Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,156 members, 7,818,497 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 05:21 PM

See The Snake I Killed At My Sister's Site Today - Nairaland / General (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / See The Snake I Killed At My Sister's Site Today (55159 Views)

The Snake I Killed At My Backyard, One Escaped / The Snake I Killed In My Compound (Pictured) / See The Huge Python Killed By Workers At Our Site Today (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: See The Snake I Killed At My Sister's Site Today by Nobody: 11:20am On Apr 21, 2020
Shongai knight..
Re: See The Snake I Killed At My Sister's Site Today by Bamss1: 11:20am On Apr 21, 2020
If you want to make front page on NL just kill snake

1 Like

Re: See The Snake I Killed At My Sister's Site Today by Ebenezer2021(m): 11:21am On Apr 21, 2020
kvngmaxy:
nlders abeg what specie of snake is this.
I thought their tails do sting?
Why are you touching it?
Re: See The Snake I Killed At My Sister's Site Today by holluwizzy: 11:21am On Apr 21, 2020
Rodent Snake I guess
Re: See The Snake I Killed At My Sister's Site Today by Nobody: 11:22am On Apr 21, 2020
Ok...
Re: See The Snake I Killed At My Sister's Site Today by Nobody: 11:23am On Apr 21, 2020
Lala has taken us to the promise land
Re: See The Snake I Killed At My Sister's Site Today by SeriouslySense(m): 11:24am On Apr 21, 2020
harmless snake, animal rights violation
Re: See The Snake I Killed At My Sister's Site Today by Usorohtheman(m): 11:24am On Apr 21, 2020
see as the snake coil as coronavirus
Re: See The Snake I Killed At My Sister's Site Today by 99guru(m): 11:24am On Apr 21, 2020
Lala and snake is just like 5&6,my post don't ever get to ftp, the one wey vex me na the pics wey me upload with anambra state governor, yet e no reach front page, since na snake dey always reach ftp, make enter go hustle for snake, we must reach ftp this year����

1 Like 1 Share

Re: See The Snake I Killed At My Sister's Site Today by Guadiol104(m): 11:25am On Apr 21, 2020
Lala grin grin grin grin

2 Likes

Re: See The Snake I Killed At My Sister's Site Today by Enyimbamercedes: 11:25am On Apr 21, 2020
kvngmaxy:

If you want to know what specie it is, next time do not bash the head into an unrecognizable pulp

2. Try and get a photo of it alive and let it go on it’s way.

When you watch Wild life programmes, Dont you wonder why we are shown the animals alive? Does Richard Attenborough bring dead animals and tell you about them?

1 Like 1 Share

Re: See The Snake I Killed At My Sister's Site Today by friday2011(m): 11:27am On Apr 21, 2020
This small snake wey u suppose carry go house train, na kill you killam, your mates dey kill anakonda.
Re: See The Snake I Killed At My Sister's Site Today by MiniMiniPoPoPo: 11:27am On Apr 21, 2020
4dchairman:
It is called green Paramole. It doesn't hurt human when sleeping.

stop miseducating people. there's no snake that goes by that name. smh!

1 Like

Re: See The Snake I Killed At My Sister's Site Today by fergie001: 11:28am On Apr 21, 2020
Should be a Vine Snake

....feeds on Frogs, toads and rodents.
Re: See The Snake I Killed At My Sister's Site Today by Sirsuky(m): 11:31am On Apr 21, 2020
Why is it that Mr seen always push this type of topics to the front page is nairaland snake site?
Re: See The Snake I Killed At My Sister's Site Today by crowniran(m): 11:32am On Apr 21, 2020
Fumigate ASAP

Hello. Have you heard about Fiverr? Do you want to learn how to open a professional Fiverr account and make money from it. Then join this group, class starts soon. Share link with friends. You don't need a skill to join the class. You can as well share the link with your friends

Check signature for link
Re: See The Snake I Killed At My Sister's Site Today by BewareOf419: 11:32am On Apr 21, 2020
This Is White Snake Under Green Grass
Re: See The Snake I Killed At My Sister's Site Today by Ubest5000: 11:33am On Apr 21, 2020
Wow, u try.

My fellow nairalanders, hope you all are staying safe.

Pls I have run out of funds to buy for my family. Pls somebody should assist, God will bless you.

Firstbank

Re: See The Snake I Killed At My Sister's Site Today by apex8172: 11:33am On Apr 21, 2020
Re: See The Snake I Killed At My Sister's Site Today by Enyari: 11:34am On Apr 21, 2020
In the middle of kovik19 birus...
Re: See The Snake I Killed At My Sister's Site Today by hilfinity(m): 11:34am On Apr 21, 2020
How on earth this got trending on nairaland still baffles me undecided

Today na snake I killed at my church, 2mao na snake I killed at my backyard, corridor, toilet, kitchen etc.....

Make una snake killers geng of NL rem one day bush meat go catch hunter ooo wink
Re: See The Snake I Killed At My Sister's Site Today by Jonah507(m): 11:34am On Apr 21, 2020
I just like anything that has to do with animation : Toy story, Zootopia, Shrek, how to train your dragon, up, Madagascar, and a host of others.

Yes ooo
Re: See The Snake I Killed At My Sister's Site Today by xreal: 11:35am On Apr 21, 2020
Green mamba.
Re: See The Snake I Killed At My Sister's Site Today by Zeeknow3245(m): 11:37am On Apr 21, 2020
Slawormir:
Damnnnnn niggarrr
Isoright

That looks like a Taipan
Täipan in Africa? Come on just say you don't know it will be better.
Re: See The Snake I Killed At My Sister's Site Today by maxiuc(m): 11:37am On Apr 21, 2020
Dpharisee:
It's like your sister is using MTN, that's why Yellow snake follows her everywhere she goes wink

Yellow-bellied House Snake
: The Yellow-bellied House snake is secretive and active at night. Individuals are found in termite mounds, under large rocks or may be seen crossing roads at night. It feeds on lizards and nestling rodents. Like other snakes of this genus it is an egg-layer and HARMLESS.
oga I have never seen a harmless snake before
Na exactly this type bite my sister

1 Like

Re: See The Snake I Killed At My Sister's Site Today by apex2471: 11:39am On Apr 21, 2020
[color=#] 4377105[/color]
Re: See The Snake I Killed At My Sister's Site Today by Ekg911(m): 11:40am On Apr 21, 2020
kvngmaxy:
Everyone reads news online, share a post, publish post and login, you could be earning for doing so, then why not try it.

The website also pays high for its affiliates. They will always pay you directly into your bank account.

The fact that we have been asked to remain indoors due to the corona virus pandemic is actually an opportunity for you to leverage on...
You can start today with a one time registration fee of N1,700 and stand d chance to earn over 20k everyday Ask me how”
https:///BcFi2R4ITTIG5fxxSIjo2N
https:///+2348153376625
Re: See The Snake I Killed At My Sister's Site Today by CaseSensitive(m): 11:40am On Apr 21, 2020
Yellowish green cobra
Re: See The Snake I Killed At My Sister's Site Today by CaseSensitive(m): 11:43am On Apr 21, 2020
xreal:
Green mamba.

Seriously? A green mamba is distinctively green

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Meet Your Favourite Nairalander / Huge Python Killed In A Village In Abuja / How Hausa People Raised Alarm After Sighting Fulani Trucks In Cross River. PICS

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 21
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.