Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,423 members, 7,812,241 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 10:33 AM

See The Snake I Killed At My Sister's Site Today - Nairaland / General (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / See The Snake I Killed At My Sister's Site Today (55137 Views)

The Snake I Killed At My Backyard, One Escaped / The Snake I Killed In My Compound (Pictured) / See The Huge Python Killed By Workers At Our Site Today (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: See The Snake I Killed At My Sister's Site Today by mentored: 1:58pm On Apr 21, 2020
kvngmaxy:
nlders abeg what specie of snake is this.

lalaaaaaaa
Re: See The Snake I Killed At My Sister's Site Today by Kelvinprinzyy(m): 2:08pm On Apr 21, 2020
That's Mamba, aka green snake �. Very poisonous
Re: See The Snake I Killed At My Sister's Site Today by Isoduwa(m): 2:11pm On Apr 21, 2020
Flexy2vybes:
u kill small earthworm u call lala, if u cum kill wetin go make lala shout UUULAAALAAAAAAA
who u go call. grin grin grin

Where you dey for uuulaaalaaaaa I wan send person come beat you
Re: See The Snake I Killed At My Sister's Site Today by Dpharisee: 2:18pm On Apr 21, 2020
discusant:

MTN? Is it true that particular MTN subscribers are followed as they use mobile data and cut off at random, so that they subscribe more?
The thing Taya people, MTN seems to reaping us off no be today
Re: See The Snake I Killed At My Sister's Site Today by raphy(m): 2:27pm On Apr 21, 2020
so u kill yellow snake na mtn gt this one its everywhere u go now.
u better be vigilant cus the mother is someone watching u..o
in europe this is a pet to someone.
Re: See The Snake I Killed At My Sister's Site Today by Flexy2vybes(m): 2:38pm On Apr 21, 2020
for my village
Isoduwa:

Where you dey for uuulaaalaaaaa I wan send person come beat you
Re: See The Snake I Killed At My Sister's Site Today by samworthyever: 3:03pm On Apr 21, 2020
PrincessB1:
Lala over to you
Looks like mamba.
Let's wait for others.

This can make it to the promise land grin

With this Lala will have alot to eat this Lockdown period.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: See The Snake I Killed At My Sister's Site Today by rhythyson: 3:08pm On Apr 21, 2020
kvngmaxy:

Snake in the Monkey shadow grin grin
Re: See The Snake I Killed At My Sister's Site Today by tipscogreen: 3:10pm On Apr 21, 2020
See what lockdown caused. On a good working day, where will I have time to read about you and your sister snake
Re: See The Snake I Killed At My Sister's Site Today by Jidkidz(m): 3:18pm On Apr 21, 2020
kvngmaxy:
who be lala self
Re: See The Snake I Killed At My Sister's Site Today by Reex12(m): 3:21pm On Apr 21, 2020
Op go and wash ur hands have u no hygiene.
Re: See The Snake I Killed At My Sister's Site Today by zedegit: 3:31pm On Apr 21, 2020
kvngmaxy:

As I opened this thread, I heard a voice saying "Taipan". Google it.
Re: See The Snake I Killed At My Sister's Site Today by zedegit: 3:32pm On Apr 21, 2020
rhythyson:

Snake in the Monkey shadow grin grin

Lala in the snake master.
Re: See The Snake I Killed At My Sister's Site Today by unikprince(m): 4:03pm On Apr 21, 2020
PrincessB1:
Where is the pix Lemme show Lala
You're beautiful and full of life grin tongue
Re: See The Snake I Killed At My Sister's Site Today by EnterpriseMan: 4:09pm On Apr 21, 2020
CaseSensitive:

Seriously? A green mamba is distinctively green

Yellow mamba? grin grin
Re: See The Snake I Killed At My Sister's Site Today by Dollabiz: 4:30pm On Apr 21, 2020
Really
Re: See The Snake I Killed At My Sister's Site Today by Paretomaster1(m): 4:33pm On Apr 21, 2020
kvngmaxy:

Nairaland resemblance Nat geo wild for your face?
Re: See The Snake I Killed At My Sister's Site Today by Skepticus: 4:52pm On Apr 21, 2020
Vacora:
This is getting quite pathetic to say the least. How a moderator thinks showing snake carcasses or the destruction of our wildlife albeit snakes is somewhat an intelligent topic of discussion baffles me? Better to be associated with something more meaningful or a worthy cause.

Most of the Moderators no get sense.

They deliberately push nonsense topics to the front page to further reduce the already low IQs of most Nigerians here.

1 Like

Re: See The Snake I Killed At My Sister's Site Today by PrincessB1(f): 5:03pm On Apr 21, 2020
samworthyever:

With this Lala will have alot to eat this Lockdown period.
grin

Oh yes!
I'm sure he's gonna invite u tongue
Re: See The Snake I Killed At My Sister's Site Today by PrincessB1(f): 5:13pm On Apr 21, 2020
unikprince:

You're beautiful and full of life grin tongue
Thank you.

Just to ease boredom.

1 Like

Re: See The Snake I Killed At My Sister's Site Today by Makuos19: 5:31pm On Apr 21, 2020
PrincessB1:

Thank you.

Just to ease boredom.
U dressed like a Prostitute in your dp...
Re: See The Snake I Killed At My Sister's Site Today by cardoctor(m): 5:55pm On Apr 21, 2020
Mschwww This one is not worth eating. No meat inside only bones
Re: See The Snake I Killed At My Sister's Site Today by magzey: 5:57pm On Apr 21, 2020
Is not poisonous, its a yellow mamba specie angry
Re: See The Snake I Killed At My Sister's Site Today by kvngmaxy(m): 6:27pm On Apr 21, 2020
workers posing with the snake

Re: See The Snake I Killed At My Sister's Site Today by kvngmaxy(m): 6:34pm On Apr 21, 2020
las las the snake was burnt

Re: See The Snake I Killed At My Sister's Site Today by Kalashnikov102(m): 8:16pm On Apr 21, 2020
See una feet like wettin una use kill the snake grin
Re: See The Snake I Killed At My Sister's Site Today by Zeeknow3245(m): 1:04am On Apr 22, 2020
Slawormir:
Damnnnnn niggarrr
Isoright

That looks like a Taipan

Anything is possible bros
Abi oo angry angry Nothing village people cannot do

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Huge Python Killed In A Village In Abuja / Have You Ever Been Betrayed By A Friend?, Share Your Experience. / How Hausa People Raised Alarm After Sighting Fulani Trucks In Cross River. PICS

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 20
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.