Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,511 members, 7,819,845 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 02:52 AM

Let's Pray. - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Let's Pray. (163 Views)

Let's Pray For U / Send Your Prayer Points. Let's Pray / Let's Pray Together (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Let's Pray. by Adakintroy2: 9:45pm On Apr 20, 2020
Before I pray for the nation's I tell of their sins. For we all have sin. In our heart we have dishonor God. Like the children of Isreal God's prosperity had cause us to know him less. we celebrate sin and tolerate iniquities. We are less bold to confront sin even so the faithfully.

All things are of God even the not so pleasant things. The plagues.God have send down his plagues upon us. To cleans us and to renew our spirit. The impure things will be less. Our fear is retold as a form of prayer. Men boast less in their abilities. The technologies have failed us once again. How we shoud never lean on our own understanding. We have sinned all of us.

Proud men we were. Boaster, lovers of vain pleasure and materialism. Lust seekers. Envious men, quick to anger and vengeance. We all have sin.

But if my people who are called by my name will humble themselves and turn from these things. I will hear their cry and heal their land.

His mercy will come. We have mourn our heart out. Many deaths. The cries of children lead the way to the heavens. It's not his will to bring us pain. But like a Good father Pain will correct our heart. We learn now to pray. And most have prayed even if it's for a little while.

We shall be redeemed. Salvation is of God and he is our God. His salvation is our salvation.

Therfore bless are those who mourn for they shall be comforted.

Bless are you whose deed are right ouse for you shall be filled by it. Bless are you who love peace for you are sons of your father. Bless are you who is milk for the earth belongs to you.

Our father, Who is in heaven let you name be praise let your kingdom come, and let your will be done on earth as it is in heaven.

Amen!
Re: Let's Pray. by PRINTIKANIGERIA: 9:47pm On Apr 20, 2020
Amen

(1) (Reply)

Texas Church Gives Out $125,000 As “covid-19 Support” To Members(video) / Is Jesus Christ The Only Way To Heaven? / Gaza Kure Wishes All Muslim Faithfuls A Blessed Ramadan

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.