Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,241 members, 7,818,824 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 05:55 AM

Work Ongoing At Anambra Airport, Umueri (Video) - Travel (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Work Ongoing At Anambra Airport, Umueri (Video) (42832 Views)

Anambra Airport Is Ready, Waiting For NCAA Approval For Commercial Flights / First Commercial Plane To Land At Anambra Airport For Runway Testing (Photos) / Anambra International Cargo And Passenger Airport Umueri Update (Photos ) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Work Ongoing At Anambra Airport, Umueri (Video) by Abia1stboy: 1:15pm On Apr 23, 2020
catherine1998:

Guy you are a BIG FOOL for saying this, it shows that you have no single idea about governance, for investors of any level to come to your state or country & for you to have robust economic activities, you need to make sure some critical infrastructures are ready, these are things that will help to build up their interest, again you dont build a house jst bcuz you have gotten family bt bcuz you are expecting family, you dont develop a state for today alone bt for tomorrow, you dont develop a state strictly because of the Indigenous people alone. I hate when people are stupid & naive, how do you even know that Ebonyians hawking & pushing trucks represent 80% of us, do you have the prove or you just open your gutter & talk, the famous Rice you hear & eat have you asked how it is produced, is it not people that does the cultivation? or is it your unfaithful mothers that does it? that few individuals took to street to hassle by way of hawking does not mean that all of us are on the street, even at that they have committed no crime to deserve any form of outcast treatment, Im sure they are been treated that way bcuz they hassle in a legit way rather than your state that have criminals all over the country & beyond, Im trying hard to watch my tongue in this tread bt plz the airport if completed is ours the money is ours, the hawkers the are our people, we like them, rather than criminals like your people, you have no moral right to talk about our deficiency, we were together as a region & latter state bt bcuz your people were in corridor of power they used our common wealth to develop your section, train & give grant to your people alone they neglected & abandoned our place as if government was a jungle where fittest survive, today we hv gotten a state & we are rapid in developing it, plz do not tell us what to do

You are crying for nothing. cheesy

Answer my question, who will use the airport? What's the population of ebonyi people that can afford air ticket, when you have over 90% of them either hawking or RIDING okada all over Nigeria?

Abakaleke rice is nothing, almost everywhere in Nigeria, rice is being planted now, so it is not an absolute advantage for you guys.

The truth is that ebonyi should focus first in education and human capital development. Educationally, ebonyi is even trailing northern region. Human capital wise, ebonyi is at the baseline. Poverty rate in ebonyi is synonymous with what's obtainable in Zamfara and Yobe states. These are the things your governor should pursue to upturn and not deceiving himself with something you people don't actually need.

Most Ebonyi people cannot even afford transport fare from Onitsha or Lagos to Ebonyi state. You guys should face reality and stop putting the cart before the horse.
Re: Work Ongoing At Anambra Airport, Umueri (Video) by comrChris(m): 2:44pm On Apr 23, 2020
Abia1stboy:

Answer my question, who will use the airport? What's the population of ebonyi people that can afford air ticket, when you have over 90% of them either hawking or RIDING okada all over Nigeria?

Abakaleke rice is nothing, almost everywhere in Nigeria, rice is being planted now, so it is not an absolute advantage for you guys.

The truth is that ebonyi should focus first in education and human capital development. Educationally, ebonyi is even trailing northern region. Human capital wise, ebonyi is at the baseline. Poverty rate in ebonyi is synonymous with what's obtainable in Zamfara and Yobe states. These are the things your governor should pursue to upturn and not deceiving himself with something you people don't actually need.

Most Ebonyi people cannot even afford transport fare from Onitsha or Lagos to Ebonyi state. You guys should face reality and stop putting the cart before the horse.
How all of a sudden you all became interested in Ebonyians welfare marvels me, not as if you all care but because you never believed the Ebonyi you all like to badmouth and call underdevelop can now boast of big infrastructures like airport.
Keep popping up figures of poor Ebonyi people and hawkers as if its a crime to hawk, how you got to that conclusion of 90% is you that knows, you have refuses to acknowledge that things are fast changing and the people you think need help will turn out to help you. I'm from Afikpo North, we can compete with any community in Nigeria and beat so many academically and otherwise.
The airport and other infrastructures the governor is building are ours, we aren't complaining to you, I'm sure you have not even fed yourself well for any ebonyian to come beg you. Stop being folly and mind your business

