Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,757 members, 7,824,173 topics. Date: Saturday, 11 May 2024 at 02:47 AM

Work Ongoing At Anambra Airport, Umueri (Video) - Travel (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Work Ongoing At Anambra Airport, Umueri (Video) (42851 Views)

Anambra Airport Is Ready, Waiting For NCAA Approval For Commercial Flights / First Commercial Plane To Land At Anambra Airport For Runway Testing (Photos) / Anambra International Cargo And Passenger Airport Umueri Update (Photos ) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Work Ongoing At Anambra Airport, Umueri (Video) by JosephXavier: 2:35pm On Apr 21, 2020
athaboi:
who tell you? Abi okada go dey for airport

Okada or not bro, home is home

1 Like

Re: Work Ongoing At Anambra Airport, Umueri (Video) by ucham: 3:06pm On Apr 21, 2020
Britishcoins:
I am Igbo but Anambra does not deserve airport because the lack good urban planning plus too much criminals
You are a fool.
You can never be Igbo.

Go and stop the work since you hate progress.
Soon we'll have one in every eastern state. If you want you can kill yourself

8 Likes

Re: Work Ongoing At Anambra Airport, Umueri (Video) by IGBOSON1: 3:22pm On Apr 21, 2020
egbeocha:
He swear wit his last blood during his campaign for the second tenure that it will be ready before he leaves office undecided undecided. Am laffing in swahili grin grin grin. It remains only two years for to go and u re jst starting sad sad

Something we all know it's not possible

Your argument is watery at best! So what if his admin’ promised to construct the airport before the end of his second tenure? Man proposes but God disposes! The key thing is effort has been made to fulfil said promise!

3 Likes

Re: Work Ongoing At Anambra Airport, Umueri (Video) by athaboi(f): 3:23pm On Apr 21, 2020
JosephXavier:

Okada or not bro, home is home
okay...that's cool enjoy
Re: Work Ongoing At Anambra Airport, Umueri (Video) by IGBOSON1: 3:45pm On Apr 21, 2020
joepepsy:
Where is the work? GOD please help us.

You mean you don’t see all the earthworks that’s already been done? Or you reckon Betwitched came....wriggled her nose, and voila!?

6 Likes

Re: Work Ongoing At Anambra Airport, Umueri (Video) by Ideagatesauto: 3:53pm On Apr 21, 2020
UD101:
Op, it's Umuleri and not Umueri

Wrong. It's Umueri. Op is right
Re: Work Ongoing At Anambra Airport, Umueri (Video) by joepepsy(m): 4:19pm On Apr 21, 2020
Leaders in Africa are not bad but the brainless and educated illiterates like you who celebrate them even if they are underperforming
IGBOSON1:

You mean you don’t see all the earthworks that’s already been done? Or you reckon Betwitched came....wriggled her nose, and voila!?
Re: Work Ongoing At Anambra Airport, Umueri (Video) by Dollabiz: 4:25pm On Apr 21, 2020
Good
Re: Work Ongoing At Anambra Airport, Umueri (Video) by Gucciboss: 5:01pm On Apr 21, 2020
Saintly01:

Umuleri is the corrupt version of Umueri, early visitors found it difficult to pronounce Umueri, many of them started calling it Umuleri. The true version is Umueri.

Story. Umuleri is not a corrupt version of umueri. If they want to change name they should do so without twisting the fact.
Re: Work Ongoing At Anambra Airport, Umueri (Video) by Kennethjoe929(m): 5:21pm On Apr 21, 2020
You're thinking with your anus....slowpoke. angry
Re: Work Ongoing At Anambra Airport, Umueri (Video) by Nobody: 5:42pm On Apr 21, 2020
Abagworo:
Anambra is a shithole like Lagos.

Respect your age.
Re: Work Ongoing At Anambra Airport, Umueri (Video) by ogenyi1: 5:53pm On Apr 21, 2020
iSlayer2:

Respect your age.

The old man is suffering from jealousy and frustration. He is wonder why Anambra is progressing while Imo state is still a shithole cheesy

3 Likes

Re: Work Ongoing At Anambra Airport, Umueri (Video) by goaldynman(m): 6:04pm On Apr 21, 2020
Abia1stboy:

[s]Ebonyi doesn't need an airport. They should concentrate on human capital development because more than 80% of ebonyi people are still either gala hawker or truck pusher. If for any reason Ebonyi wasted its scarce resources to build an airport, how many people from Ebonyi can afford flight ticket? I am sure Ebonyi state government will not make such a mistake. States like Anambra and other frontline states are the states that should be talking about airport. Ebonyi should at 80% of its resources on human capital development[/s].

