it's disturbing me and makes my night restless.

He has talked with one doctor and he gave him some drugs but it didn't work.

Please is there anyone here with a useful information like the drugs he will take or something like that, lets join hands and save a soul.

19 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Snoring Heavily In The Sleep, What Is The Solution. by dawnomike(m): 7:35am On Mar 05, 2022
Chef2000:
There is this roommate of mine and a friend who snores heavily during his sleep.

This is not that normal snoring we experience the one I am talking about is heavy and seems like life is chocking out of him, the snore is heavy that someone living 3 doors away will hear him snoring with ease.

And this snore will begin exactly 30 mins in his sleep it may occasionally stop and then begins again, he doesn't get to hear it because he is fast asleep but it's disturbing me and makes my night restless.

He has talked with one doctor and he gave him some drugs but it didn't work.

Please is there anyone here with a useful information like the drugs he will take or something like that, lets join hands and save a soul.

Lalasticlala Mynd44
he should try and sleep more on his side or tummy down rather than on his back.

95 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Snoring Heavily In The Sleep, What Is The Solution. by Lastpharoah33: 7:42am On Mar 05, 2022
Go to bed before him, by the time he starts you are already fast asleep.

297 Likes 17 Shares

Re: Snoring Heavily In The Sleep, What Is The Solution. by immortalcrown(m): 7:44am On Mar 05, 2022
dawnomike:
he should try and sleep more on his side or tummy down rather than on his back.
Some time ago, I came across a post that says there is a new electronic bangle that stops snoring.

12 Likes

Re: Snoring Heavily In The Sleep, What Is The Solution. by qekng40(f): 7:53am On Mar 05, 2022
If the person sleep near you, na to dey give am better kick or slap so that they'll reset!

38 Likes 1 Share

Re: Snoring Heavily In The Sleep, What Is The Solution. by Puttin: 8:10am On Mar 05, 2022
MrSensor:
is this one ok in the brain?
unlike you, i am very okay.

12 Likes 1 Share

Re: Snoring Heavily In The Sleep, What Is The Solution. by victons(m): 10:10pm On Mar 05, 2022
Close your nose

2 Likes

Re: Snoring Heavily In The Sleep, What Is The Solution. by Nobody: 10:10pm On Mar 05, 2022
grin

28 Likes 6 Shares

Re: Snoring Heavily In The Sleep, What Is The Solution. by NwaNimo1(m): 10:10pm On Mar 05, 2022
Nasal spray to clear the airways.....and a full stomach!

[img]https://i./3OK0b.gif[/img]

......vicks may also do the trick.

17 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Snoring Heavily In The Sleep, What Is The Solution. by EatforHealth: 10:10pm On Mar 05, 2022
Firstly, deal with the cause of the snoring

He may be overweight
He may be stressed
He may have a bad sleeping position
Snoring can also be a sign of nasal or even sleeping issues

Don't just look for drugs for whatever happens. Let's talk about the cause of the snoring, then we take it from there

Some people's snoring can sound like bomb blast sef tongue

77 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Snoring Heavily In The Sleep, What Is The Solution. by NaiDJmIx2022two: 10:10pm On Mar 05, 2022
take honey

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Snoring Heavily In The Sleep, What Is The Solution. by LostMyZeal(m): 10:10pm On Mar 05, 2022
I think it's mostly tiredness and the sleeping position itself

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Snoring Heavily In The Sleep, What Is The Solution. by Kenjnr009: 10:10pm On Mar 05, 2022
Anti Snore device

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Snoring Heavily In The Sleep, What Is The Solution. by moscobabs(m): 10:11pm On Mar 05, 2022
cool

1 Like

Re: Snoring Heavily In The Sleep, What Is The Solution. by Tovard(m): 10:11pm On Mar 05, 2022
E

1 Like

Re: Snoring Heavily In The Sleep, What Is The Solution. by dake40(m): 10:11pm On Mar 05, 2022
Get an anti snoring device or

Give am Better slap, him operating system go reset from hibernation

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Snoring Heavily In The Sleep, What Is The Solution. by Prechgold1180(m): 10:11pm On Mar 05, 2022
Heavy slap helps

Just position the slap angle 90 adjacent to his face cordial colibra

If e snore again after this mk I bend

7 Likes

Re: Snoring Heavily In The Sleep, What Is The Solution. by rexfada(m): 10:11pm On Mar 05, 2022
Ask your friend to go check himself for an enlarged adenoid and tonsils. It causes snoring in sleeping

6 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Snoring Heavily In The Sleep, What Is The Solution. by Gadetim: 10:11pm On Mar 05, 2022
Is has to do with obesity I guess

But I'm likely wrong

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Snoring Heavily In The Sleep, What Is The Solution. by Dawn91(m): 10:11pm On Mar 05, 2022
[s]
MrSensor:
Try tosuffocate him every time he snores. cheesy
The child that says his/her mother will not sleep during the night must not sleep too.
[/s]..say no to stupidity

36 Likes

Re: Snoring Heavily In The Sleep, What Is The Solution. by Btruth: 10:11pm On Mar 05, 2022
It's natural..... mostly when the person is overworked.

1 Like

Re: Snoring Heavily In The Sleep, What Is The Solution. by Okunolaniyi: 10:12pm On Mar 05, 2022
Check my signature for your solution
Re: Snoring Heavily In The Sleep, What Is The Solution. by SQLmastar(m): 10:12pm On Mar 05, 2022
Well, when I was in a training camp on some remote island, I had a bunk mate who snored terribly. It made me lose sleep for a couple of nights. By the following week, the snoring was completely gone.
What did I do? I threatened him that if he ever snored again, I would empty a full bucket of arachnids into his snoring buccal cavity. And the rest was history!

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Snoring Heavily In The Sleep, What Is The Solution. by Ceenachi: 10:12pm On Mar 05, 2022
Those saying no solutions are bigot

Op the best solution is to hit him(hit him hard) to reset his sleep and continue dis
Believe me before one good month you gonna see changes
I learnt this tip from my MOM

GOD BLESS YOU MOM

9 Likes

Re: Snoring Heavily In The Sleep, What Is The Solution. by tommy589(m): 10:12pm On Mar 05, 2022
I don't know if it is possible to stop an act of nature

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

What Is The Most Embarrassing Moment You Had With A Nurse/Doctor? / Coconut Seller Caught Using Water In Gutter To Wash His Coconut . / Obituary Of Paul Arisa, Viral Cancer Patient Who Died Recently

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 18
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.