Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,424 members, 7,819,538 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 05:43 PM

Please I Need Need Direction - Family - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Please I Need Need Direction (270 Views)

Direction To Lekki Conservation Center / FAMILYLANDERS, please I need direction / Peruvian Man Uses Google Street View To Get Direction, Catches His Wife Cheating (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Please I Need Need Direction by corporateDan(m): 11:15am On Nov 03, 2021
I need direction how to enter bus from Iyana Ipaja to Herbert Macaulay Crescent, Ikeja GRA.
Thanks as you advice me appropriately
Re: Please I Need Need Direction by Alexious(m): 11:24am On Nov 03, 2021
You should be able to get Ikeja Along from iyana ipaja.drop off under the bridge by the railway line, Then walk or ask direction to under bridge where you will see those mini buses( korope) playing GRA. Tell the driver you going to Herbert Macaulay Crescent.

I

1 Like

Re: Please I Need Need Direction by corporateDan(m): 11:28am On Nov 03, 2021
Alexious:
You should be able to get Ikeja Along from iyana ipaja.drop off under the bridge by the railway line, Then walk or ask direction to under bridge where you will see those mini buses( korope) playing GRA. Tell the driver you going to Herbert Macaulay Crescent.

I
Thank you so much sir

1 Like

Re: Please I Need Need Direction by Alexious(m): 11:31am On Nov 03, 2021
Welcome, but exercise caution..there is a gas leakage around computer village side.

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

What Are You Grateful For? / From Where You Can Find Your Spouse's Hidden Asset? See This Photo / Dream Interpretation Of Making Love To A Stranger

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.