Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,487 members, 7,954,876 topics. Date: Saturday, 21 September 2024 at 11:31 AM

Photos: Thousands of Heavily-armed Americans Rally against COVID-19 Lockdown - Health (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / Photos: Thousands of Heavily-armed Americans Rally against COVID-19 Lockdown (3553 Views)

Heavily Pregnant Woman Spotted Smoking, Sparks Reactions (Video) / Ghanaian Nurse Commits Suicide After She Was Heavily Teased By Her Friends / COVID-19 Lockdown: Household Items You Should Consider Buying (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Photos: Thousands of Heavily-armed Americans Rally against COVID-19 Lockdown by Hotspotbro(m): 8:58pm On Apr 20, 2020
Tweiker:

English murderer!
Iweka man,
Re: Photos: Thousands of Heavily-armed Americans Rally against COVID-19 Lockdown by Tweiker: 8:59pm On Apr 20, 2020
Hotspotbro:
Iweka man,

Ah, now you talk well.
Who is that?
Re: Photos: Thousands of Heavily-armed Americans Rally against COVID-19 Lockdown by seankafor(m): 9:00pm On Apr 20, 2020
Tweiker:

English murderer!
you re fool sir kiss
Re: Photos: Thousands of Heavily-armed Americans Rally against COVID-19 Lockdown by ChristineC: 9:01pm On Apr 20, 2020
Spacewalk:
Trumps second term is hanging or should I say it's being threatened.
you believe this protest is against Trump?
Re: Photos: Thousands of Heavily-armed Americans Rally against COVID-19 Lockdown by Hotspotbro(m): 9:01pm On Apr 20, 2020
Tweiker:

Ah, now you talk well.
Who is that?
You are the iweka man.
Re: Photos: Thousands of Heavily-armed Americans Rally against COVID-19 Lockdown by Tweiker: 9:02pm On Apr 20, 2020
seankafor:
you re fool sir kiss

No, but you are dumb boy

Re: Photos: Thousands of Heavily-armed Americans Rally against COVID-19 Lockdown by Tweiker: 9:04pm On Apr 20, 2020
Hotspotbro:
You are the iweka man.

I'm not from there, whereever that is
Re: Photos: Thousands of Heavily-armed Americans Rally against COVID-19 Lockdown by Hotspotbro(m): 9:06pm On Apr 20, 2020
Tweiker:

No, but you are dumb boy
thank you, seankafor.Here is a nairalander on my side.
Re: Photos: Thousands of Heavily-armed Americans Rally against COVID-19 Lockdown by Hotspotbro(m): 9:07pm On Apr 20, 2020
Tweiker:

I'm not from there, whereever that is
Ok Onitsha Man
Re: Photos: Thousands of Heavily-armed Americans Rally against COVID-19 Lockdown by Tweiker: 9:08pm On Apr 20, 2020
Hotspotbro:
Ok Onitsha Man

Your writings are clear now. Make sense too
Did you change device or what?

1 Like

Re: Photos: Thousands of Heavily-armed Americans Rally against COVID-19 Lockdown by Hotspotbro(m): 9:10pm On Apr 20, 2020
Tweiker:

The dumb one?
Naaa don't celebrate
A dumb nairalander is better than some dumbo mods ,who are changing my words.
Re: Photos: Thousands of Heavily-armed Americans Rally against COVID-19 Lockdown by Nobody: 9:17pm On Apr 20, 2020
but their government is trying to save them na
Re: Photos: Thousands of Heavily-armed Americans Rally against COVID-19 Lockdown by Hotspotbro(m): 9:47pm On Apr 20, 2020
Tweiker:

Your writings are clear now. Make sense too
Did you change device or what?
is like the oloribuu mods are doing their jobs now.

1 Like

Re: Photos: Thousands of Heavily-armed Americans Rally against COVID-19 Lockdown by chubinwa(m): 10:37pm On Apr 20, 2020
These people are blatantly stupid. govt is trying to save your asses from this pandemic and all you could do is to pay them with negative critics. I pity your gullible asses.

1 Like

Re: Photos: Thousands of Heavily-armed Americans Rally against COVID-19 Lockdown by Akanoaaa(m): 10:50pm On Apr 20, 2020
So, white people are also stupid? Is lockdown their government's fault? I think these people was brainwashed by opposition party.
Re: Photos: Thousands of Heavily-armed Americans Rally against COVID-19 Lockdown by PapaNnamdi: 11:39pm On Apr 20, 2020
They are not wearing PPE's

and they will still be alive after 14days, Corona script don tire person
Re: Photos: Thousands of Heavily-armed Americans Rally against COVID-19 Lockdown by Fragility6: 12:19am On Apr 21, 2020
Spacewalk:
Seer. Dey dere mk media dey deceive u. Trump go win second term flawlessly. The easiest way to weak am bfor was thru impeachment bt it didn't work out. If u dey doubt,pin diz comment den afta election results later diz year reply me
Re: Photos: Thousands of Heavily-armed Americans Rally against COVID-19 Lockdown by DontBullshitMe: 8:58am On Apr 21, 2020
khiaa:

America was founded on slavery, lies, mass murder, theft, and evil not liberty and freedom.
Easier to type.

Have you renounced your citizenship yet??
Re: Photos: Thousands of Heavily-armed Americans Rally against COVID-19 Lockdown by khiaa(f): 10:08am On Apr 21, 2020
DontBullshitMe:

Easier to type.

Have you renounced your citizenship yet??

My people are the indigenous people of the land so I never will. All others are intruders.
Re: Photos: Thousands of Heavily-armed Americans Rally against COVID-19 Lockdown by khiaa(f): 10:12am On Apr 21, 2020
Akanoaaa:
So, white people are also stupid? Is lockdown their government's fault? I think these people was brainwashed by opposition party.
Yes to both of your questions.
Re: Photos: Thousands of Heavily-armed Americans Rally against COVID-19 Lockdown by Hotspotbro(m): 2:37pm On Apr 21, 2020
khiaa:

My people are the indigenous people of the land so I never will. All others are intruders.na my papa fight amerika .
Re: Photos: Thousands of Heavily-armed Americans Rally against COVID-19 Lockdown by Delejumi(m): 3:07pm On Apr 21, 2020
Spacewalk:
This one is only watching CNN and CBS.
Re: Photos: Thousands of Heavily-armed Americans Rally against COVID-19 Lockdown by Delejumi(m): 3:09pm On Apr 21, 2020
khiaa:

America was founded on slavery, lies, mass murder, theft, and evil not liberty and freedom.
I can easily guess where you are from and your religion.
Re: Photos: Thousands of Heavily-armed Americans Rally against COVID-19 Lockdown by khiaa(f): 11:43pm On Apr 21, 2020
Delejumi:

I can easily guess where you are from and your religion.
Tell me.
Re: Photos: Thousands of Heavily-armed Americans Rally against COVID-19 Lockdown by khiaa(f): 12:08am On Apr 22, 2020
[quote author=Hotspotbro post=88694060][/quote]

Mixing your pigin with my English wasn't very smart, it shows you added to my words.

(1) (2) (Reply)

Surrogacy, another alternative for waiting couples before adoption / Lady's Skin Damaged After A Stretch Marks-removal Procedure / Help My Scalp Was Burnt By Relaxer And Is Discharging Fluid

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 17
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.