Bad belle go keel you!!

1 Like

Re: Work Ongoing At Anambra Airport, Umueri (Video) by cardoctor(m): 6:09pm On Apr 21, 2020
William Obiano is truly working.

2 Likes

Re: Work Ongoing At Anambra Airport, Umueri (Video) by goaldynman(m): 6:12pm On Apr 21, 2020
InternalAuditor:
[s][/s]

Hahahaha..it pained him so well

Abagworo aka bag of gworo, there are 2/3rd of Imolites living in Anambra but there's no Anambran living anywhere near in Imo state. Anambra is America compare to your shithole Imo state.

Imo state is a jungle. Imo state is a shithole, unplanned, disjointed, useless, worthless, filthy and disgustingly disorganized that Imolites are running away to live in Anambra where they see as their America. Which makes Imo state the worst state in Nigeria. Lol

No sane person can live in Imo state, I dare not spend 1hrs in that shithole.

I doubt if you and the so called Bag of Gworo are Igbos!

Must both of you fight in every thread that concerns Igbos or Anambra!

Cant you ignore him?!!

3 Likes

Re: Work Ongoing At Anambra Airport, Umueri (Video) by WeRblessed(f): 6:14pm On Apr 21, 2020
Britishcoins:
I am Igbo but Anambra does not deserve airport because the lack good urban planning plus too much criminals

Furk#$%! Alamajeri bastard. You wish to be Igbo. Igbo dogs has more value than a retard bastard like you.

Ewu Awusa!

1 Like

Re: Work Ongoing At Anambra Airport, Umueri (Video) by InternalAuditor: 6:15pm On Apr 21, 2020
goaldynman:

I doubt if you and the so called Bag of Gworo are Igbos!

Must both of you fight in every thread that concerns Igbos or Anambra!

Cant you ignore him?!!

Ignore him? Not possible. He is my bingo on this forum and i slap him around with back hand anytime he rears his ugly head.
Re: Work Ongoing At Anambra Airport, Umueri (Video) by PropertyBuying(f): 6:16pm On Apr 21, 2020
Isinweke:

I think this is the same Oba airport
Re: Work Ongoing At Anambra Airport, Umueri (Video) by emexc11(m): 6:25pm On Apr 21, 2020
Badmod:
Is this also essential?
You said only essential workers are allowed to work and then we see FG working on non essential tasks.
Do as I say,not as I do.
My dear, this is a face-saving picture and not a recent one. Many people have observed and started complaining about how poorly Obiano has performed in Anambra state and they surfaced these to try and confuse Anambrarians.
As long as majority of us, Anambrarians that are on ground are concerned, Obiano is a major disaster in Anambra state, hoo-ha.
Re: Work Ongoing At Anambra Airport, Umueri (Video) by Nobody: 6:34pm On Apr 21, 2020
PropertyBuying:

This one you quote me
I don't know if that's Oba Airport
Re: Work Ongoing At Anambra Airport, Umueri (Video) by emexc11(m): 6:35pm On Apr 21, 2020
joepepsy:
Leaders in Africa are not bad but the brainless and educated illiterates like you who celebrate them even if they are underperforming

God bless you my dear.
Obiano has messed up the good works of ngige and obi.
Obiano is a mistake
Re: Work Ongoing At Anambra Airport, Umueri (Video) by Dannydaking007(m): 6:36pm On Apr 21, 2020
I think it's way too much to call that place an airport yet. Airport site should do better.
Re: Work Ongoing At Anambra Airport, Umueri (Video) by IDENNAA(m): 6:45pm On Apr 21, 2020
Umueri and Umuleri are equally correct. Umuleri changed to Umueri after the communal squabbles
Re: Work Ongoing At Anambra Airport, Umueri (Video) by LLobiorah: 7:46pm On Apr 21, 2020
Abia1stboy:

Ebonyi doesn't need an airport. They should concentrate on human capital development because more than 80% of ebonyi people are still either gala hawker or truck pusher. If for any reason Ebonyi wasted its scarce resources to build an airport, how many people from Ebonyi can afford flight ticket? I am sure Ebonyi state government will not make such a mistake. States like Anambra and other frontline states are the states that should be talking about airport. Ebonyi should at 80% of its resources on human capital development.

