Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,085 members, 7,811,043 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 09:28 PM

What To Invest In Right Now - Investment - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Investment / What To Invest In Right Now (20615 Views)

10 Best Nfts Presales To Invest In Right Now For Max Gains / Am In Right To Invest This Way? / How To Invest In The Nigerian Stock Exchange (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

What To Invest In Right Now by nsopulu9: 2:03pm On Oct 30, 2020
Investing in 2020 has certainly tested the resolve of long-term investors like nothing before. We've witnessed stock market corrections and crashes, we've seen several online programs with mouth watering offers crash in just a hair over one month, we've also seen some people doubling and cashing out their investment. This is to tell you that investing comes with risks which can result in huge profits or loss.

If you are looking for where to invest money right now, I will show you one good program that will give you guaranteed daily returns. The ROI may not be too big in short term but it does really compound over time. Keeping in mind that patience is a virtue, the program could prove quite fruitful over the long run.

If you missed your opportunity to get onboard theF0rs@ge train before it left the station and if you've not stopped trying new things, I honestly think this program is worth trying out.

Please, note that the program is not for everybody. It may not be insured but if you invest now, we will all surely come back here to testify in the next few days/months.

If you're interested, click here. You don't need a referral to earn.

8 Likes 7 Shares

Re: What To Invest In Right Now by Nobody: 3:55pm On Oct 30, 2020
nsopulu9:
Investing in 2020 has certainly tested the resolve of long-term investors like nothing before. We've witnessed stock market corrections and crashes, we've seen several online programs with mouth watering offers crash in just a hair over one month, we've also seen some people doubling and cashing out their investment. This is to tell you that investing comes with risks which can result in huge profits or loss.

If you are looking for where to invest money right now, I will show you one good program that will give you guaranteed daily returns. The ROI may not be too big in short term but it does really compound over time. Keeping in mind that patience is a virtue, the program could prove quite fruitful over the long run.

If you missed your opportunity to get onboard theF0rs@ge train before it left the station and if you've not stopped trying new things, I honestly think this program is worth trying out.

Please, note that the program is not for everybody. It may not be insured but if you invest now, we will all surely come back here to testify in the next few days/months.

scam

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: What To Invest In Right Now by nsopulu9: 4:02pm On Oct 30, 2020
Heartlessbanker:
scam

You still failed to read the red highlighted text. The program is not for everybody. If it is a scam for you, stay off it.

4 Likes 2 Shares

Re: What To Invest In Right Now by Africancreator: 4:05pm On Oct 30, 2020
AND THIS VIDEO WILL MAKE YOU SMILE

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=z_oL-RE_oZI
Re: What To Invest In Right Now by Kennyking1234: 5:03pm On Oct 30, 2020
invest in stocks

1 Like

Re: What To Invest In Right Now by Angelnath(m): 5:50pm On Oct 30, 2020
Kennyking1234:
invest in stocks
can you put a brother through
Re: What To Invest In Right Now by Akanimoh113(m): 5:56pm On Oct 30, 2020
nsopulu9:

Please help me with 30k lemme buy a phone

2 Likes

Re: What To Invest In Right Now by Tillatalk: 5:57pm On Oct 30, 2020
Kennyking1234:
invest in stocks
tell us more bro
Re: What To Invest In Right Now by renaissance(m): 5:59pm On Oct 30, 2020
If you can invest in bitcoin mining..... I mine $5 daily

Check the banner for more info and contact. Or click the Whatsapp link in my signature for details.

It is free information

Re: What To Invest In Right Now by ttgold: 6:36pm On Oct 30, 2020
How do i join
Re: What To Invest In Right Now by nsopulu9: 6:51pm On Oct 30, 2020
ttgold:
How do i join

Follow the link on the post.
Re: What To Invest In Right Now by PFMBabe(f): 6:56pm On Oct 30, 2020
Kennyking1234:
invest in stocks

This is actually a good time. The market is red. But please anyone investing in stocks should do due diligence first oh, don't just go and buy without any knowledge.
Re: What To Invest In Right Now by Kennyking1234: 9:19pm On Oct 30, 2020
PFMBabe:

This is actually a good time. The market is red. But please anyone investing in stocks should do due diligence first oh, don't just go and buy without any knowledge.
Do you have shares?

