Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,836 members, 7,810,215 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 12:20 AM

Giving Away 3K Each To 15 People/families.... - Family (19) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Giving Away 3K Each To 15 People/families.... (9799 Views)

##### Airtime Giveaway (March Edition): 1k Airtime Each For 15 People / ##### Airtime Giveaway (January Edition): 1k Airtime Each For 15 People / I Want To Give Out 3k Each To 20 People (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (16) (17) (18) (19) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Giving Away 3K Each To 15 People/families.... by Obaolami: 1:54pm On Apr 25, 2020
This
Coborona:

Mr. Man send you details
Tot you ain't replyiing me again
Lol, international beggar

Still awaiting your details
Or don't you wanna clear your name? grin grin grin grin
Re: Giving Away 3K Each To 15 People/families.... by Obaolami: 1:55pm On Apr 25, 2020
This
Coborona:

Someone said you have been begging and receiving with that same account number
Did a little search
Discovered your other moniker, guess you forgot to erase that one
I already have the receipts
If you claim not to be quiet.ly...you can't claim you are not the one below
I discovered y'all now rush to modify details, to avoid exposure, but still there
So I discovered you are also iamnotwariz
I searched for Iamnotwariz posts
Discovered another account number, access bank that you use
Searched for that
Disvovered you also go by botrix

You are a liar, a scumbag and a pathetic human being
Botrix has received more than 3 separate giveaways here

That's a search
https://www.nairaland.com/search?q=0027652779&search=Search
So the guy was right
May God have mercy on your pathetic soul, you even lied on another post that you have never received giveaway despite collecting one before that
Before you rush to modify, I have your receipts already as evidence
Thank you for revealing true greeey self to me

Re: Giving Away 3K Each To 15 People/families.... by Obaolami: 1:58pm On Apr 25, 2020
Corobona has cleared me, please edit my account number from your post. Thanks
SALTandFIRE:

You are actually right but the giver has the final decision. They think you are acting a "pull-him-down" meanwhile what you are doing is just to expose greed.

You have done a good job Coborona and roseb1 but I suggest you leave them

The person using this account number
0452559878.... Guaranty Trust Bank. Has gotten alot over the past few weeks and he is Quietly also doubling as imustsurvive

I used to check most names attached these accounts. At the end of the day naa hin sabi. Quietly doubling as a imustsurvive is a begger leave him be
Re: Giving Away 3K Each To 15 People/families.... by Weeliweeli(m): 1:59pm On Apr 25, 2020
Why are people this insensitive and callous. You have to eat yet come to a thread where help is being given to disrupt and spam everywhere with quarrel. Now the OP isn't responding to people any longer. May God repay everyone here according to their actions.

SMH!

1 Like

Re: Giving Away 3K Each To 15 People/families.... by Nobody: 2:24pm On Apr 25, 2020
Obaolami:
Corobona has cleared me, please edit my account number from your post. Thanks

I'm happy he finally declared you free,
Quietly also said he has declared him free

coborona, come in here and confirm this
Re: Giving Away 3K Each To 15 People/families.... by Quietly(m): 2:26pm On Apr 25, 2020
Imustsurvive:

I'm happy he finally declared you free, Quietly also said he has declared him free
coborona, come in here and confirm this
serious,did he said that?
Re: Giving Away 3K Each To 15 People/families.... by Nobody: 2:29pm On Apr 25, 2020
Quietly:

serious,did he said that?
that was his post, I think he said he has cleared you also?

I don't know why this guy blackmailed me for nothing, if he doesnt apologize to me, the curse will hunt him, because I'm innocent, he has blackmailed me for too long.

he went to apologize secretly on another thread

Coborona come out here.

Coborona

Coborona

Re: Giving Away 3K Each To 15 People/families.... by Quietly(m): 2:32pm On Apr 25, 2020
Imustsurvive:
that was his post, I think he said he has cleared you also?
okkk,good
Re: Giving Away 3K Each To 15 People/families.... by Zahn02(f): 3:08pm On Apr 25, 2020
Re: Giving Away 3K Each To 15 People/families.... by Nobody: 7:08pm On Apr 25, 2020
Oga quadfire, please can you assist me? , truly I'm yet to get anything here from anyone, i don't know why that guy hate for just no reason, if not for family, I wouldn't have be doing this. Please assist your boy, Baba God will meet you at the very point of your need. he will grant you your heart desires.

