Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,973 members, 7,810,704 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 01:39 PM

Giving Away 3K Each To 15 People/families.... - Family (10) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Giving Away 3K Each To 15 People/families.... (9815 Views)

##### Airtime Giveaway (March Edition): 1k Airtime Each For 15 People / ##### Airtime Giveaway (January Edition): 1k Airtime Each For 15 People / I Want To Give Out 3k Each To 20 People (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) ... (19) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Giving Away 3K Each To 15 People/families.... by babyfaceafrica: 9:19pm On Apr 22, 2020
It is well
Re: Giving Away 3K Each To 15 People/families.... by quadfire: 9:20pm On Apr 22, 2020
Righteousman01:
at quadfire Sir,,, i really appreciate the gesture sir, just got back from onipan market,,, at first i thought accessbank were trying to toy with me when i saw #1,500 instead of 3,000 as my available balance,,, but i later got alert and saw it was #1, 500,, so i quickly withdraw and bought rice and garri, palm oil, groundnut oil and grind pepper,,, this will last me and my family well for days,,,I appreciate it sir
Shortfall resolved
Re: Giving Away 3K Each To 15 People/families.... by Quietly(m): 9:26pm On Apr 22, 2020
quadfire:

Done
thank you sir, more bless,more money, you and your generation would never lack,by god grace,thanks
Re: Giving Away 3K Each To 15 People/families.... by Chigold1: 9:27pm On Apr 22, 2020
Almighty GOD
Re: Giving Away 3K Each To 15 People/families.... by BungeesSingSong(m): 9:30pm On Apr 22, 2020
quadfire:

It’s done, confirmed to Austin C. On its way I suppose

Nothing yet.
Re: Giving Away 3K Each To 15 People/families.... by Movie12: 9:33pm On Apr 22, 2020
quadfire:

Done
Thank you sir...God bless you
Re: Giving Away 3K Each To 15 People/families.... by benjida: 9:41pm On Apr 22, 2020
quadfire:
I'm giving 3K each to 15 families. Please stake your case with account numbers. Will be selected at random.

Primary purpose is for food/med. Please families /individuals with pressing need only. Each case assessed, then randomized.

Bless.
GOD ALMIGHTY bless you.
On behalf of all the recipients, I say thank you.

1 Like

Re: Giving Away 3K Each To 15 People/families.... by andyanders: 9:42pm On Apr 22, 2020
P
Re: Giving Away 3K Each To 15 People/families.... by quadfire: 9:47pm On Apr 22, 2020
andyanders:
Pls Sir/ma, I've a family of five and we have nothing to eat. I know you have touched souls here and beyond. if there is anything you can assist us, no matter how to even get garri, I'll appreciate. If we never get, our Lord will bless u and urs IJN Amen. Sterling
Done
Re: Giving Away 3K Each To 15 People/families.... by Johnames: 9:49pm On Apr 22, 2020
quadfire:

Shortfall resolved
Re: Giving Away 3K Each To 15 People/families.... by andyanders: 9:51pm On Apr 22, 2020
quadfire:

Done
Ah, thank you and may heaven open and shower u with abondance of favor IJN. will recomfirm rcpt
Re: Giving Away 3K Each To 15 People/families.... by Chigold1: 9:51pm On Apr 22, 2020
Almighty GOD
Re: Giving Away 3K Each To 15 People/families.... by Nobody: 9:53pm On Apr 22, 2020
oga quadfire , I begged you oo, I begged you many times , I've been begging your since day before yesterday , please show me love too.
Re: Giving Away 3K Each To 15 People/families.... by andyanders: 9:58pm On Apr 22, 2020
quadfire:

Done
Recieved. God will surprise you and anywhere you go, you will meet favor. Remain blessed
Re: Giving Away 3K Each To 15 People/families.... by Coborona: 10:00pm On Apr 22, 2020
Imustsurvive:
oga quadfire , I begged you oo, I begged you many times , I've been begging your since day before yesterday , please show me love too.

You are a greedy bastard
He just dashed you 3k
You still want more, using your alternate account

Quietly and Imustsurvive is the same person

Check when he registered and how he posts

Quadfire

You suppose no give this guy kobo

Many are more deserving

This guy wants to open shop on. People's head... All his posts are on giveaways, running from thread to thread and erasing evidences of receiving money
He's gotten over 10k from here already that I'm aware of
Benefited in more than 3 giveaways I'm aware of

He will Cook up stories just to sound convincing
All he does 24/7 here is to beg and open useless threads, acting entitled
Very greedy shameless mofo
Re: Giving Away 3K Each To 15 People/families.... by Quietly(m): 10:06pm On Apr 22, 2020
Coborona:

You are a greedy bastard
He just dashed you 3k
You still want more, using your alternate account

Quietly and Imustsurvive is the same person

Check when he registered and how he posts

Quadfire

You suppose no give this guy kobo

Many are more deserving

This guy wants to open shop on. People's head... All his posts are on giveaways, running from thread to thread and erasing evidences of receiving money
He's gotten over 10k from here already that I'm aware of
Benefited in more than 3 giveaways I'm aware of

He will Cook up stories just to sound convincing
All he does 24/7 here is to beg and open useless threads, acting entitled
Very greedy shameless mofo
who is imustsurvive let him defend himself? i hav told u go and kill yourself,....let this man come(imustsurvive)
Re: Giving Away 3K Each To 15 People/families.... by Nobody: 10:06pm On Apr 22, 2020
Coborona , may God forgive you because you are 1000% wrong, may God forgive you.
Re: Giving Away 3K Each To 15 People/families.... by Coborona: 10:08pm On Apr 22, 2020
Imustsurvive:
Coborona , may God forgive you because you are 1000% wrong, may God forgive you.