1 Like

Re: What To Invest In Right Now by Kennyking1234: 9:22pm On Oct 30, 2020
Tillatalk:
tell us more bro

Hello, I have books and Procedures. Message me
Re: What To Invest In Right Now by legitwayz: 10:30pm On Oct 30, 2020
I need a legit program to invest in. I don't want to lose my money please
Re: What To Invest In Right Now by PFMBabe(f): 10:50pm On Oct 30, 2020
Kennyking1234:
Do you have shares?

Yes I do
Re: What To Invest In Right Now by Dayoebe(m): 11:03pm On Oct 30, 2020
Scamm

1 Like

Re: What To Invest In Right Now by nsopulu9: 11:15pm On Oct 30, 2020
legitwayz:
Opening a regular savings account in the bank, I think, is one of the safest ways to ensure that you don't lose your money only that the interest rate is usually too low. Most times, after they deduct tax, alert charges etc, you end up having a negative ROI. All in all, if you can't bear the risks associated with online investment, I advise you steer clear of it.

4 Likes

Re: What To Invest In Right Now by legitwayz: 11:25pm On Oct 30, 2020
nsopulu9:

Opening a regular savings account in the bank, I think, is one of the safest ways to ensure that you don't lose your money only that the interest rate is usually too low. Most times, after they deduct tax, alert charges etc, you end up having a negative ROI. All in all, if you can't bear the risks associated with online investment, I advise you steer clear of it.
THank you for ur response. You seem to be genuine.
Re: What To Invest In Right Now by Tillatalk: 11:27pm On Oct 30, 2020
Kennyking1234:

Hello, I have books and Procedures. Message me
is it Free
Re: What To Invest In Right Now by sobeatz(m): 2:16am On Oct 31, 2020
Akanimoh113:

Please help me with 30k lemme buy a phone

Ya not well
Re: What To Invest In Right Now by Ayoemrys(m): 6:29am On Oct 31, 2020
legitwayz:
chat me up, u can't start with 50k
Re: What To Invest In Right Now by Akanimoh113(m): 7:00am On Oct 31, 2020
sobeatz:

Ya not well

Depressed
I need to make money
That's why I need a Smartphone
Re: What To Invest In Right Now by legitwayz: 8:30am On Oct 31, 2020
Ayoemrys:
chat me up, u can't start with 50k
I don't understand. Do you mean I can start with 50k?
Re: What To Invest In Right Now by Kennyking1234: 8:46am On Oct 31, 2020
Tillatalk:
is it Free
Yes Sir
Re: What To Invest In Right Now by leomarz007: 8:55am On Oct 31, 2020
legitwayz:
pls answer this question
Re: What To Invest In Right Now by Ayoemrys(m): 9:05am On Oct 31, 2020
legitwayz:

yeah

Dmercyfulgod@gmail.com
Re: What To Invest In Right Now by PFMBabe(f): 9:44am On Oct 31, 2020
legitwayz:

Check out low risk investments from asset management firms.

AXA Mansard (globally recognized) - Money market fund 4-6% per annum (not per month oh).

Fintechs like Piggyvest, carbon, etc give you slightly higher rates of around 7-10% per annum. You can invest in dollars to protect your money from currency risk (further devaluation of the naira)

The problem is: the inflation rate in Nigeria is over 13% now. So if you invest in anything that's not giving you interest to at least match the inflation rate, your money will lose value over time.

1 Like

Re: What To Invest In Right Now by JChase(f): 9:51am On Oct 31, 2020
Why are they so many people viewing this topic?

1 Like

(1) (2) (Reply)

First Bank's 100 Billion Naira Share Offer / LATEST UPDATES about MMM as we wait for January 14th, By Guider Gozie / Investment And Management Ebooks By Gurus

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 36
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.