Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,167,311 members, 7,867,821 topics. Date: Saturday, 22 June 2024 at 03:13 AM

3 Things That Will Make Any Facebook Ad Uber Successful - Career - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Career / 3 Things That Will Make Any Facebook Ad Uber Successful (154 Views)

5 Things That Can Make You Self-employed In Nigeria / Top Things That Take Your Monthly Salary Silently- Cotenant.com.ng / “I Am An Uber Driver, Not A Yahoo Boy" - Man Reveals What He Does For A Living (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

3 Things That Will Make Any Facebook Ad Uber Successful by mekkynnams(m): 8:46pm On Apr 20, 2020
Do Facebook ads still work? That’s a question i hear all the time from a lot of people and quite frankly, my answer is always the same...If your ads aren’t working then YOU are doing something wrong.

A lot of business owners, especially small business owners don’t seem to recognize the importance of Facebook ads to their business.

I like to say that ads to a business is like oxygen to the human body, without it your business will die.

I have found that some people know how to run Facebook ads and some just feel it’s too complex so they never even bother to learn how to do it but a whole lot of people don’t know how to run effective Facebook ads that actually bring in results.

That’s why I wrote this article so I can help solve this problem in my own little way. I believe that when it comes to Facebook ads there are three key things that you must get right if you want your ads to be uber successful.

What are they you ask? Well, let’s take a look shall we?

Targeting: Facebook has detailed targeting options that allow you to target your exact customer down to a T. Yet, this is where a lot of people kill their ads before it has a chance to even run. You need to make sure that you are targeting the right audience for your ads. I recommend that you first get absolutely clear on who your target audience is before you create an ad. That way you can take full advantage of Facebook’s wide range of options and be sure that your ads are being shown to the right people.

Ad copy: what you write in your ads matters. It can literally make or Break your ad's success. As tempting as it might be, don’t write just anything. Actually put some thought into it. Your Headline should make the reader stop in their tracks and actually look at your ad. So writing things like: “Watch for sale” won’t cut it. Also your ad copy should make whoever reads it to take the action you want them to take. If not they may look but they will scroll past it.

Budget: How much you spend on your ads tell how important the growth of your business is to you. You should budget for your ad spend like you would for an investment your business was making because that’s exactly what this is...An Investment. The Amount of money you spend on your ads determine its reach and it’s reach determines the kinds of results you see.

These three things are a simple but very vital part of every Facebook ad and should be taken very seriously if you want to see serious results with your ad. Hope i’ve been able to solve the mystery that is facebook ads for you. Would you Like to Learn how to Create Uber Successful Facebook ads for yourself then click here: https://mailchi.mp/0e9b484a0dda/fatslc

(1) (Reply)

Customer Service Tips / How To Get Any Premium, Paid Or Hacked Android App / Most Reliable HP HPE2-K42 Dumps 2020 - 100% Success Guaranteed

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.