Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,838 members, 7,810,221 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 12:35 AM

Clearing A 40ft Container In Lagos - Nairaland / General - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Clearing A 40ft Container In Lagos (1727 Views)

Trailer With 40ft Container Falls In Lagos [see Photo] / Photos: Container Falls On People In Ojuelegba:two Cars Crushed, Many People Die / 2-yr-old Pupil Falls Into 40ft Pit In Imo (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Clearing A 40ft Container In Lagos by Tugbaski: 5:23pm On Jan 06, 2011
Hi All,

My container just left for Lagos and i am looking an Agent that can clear my container and the cost involved.

I do have three cars and personal items in the container and its supposed to sail in a month

The cars are

Honda Accord EX -2003
Acura-2001
Dodge Caravan- 2000

Please i would like to know how much it would cost me to clear with my personal effects.

Thanks
Re: Clearing A 40ft Container In Lagos by dmaygee(m): 2:06pm On Jan 09, 2011
HELLO, HAVE YOU OPENED A FORM M FOR THE CONTAINER?
IF NOT, OPENING OF FORM, PROCESSING OF SHIPPING DOCUMENTS TO GET RAR (Risk Assessment Report), duty payment, physical inspection and movement will cost you 400k.
Hoping to hear back from you.
Re: Clearing A 40ft Container In Lagos by Tugbaski: 4:37pm On Jan 09, 2011
i have not opened anything. The container just left last friday and i should be collecting the bill of lading this week. I need to know how much i will need to clear the 40ft container. Thanks

(1) (Reply)

Fire Outbreak In Junior Female Hostel In F.G.C Ikom Cross River State / Genuine Perkins Engine Parts / Caro White; Bring Back Our Black Girls

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.