Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,161,916 members, 7,848,700 topics. Date: Monday, 03 June 2024 at 08:54 AM

Abba Kyari's Burial : Lai Mohammed Has Further Ruined His Reputation - Afenifere - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Abba Kyari's Burial : Lai Mohammed Has Further Ruined His Reputation - Afenifere (61399 Views)

Abba Kyari’s Family Welcomes Him After Release From Prison (Photos) / Abba Kyari's Burial: Social Distancing Violated (Photos, Video) / To Think That This Is Someone OBJ Invested His Reputation In Making President (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Abba Kyari's Burial : Lai Mohammed Has Further Ruined His Reputation - Afenifere by computermouse(m): 10:19pm On Apr 20, 2020
If you say Lai Mohammed is lying - what would we say of Donald trump?
Re: Abba Kyari's Burial : Lai Mohammed Has Further Ruined His Reputation - Afenifere by Nobody: 10:20pm On Apr 20, 2020
How does his children look at him?

2 Likes

Re: Abba Kyari's Burial : Lai Mohammed Has Further Ruined His Reputation - Afenifere by kennykg(m): 10:23pm On Apr 20, 2020
Same Afenifere that didn't send their "people" during this pandemic is talking.
Abeg. Ake dem yansh down joor
Re: Abba Kyari's Burial : Lai Mohammed Has Further Ruined His Reputation - Afenifere by Nobody: 10:32pm On Apr 20, 2020
Brain dead minister

1 Like

Re: Abba Kyari's Burial : Lai Mohammed Has Further Ruined His Reputation - Afenifere by Nobody: 10:33pm On Apr 20, 2020
Problems with Nigeria. One gone, one being discussed

1 Like

Re: Abba Kyari's Burial : Lai Mohammed Has Further Ruined His Reputation - Afenifere by Dmano: 10:34pm On Apr 20, 2020
Who take lie serious before be mumu

1 Like

Re: Abba Kyari's Burial : Lai Mohammed Has Further Ruined His Reputation - Afenifere by Rapmoney(m): 10:36pm On Apr 20, 2020
helinues:
Says Afenifebi ( Evil wishers)

I'm not surprised. Anyone who does not support your senseless ideas and ways of reasoning is evil.

4 Likes

Re: Abba Kyari's Burial : Lai Mohammed Has Further Ruined His Reputation - Afenifere by GoodGovernance: 10:40pm On Apr 20, 2020
what exactly is the main objective of Afenifere?

Is Odumakin the same as Afenifere?

An opposition group?
A wailing group?
A one man riot squad?

What has reputation got to do with waiving a general rule for a constrained burial of a very public figure?
Re: Abba Kyari's Burial : Lai Mohammed Has Further Ruined His Reputation - Afenifere by OscarJaden(m): 10:42pm On Apr 20, 2020
the last i checked lai Mohammed doesn't have reputation... Infact the man no get shame at all

2 Likes

Re: Abba Kyari's Burial : Lai Mohammed Has Further Ruined His Reputation - Afenifere by Emmasnoop(m): 10:43pm On Apr 20, 2020
Buhari Government na Lie Lie Government,, very useless sets of politicians.

1 Like

Re: Abba Kyari's Burial : Lai Mohammed Has Further Ruined His Reputation - Afenifere by Ghostmode2two(m): 10:45pm On Apr 20, 2020
Lai Mohammed don't have any reputation unless the one he built by always lying as a minister as a result he lost no reputation. The day he dares speak the truth that is the day Lai Mohammed will ruin his known reputation of lying

2 Likes

Re: Abba Kyari's Burial : Lai Mohammed Has Further Ruined His Reputation - Afenifere by sapele914(m): 10:47pm On Apr 20, 2020
domido:
Afenifere
One of the most useless groups I know. This is time to act. They haven't done or said anything about protection of the Yoruba people. I thought as a group they'll donate at least face mask to states. They're elites for Christ sake. If they are so concerned about the Yoruba nation they should act. Coronavirus will kill even more than Herdsmen if they're not careful.
These people are not friends of the Yoruba people. Hypocritical group
Useless, worthless, basketmouths, so called shameless fenifere old crack heads.

1 Like

Re: Abba Kyari's Burial : Lai Mohammed Has Further Ruined His Reputation - Afenifere by Nobody: 10:47pm On Apr 20, 2020
Saying shame on you to a shameless person is a waste of time. undecided

2 Likes

Re: Abba Kyari's Burial : Lai Mohammed Has Further Ruined His Reputation - Afenifere by Staro: 10:47pm On Apr 20, 2020
Liar Muhammed can never change

2 Likes

Re: Abba Kyari's Burial : Lai Mohammed Has Further Ruined His Reputation - Afenifere by sapele914(m): 10:48pm On Apr 20, 2020
Emmasnoop:
Buhari Government na Lie Lie Government,, very useless sets of politicians.
Charity begins at home, tell me 1 truth from your State Governor?
Re: Abba Kyari's Burial : Lai Mohammed Has Further Ruined His Reputation - Afenifere by sapele914(m): 10:49pm On Apr 20, 2020
J111333:
Saying shame on you to a shameless person is a waste of time. undecided
so I guess there is no need to say shame on you?
Re: Abba Kyari's Burial : Lai Mohammed Has Further Ruined His Reputation - Afenifere by Inspectorsuga22(m): 10:53pm On Apr 20, 2020
Osidazz19:
Lousy loud mouth Afenifebi idiots still crying and wailing because the bastards lost out since 2015. No more payments from Abuja for the omo ale pdp goons.