1 Like

Re: Work Ongoing At Anambra Airport, Umueri (Video) by Abia1stboy: 3:55pm On Apr 23, 2020
comrChris:
How all of a sudden you all became interested in Ebonyians welfare marvels me, not as if you all care but because you never believed the Ebonyi you all like to badmouth and call underdevelop can now boast of big infrastructures like airport.
Keep popping up figures of poor Ebonyi people and hawkers as if its a crime to hawk, how you got to that conclusion of 90% is you that knows, you have refuses to acknowledge that things are fast changing and the people you think need help will turn out to help you. I'm from Afikpo North, we can compete with any community in Nigeria and beat so many academically and otherwise.
The airport and other infrastructures the governor is building are ours, we aren't complaining to you, I'm sure you have not even fed yourself well for any ebonyian to come beg you. Stop being folly and mind your business

What is this abakaleke miscreant yapping about? I know your governor won't even make the mistake of venturing into an airport project because 90% of ebonyi people are poor okada riders and gala hawkers. Stop being angry because I said the bitter truth. 95% of your population are poor, check the NBS poverty index. Also over 90% of Ebonyi are not educated.
Re: Work Ongoing At Anambra Airport, Umueri (Video) by GallantDuke(m): 1:35pm On Apr 24, 2020
UD101:
Op, it's Umuleri and not Umueri
Oga, it is Umueri not Umuleri
Re: Work Ongoing At Anambra Airport, Umueri (Video) by mamatwiny(f): 4:32pm On Apr 24, 2020
I have a property in a developing estate that I put up for sale for more than 2 years now, suddenly ppl are calling to see the place cos of this renewed effort of the governor to build the airport. I don't think I want to sell again.
Re: Work Ongoing At Anambra Airport, Umueri (Video) by catherine1998: 8:58pm On Apr 28, 2020
Abia1stboy:

Idiot, it only a bastard like you that does not understand the role of critical infrastructure in a developing state or economy, you know noting about it anyway & i wont waste my time trying to lecture, bcuz all your people know how to do is either kidnapping, armed robbery & things alike, again! what is your business with the airport he is building, is he using the money your prostitute mother made from selling of her body?, why are you guys so pained about our rapid development, your criminal fathers diverted our common wealth when we were together in a jungle you guys called state , is that not enough? why are you also worried about people doing legitimate hawking unlike your criminal brothers that are all over the world serving jail terms, why not worry more about the fact that majority of your so called rich men are armed robbers, kidnappers, fraudstars & your women litters most Hotels in this country selling their body 10 10 kobo, who told you that you have moral decency to talk about us, you fool

1 Like

Re: Work Ongoing At Anambra Airport, Umueri (Video) by catherine1998: 9:06pm On Apr 28, 2020
Abia1stboy:

What is this abakaleke miscreant yapping about? I know your governor won't even make the mistake of venturing into an airport project because 90% of ebonyi people are poor okada riders and gala hawkers. Stop being angry because I said the bitter truth. 95% of your population are poor, check the NBS poverty index. Also over 90% of Ebonyi are not educated.

you see how daff you are, so bcuz people are poor development should not take place? so you want our state to be like that gutter you call abia state, yes they are okada riders thank God they not thief like your father, that is why aba is full criminals

1 Like

Re: Work Ongoing At Anambra Airport, Umueri (Video) by Ebukawaylaid(m): 7:10am On May 07, 2020
investnow2013:
TAXI WAY OF THE AIRPORT ONGOING
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=mnmsQe9uWHY

Hello Sir, thank you for bringing this update to us. However, I want to find out how much a plot of land is sold close to this airport. I intend to invest in landed properties around there.
I anticipate your reply.... here is my Email chukwuebukaokechi9@gmail.com
Re: Work Ongoing At Anambra Airport, Umueri (Video) by missjekyll: 3:55pm On May 07, 2020
why will I drive all the way to umuleri when I can enter express to asaba? A juju o.

The average businessman in Anambra would rather enter a bus without ac to Lagos than fly? Who is this stupid airport for? This is a white elephant project.

Obiano should have fought for a port in onitsha. Oh and he should fix onitsha roads. they are a complete mess

Why are we fighting as to which state is more developed? Every part of Nigerian infrastructure is a sh*thole. The People and culture is what keeps me coming back.
Re: Work Ongoing At Anambra Airport, Umueri (Video) by broisrael(m): 4:28am On Jun 07, 2020

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Before And After Pictures Of Some Aba Roads Constructed By Alex Otti / Heavy Rain Causes Terrible Accident In Ebonyi,many Dead,others Injured(graphic) / Lagos-ibadan Railway; An Eye Witness Account

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 36
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.