Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,616 members, 7,816,528 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 12:40 PM

FAMILYLANDERS, please I need direction - Family - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / FAMILYLANDERS, please I need direction (394 Views)

Direction To Lekki Conservation Center / Please I Need Need Direction / Peruvian Man Uses Google Street View To Get Direction, Catches His Wife Cheating (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

FAMILYLANDERS, please I need direction by Nobody: 7:26pm On Apr 20, 2020
Modified.
Thanks everyone
[color=#3111154]thj[/color]
gvvfffgh[/color][color=#550000]hh
Re: FAMILYLANDERS, please I need direction by Nobody: 10:22am On May 07, 2020
Help
Re: FAMILYLANDERS, please I need direction by Nobody: 10:57am On May 07, 2020
You should get a bus heading to Berger or Ojota from Ikorodu; from Berger, you get a direct Bus to computer village
While from Ojota, you may also get a Bus to Computer village or you get to Allen roundabout first, then to computer village
Re: FAMILYLANDERS, please I need direction by michru: 10:58am On May 07, 2020
Enter bus to ojota from ikorodu garage, when you get there, enter ikeja going to computer village.
Re: FAMILYLANDERS, please I need direction by Nobody: 11:04am On May 07, 2020
Macsjebs:
You should getting a bus heading to Berger or Ojota from Ikorodu; from Berger, you get a direct Bus to computer village
While from Ojota, you may also get a Bus to Computer village or you get to Allen roundabout first, then to computer village
Thanks, God bless you
Re: FAMILYLANDERS, please I need direction by Nobody: 11:04am On May 07, 2020
michru:
Enter bus to ojota from ikorodu garage, when you get there, enter ikeja going to computer village.
Thanks, God bless you

(1) (Reply)

Nigerian Mother Of One Dies On Her First Wedding Anniversary / Covid-19: Dino Melaye Gift 5 Banana Hawkers N10,000 Each And Appeal To Them To G / Five Family Members Found Dead In Enugu Apartment

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.