Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,490 members, 7,819,782 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 11:12 PM

My Story: What It Takes To Be An Intensive Ethical Hacker - Programming - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Programming / My Story: What It Takes To Be An Intensive Ethical Hacker (693 Views)

Cybersecurity Ethical Hacker: Exploits,viruses, Trojans, Rats / My Story: What It Takes To Be An Intensive Ethical Hacker / What's Needed To Become An Ethical Hacker (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

My Story: What It Takes To Be An Intensive Ethical Hacker by GodofwarKratus(m): 6:46pm On Apr 20, 2020
Hello, most times i do see people posting on being a hacker with diverse skills and idea be it from manual hacking like sql injection,local file inclosure, using dorks and queries to detect vulnerabilites and the likes, we have the automated tools like those we have in SECURITY AND PENETRATION OS (KALI LINUX, BACKBOX, PARROT,BLACKARCH.) using tools like ssenump, theharvester,p0f,cms enuweration,smtp userenum,hydra,armitage,metasploit,medusa,nessus,w3af etc... being an hacker from white,grey,black hackers lies the power of knowing how and when to hack ,from my own knowledge one has to be able to understand few in and outs of programming languages hopeful few of it like basics html, javascript,php,python,css..the basics in sense understanding the languages.. as an hacker one of the ways in begining to hack you ought to know importants stuffs like .. what lang is the site using like php/mysql, php/apache,asp,html,nginx,perl and the likes, os of the site could be linux,windows,centos(linux),ubuntu(linux).

1 Like

Re: My Story: What It Takes To Be An Intensive Ethical Hacker by Collinz2(m): 9:44am On Apr 21, 2020
..... nice

(1) (Reply)

I'm Confused Please / Anyone Knows A Wordpress Plugin For Live Streaming From Obs To Wordpress / React Native Developer Needed

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.