The next government can focus on that. Governance never stops, I believe.
Re: Work Ongoing At Anambra Airport, Umueri (Video) by tk4rd: 10:12pm On Apr 21, 2020
Anambralstson:
Invest this project suppose to be in cooler why opening thread for it, please kindly delete, or post it in Anambra thread we want to surprise cynical minds
E be like say you be government pickin.
You just sounded like them.
Or, maybe you're from Aguleri.
Re: Work Ongoing At Anambra Airport, Umueri (Video) by guru90: 10:34pm On Apr 21, 2020
Dande55:
Is it local or international airport
Both.
Re: Work Ongoing At Anambra Airport, Umueri (Video) by kalufelix(m): 11:45pm On Apr 21, 2020
Ikpeazu how far...
Re: Work Ongoing At Anambra Airport, Umueri (Video) by mechanics(m): 12:30am On Apr 22, 2020
Kizzygentle:
Under this lockdown
lolz, yes na, it's a critical project to the state government, but they will ensure the workers are protected.
Re: Work Ongoing At Anambra Airport, Umueri (Video) by MrCEO69(m): 1:37am On Apr 22, 2020
Britishcoins:

WOW!!!
Re: Work Ongoing At Anambra Airport, Umueri (Video) by BigIyanga: 4:48am On Apr 22, 2020
JosephXavier:
That is very good to hear. This should have been done since but those billionaire transport companies kicked against it because they thought it will affect their businesses
That means if I land there it will only cost me 100 naira to get to my house but I go stop for one joint first to chop point and kill with my home boys
Nonsense.. This is another white elephant project. Onitsha is 15mins from Asaba Airport... Nnewi is 45mins from Oweerri Aiport. Awka is an 1hr from Enugu Aiport...So why didnt traabsporters stop Asaba Airport?
Re: Work Ongoing At Anambra Airport, Umueri (Video) by catherine1998: 12:51pm On Apr 23, 2020
Abia1stboy:

Ebonyi doesn't need an airport. They should concentrate on human capital development because more than 80% of ebonyi people are still either gala hawker or truck pusher. If for any reason Ebonyi wasted its scarce resources to build an airport, how many people from Ebonyi can afford flight ticket? I am sure Ebonyi state government will not make such a mistake. States like Anambra and other frontline states are the states that should be talking about airport. Ebonyi should at 80% of its resources on human capital development.

Guy you are a BIG FOOL for saying this, it shows that you have no single idea about governance, for investors of any level to come to your state or country & for you to have robust economic activities, you need to make sure some critical infrastructures are ready, these are things that will help to build up their interest, again you dont build a house jst bcuz you have gotten family bt bcuz you are expecting family, you dont develop a state for today alone bt for tomorrow, you dont develop a state strictly because of the Indigenous people alone. I hate when people are stupid & naive, how do you even know that Ebonyians hawking & pushing trucks represent 80% of us, do you have the prove or you just open your gutter & talk, the famous Rice you hear & eat have you asked how it is produced, is it not people that does the cultivation? or is it your unfaithful mothers that does it? that few individuals took to street to hassle by way of hawking does not mean that all of us are on the street, even at that they have committed no crime to deserve any form of outcast treatment, Im sure they are been treated that way bcuz they hassle in a legit way rather than your state that have criminals all over the country & beyond, Im trying hard to watch my tongue in this tread bt plz the airport if completed is ours the money is ours, the hawkers the are our people, we like them, rather than criminals like your people, you have no moral right to talk about our deficiency, we were together as a region & latter state bt bcuz your people were in corridor of power they used our common wealth to develop your section, train & give grant to your people alone they neglected & abandoned our place as if government was a jungle where fittest survive, today we hv gotten a state & we are rapid in developing it, plz do not tell us what to do

2 Likes 2 Shares

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Why Are The Four Other Seaports In Nigeria Abandoned? / Car Falls Off A Bridge In Ibadan, Lands On A Commercial Bus (Pics) / Onitsha Petrol Tanker Accident: 53 Dead (Video)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 40
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.