1 Like

Re: Giving Away 3K Each To 15 People/families.... by mickum(m): 9:41pm On Apr 25, 2020
Calling on Nairalanders please assist my family we are indeed in need of what to eat,we are starving.i only came back to kaduna last month and I met my family well but the issue is we don't have any food right now to eat.As I am typing this now we haven't cooked anything since yesterday.my mom is a widow she lost her and(my dad) some years 25 March,2002,she is currently a Secondary school teacher.we weren't the "ok' family but mom never let any thing pass us(me and siblings).she did her best with the little she earns to see that we are okay.
I am Mr.Michael Aondongu Kumaga by name,I'm the first child out of 5 siblings. Before the lockdown, I was looking for jobs having resign from my last job in December last year, although I engage myself in any available work if found anyday anytime while searching for better opportunity,. My mom turned out to be the breadwinner of my family all but coronavirus has turned everything around. Since this lockdown, feeding is now onerous task; nothing to put on the fire to cook. My debts within my domain is beyond imaginable proportion, to mention but few.
I know that everyone is affected in what we know today as world pandemics, but I believe that some of us are touched by other peoples pains. I urge you to save our souls with whatever token under your affordabilty, nothing is small in this hard and trial times. What I want is for you guys to please assist me and family with food money while we try to staysafe at home.Thank such as you. May God bless you bountifully.

Gt bank. 0131176635
Re: Giving Away 3K Each To 15 People/families.... by jefff455: 11:04am On Apr 26, 2020
th

1 Like

Re: Giving Away 3K Each To 15 People/families.... by U1(m): 5:29pm On Apr 26, 2020
SafariBoy:
Quadfire i have mentioned you since yesterday but no response from you. Please help my family and my aged parents. We are very hungry and we managed to eat something yesterday night. This help will go a long way in saving our lives. Thank you sir. O.A.A, 2001690611, Zenith bank
mickum:
Calling on Nairalanders please assist my family we are indeed in need of what to eat,we are starving.i only came back to kaduna last month and I met my family well but the issue is we don't have any food right now to eat.As I am typing this now we haven't cooked anything since yesterday.my mom is a widow she lost her and(my dad) some years 25 March,2002,she is currently a Secondary school teacher.we weren't the "ok' family but mom never let any thing pass us(me and siblings).she did her best with the little she earns to see that we are okay.
I am Mr.Michael Aondongu Kumaga by name,I'm the first child out of 5 siblings. Before the lockdown, I was looking for jobs having resign from my last job in December last year, although I engage myself in any available work if found anyday anytime while searching for better opportunity,. My mom turned out to be the breadwinner of my family all but coronavirus has turned everything around. Since this lockdown, feeding is now onerous task; nothing to put on the fire to cook. My debts within my domain is beyond imaginable proportion, to mention but few.
I know that everyone is affected in what we know today as world pandemics, but I believe that some of us are touched by other peoples pains. I urge you to save our souls with whatever token under your affordabilty, nothing is small in this hard and trial times. What I want is for you guys to please assist me and family with food money while we try to staysafe at home.Thank such as you. May God bless you bountifully.

Gt bank. 0131176635

Hello. Someone sent you 2k to use for whatever needs it can cover.

His initials are V. O. (don't disclose). Please confirm when you receive an alert for him to know. Cheers!

PS: Please there's no need to send me a PM. Thanks.
Re: Giving Away 3K Each To 15 People/families.... by Nobody: 7:26pm On Apr 26, 2020
U1:

His initials are V. O. (don't disclose). Please confirm when you receive an alert for him to know. Cheers!

I wasn't even expecting it. God bless him

2 Likes

Re: Giving Away 3K Each To 15 People/families.... by DADDY2or3FISHES: 9:49pm On Apr 26, 2020
U1:

please sir help me too
Re: Giving Away 3K Each To 15 People/families.... by beautifulrosa: 8:28pm On Apr 28, 2020
Re: Giving Away 3K Each To 15 People/families.... by adoreyou(m): 11:14pm On Apr 28, 2020
U1:

please let d person lend his hand of support to me.my family is starving.2072526321,uba.
Re: Giving Away 3K Each To 15 People/families.... by QuinieR(f): 1:04pm On Oct 15, 2020
So this Op ran after every every

(1) (2) (3) ... (16) (17) (18) (19) (Reply)

Why I Allowed Dad To Impregnate Me -16-year-old Girl / Recommend A School For My Toddler In Ibadan / The World's Biggest Family

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 32
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.