Sincerely, u are a fo0l sir

2 Likes

Re: Abba Kyari's Burial : Lai Mohammed Has Further Ruined His Reputation - Afenifere by doggedfighter(f): 10:53pm On Apr 20, 2020
paulolee:
hmm...jus Came to read comments...gat notin to comment bcox m nt happy....made a post on a thread n someone quoted me with insult, was angry n replied n he reported me n was banned for days....to me dts nt fair..i think a case had to be looked into b4 d ban or being purnished bcoz some peps are too annoying n frustrating n some av anger issues n dnt take nonsense bt wat do i kno??
Sorry you hear, welcome back
Re: Abba Kyari's Burial : Lai Mohammed Has Further Ruined His Reputation - Afenifere by Nobody: 10:54pm On Apr 20, 2020
What do these people mean?

How can a terribly bad image be ruined? What was the status before?

2 Likes

Re: Abba Kyari's Burial : Lai Mohammed Has Further Ruined His Reputation - Afenifere by paulolee(m): 10:58pm On Apr 20, 2020
doggedfighter:

Sorry you hear, welcome back
tanks bea..dnt kno dtz how de run tinz here o..person jus report me n de bann me lyk dt..no p sha..gat learn ind hard way..

1 Like

Re: Abba Kyari's Burial : Lai Mohammed Has Further Ruined His Reputation - Afenifere by Ultraf: 10:59pm On Apr 20, 2020
domido:
Afenifere
One of the most useless groups I know. This is time to act. They haven't done or said anything about protection of the Yoruba people. I thought as a group they'll donate at least face mask to states. They're elites for Christ sake. If they are so concerned about the Yoruba nation they should act. Coronavirus will kill even more than Herdsmen if they're not careful.

Abeg the ones donated where them dey hide am, because we no see dem.

But you just displayed your bias, no one is talking about donations, or benevolence. But the safety of the citizens and the careless callous irresponsible rulers in APC.
Mind you its the same late Abba Kyari's above the law attitude that landed Nigeria in trouble. If he had subjected himself to the rules, those he infected would not have contracted it.

And now instead of burying your head in shame you still display your stupidity, by attacks on Afinifere. Your prayers are that all Nigerians die of COVIK 1'9 since it has killed your benefactor.

1 Like

Re: Abba Kyari's Burial : Lai Mohammed Has Further Ruined His Reputation - Afenifere by tipscogreen: 10:59pm On Apr 20, 2020
Lie Mohammed lies is not reputation but for power and money.

2 Likes

Re: Abba Kyari's Burial : Lai Mohammed Has Further Ruined His Reputation - Afenifere by opribo(m): 11:00pm On Apr 20, 2020
Thr man is living his name , i think his close associates must have a story to write about him.

It's really amazing how an adult has made the art of lying second nature.

1 Like

Re: Abba Kyari's Burial : Lai Mohammed Has Further Ruined His Reputation - Afenifere by customstreet: 11:01pm On Apr 20, 2020
Govt should be upright. What is good for goose is also good for gander.

2 Likes

Re: Abba Kyari's Burial : Lai Mohammed Has Further Ruined His Reputation - Afenifere by Ultraf: 11:01pm On Apr 20, 2020
domido:
Afenifere

Abeg the ones donated where them dey hide am, because we no see dem.

But you just displayed your bias, no one is talking about donations, or benevolence. But the safety of the citizens and the careless callous irresponsible rulers in APC.
Mind you its the same late Abba Kyari's above the law attitude that landed Nigeria in trouble. If he had subjected himself to the rules, those he infected would not have contracted it.

And now instead of burying your head in shame you still display your stupidity, by attacks on Afinifere. Your prayers are that all Nigerians die of COVIK 1'9 since it has killed your benefactor.[color=#990000][/color]

2 Likes

Re: Abba Kyari's Burial : Lai Mohammed Has Further Ruined His Reputation - Afenifere by Barestic(m): 11:01pm On Apr 20, 2020
Which position, my friend will you keep quiet

2 Likes

Re: Abba Kyari's Burial : Lai Mohammed Has Further Ruined His Reputation - Afenifere by obicmag(m): 11:02pm On Apr 20, 2020
Him mama knew why she name him Lai. He no get part two.

1 Like

Re: Abba Kyari's Burial : Lai Mohammed Has Further Ruined His Reputation - Afenifere by CuteYvonne777: 11:04pm On Apr 20, 2020
Learning New Political Things
Re: Abba Kyari's Burial : Lai Mohammed Has Further Ruined His Reputation - Afenifere by Allsingles: 11:05pm On Apr 20, 2020
This is what happens when people refuse to give their child a good name.
His name is now following him.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

The Moment Police Dispersed Yoruba Nation Protesters At Ojota Rally (Video) / Governor Umahi Climbs Trees As He Inspects Projects In Ebonyi (Photos) / "Abacha Buried 500 Human Heads In Aso Rock; Yahaya Jameh Caused Buhari Illness"

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 30
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.