Be deceiving yourself, you are the same, even a primary school student can figure it out..... Your manner of typing and all, same purpose
Stop denying and cover your face in shame
Re: Giving Away 3K Each To 15 People/families.... by Quietly(m): 10:09pm On Apr 22, 2020
You see your life,i told u several time go and kill yourself bfore it too late
Re: Giving Away 3K Each To 15 People/families.... by Nobody: 10:10pm On Apr 22, 2020
Quietly:

thank you sir, more bless,more money, you and your generation would never lack,by god grace,thanks

please, am I the same person with you? please I need you to clarify this because this guy just called me a bastard
Re: Giving Away 3K Each To 15 People/families.... by Coborona: 10:13pm On Apr 22, 2020
Imustsurvive:

please, am I the same person with you? please I need you to clarify this because this guy just called me a bastard

Lol, joker
Re: Giving Away 3K Each To 15 People/families.... by Coborona: 10:14pm On Apr 22, 2020
Imustsurvive:

It must be fun chatting with yourself
Greedy mf
Re: Giving Away 3K Each To 15 People/families.... by Coborona: 10:16pm On Apr 22, 2020
OP, I know it's your money, but please no matter how convincing the story sounds, don't send money to accounts recently opened, most other guys doing giveaway considers this factor at least
Some are just too greedy and they have no shame, they have PhD in begging

Begging isn't the problem, but at least once you collect, rest, let some others benefit too
Not running from thread to thread everyday just to beg
He will still come back tomorrow or the day after to beg
Most likely create a new account again
Re: Giving Away 3K Each To 15 People/families.... by Quietly(m): 10:17pm On Apr 22, 2020
Don't waste your time with that clown,he is really hungry,he want beg in style,because he deactivated his acc,yesterday and create new, because of same reason...
Re: Giving Away 3K Each To 15 People/families.... by Coborona: 10:19pm On Apr 22, 2020
Quietly:
Don't waste your time with that clown,he is really hungry,he want beg in style,because he deactivated his acc,yesterday and create new, because of same reason...

I am not your mate
I have dignity
I am not one to beg online
And I'm coming for you
Will start following your 2 accounts to spoil all your greedy plans here
Greedy MF
Re: Giving Away 3K Each To 15 People/families.... by Nobody: 10:19pm On Apr 22, 2020
Re: Giving Away 3K Each To 15 People/families.... by Quietly(m): 10:20pm On Apr 22, 2020
Coborona:
OP, I know it's your money, but please no matter how convincing the story sounds, don't send money to accounts recently opened, most other guys doing giveaway considers this factor at least
Some are just too greedy and they have no shame, they have PhD in begging
burried your head in shame,may dey no consider me,,now dey consider me,u don dey craze...go jam trailer
Re: Giving Away 3K Each To 15 People/families.... by Nobody: 10:22pm On Apr 22, 2020
may God forgive you, but if you insist i will leave this between you and God . new users joined nairaland everyday, I will not reply you again. it's not your fault.
Re: Giving Away 3K Each To 15 People/families.... by Coborona: 10:24pm On Apr 22, 2020
Imustsurvive:
may God forgive you, but if you insist i will leave this between you and God . new users joined nairaland everyday, I will not reply you again. it's not your fault.

This guy is a clown, you finished typing on one browser then rushed to the other, nice one... 10.20pm, 10.22pm
You are doing the casting yourself
Re: Giving Away 3K Each To 15 People/families.... by Quietly(m): 10:25pm On Apr 22, 2020
Coborona:

I am not your mate
I have dignity
I am not one to beg online
And I'm coming for you
Will start following your 2 accounts to spoil all your greedy plans here
Greedy MF
you better beg o,nothing concern me with u,okkk then tell me what are looking for on giveaway threads...see i know u more than your mama.....checking giveaway thread in and out hmmm...supervisor
Re: Giving Away 3K Each To 15 People/families.... by Coborona: 10:27pm On Apr 22, 2020
pstmikol1:

Thanks so much sir for yesterday, i saw 2k i thought it was 3k u do give out, but i really appreciate.

Na wa oo.... See self entitlement mentality .. Return the 2k now

Don't want to further derail the thread
OP you are doing a good job may God continue to reward you

I will be observing, quietly or should I say Imustsurvive, I am on top your matter till you quit begging

(1) (2) (3) ... (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) ... (19) (Reply)

If Your Husband Will Not Touch You: / I sell affordable Comfy Wears, Lounge Wears, Sleep Wears, Pjays / Infidelity In A New Marriage

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 32
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.