Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,133 members, 7,818,414 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 02:50 PM

Passenger Coughs, Dies At Checkpoint In Osun/oyo Boundary - Health (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / Passenger Coughs, Dies At Checkpoint In Osun/oyo Boundary (69248 Views)

Man Coughs To Death In Akure While Waiting For Taxi / Protest As Pregnant Woman In Labour Dies At Ogun Police Checkpoint Over Facemask / Man Coughs Out His Lungs In California (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Passenger Coughs, Dies At Checkpoint In Osun/oyo Boundary by BluntTheApostle(m): 2:35pm On Apr 21, 2020
AuroraB:
Most deaths here, would be from willful ignorance lipsrsealed lipsrsealed
If this is a case of Covid19, the driver and the other occupants have become agents of it's spread shocked

And they should be treated as criminals.

One of my cousins called me this morning asking that I give her money to buy attachment. She wants to go and make her hair.

I asked her if she hadn't heard about Convid-19. The ignoramus was telling me that the salon she would go to is not a place where wealthy people patronize. Imagine such ignorance!!

So, only wealthy people imported the disease into our country? Only wealthy people travel overseas?

I asked her if she knew how many people the hairdresser has done their hair that morning? How could she tell that the hairdresser has not serviced a returnee's contact who is still asymptomatic?

I can understand the excuse of hunger that some people give for going out and opening shops even for non-essentials.

But I can't understand this ignorance. This nonchalance. This carefree attitude during a global pandemic.
Re: Passenger Coughs, Dies At Checkpoint In Osun/oyo Boundary by Princewell2012(m): 3:26pm On Apr 21, 2020
Redoil:
at least the police acted professionally this time.

too much Lie's from the police have overshadowed the few truth in them

I didn't see any professionalism in what they did.

Those guys might be ritualist. The police should have investigate where they are going and where they really coming from . What was their relationship with the deasses. Everything must not be all about covid-19
So there is no sense in returning them back without a proper investigation.

Some criminals when you tried to talk or implicate them, you will cough seriously and give up the ghost.
Re: Passenger Coughs, Dies At Checkpoint In Osun/oyo Boundary by Legendguru: 3:55pm On Apr 21, 2020
Oh
Re: Passenger Coughs, Dies At Checkpoint In Osun/oyo Boundary by AuroraB(f): 8:14pm On Apr 21, 2020
BluntTheApostle:

And they should be treated as criminals.

One of my cousins called me this morning asking that I give her money to buy attachment. She wants to go and make her hair.

I asked her if she hadn't heard about Convid-19. The ignoramus was telling me that the salon she would go to is not a place where wealthy people patronize. Imagine such ignorance!!

So, only wealthy people imported the disease into our country? Only wealthy people travel overseas?

I asked her if she knew how many people the hairdresser has done their hair that morning? How could she tell that the hairdresser has not serviced a returnee's contact who is still asymptomatic?

I can understand the excuse of hunger that some people give for going out and opening shops even for non-essentials.

But I can't understand this ignorance. This nonchalance. This carefree attitude during a global pandemic.

...they have the government to blame for their stupidly naa cheesy

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Passenger Coughs, Dies At Checkpoint In Osun/oyo Boundary by Ryan03(f): 8:45pm On Apr 21, 2020
olamidedivotee:
Nigeria police also want to milk out of this corona virus
what is wrong with you? Why are you so stupid? You this k its easy being out during this epidemic when everybody is advised to stay at home? Despite carrying out their lawful duty you still open that useless mouth of yours to insult them? God will punish you
Re: Passenger Coughs, Dies At Checkpoint In Osun/oyo Boundary by OyinO: 9:26pm On Apr 21, 2020
Pastors have so mesmerized and bamboozled these Nigerian youths that have no brains left in their heads for thinking purposes. Lies sell because knowledge is evil to them. They will see a pure lie published as news but will grab it like monkeys grabbing banana with double hands. Nonsense an ingredient!
Re: Passenger Coughs, Dies At Checkpoint In Osun/oyo Boundary by olamidedivotee(f): 8:49am On Apr 22, 2020
Ryan03:
what is wrong with you? Why are you so stupid? You this k its easy being out during this epidemic when everybody is advised to stay at home? Despite carrying out their lawful duty you still open that useless mouth of yours to insult them? God will punish you
The way God go punish you go pass Jonah own

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

How Face Masks Are Produced In Aba. Meet The Makers (Video) / Man Who Took Tramadol Overdose Faints, Friends Pour Him Water (Photos) / Coronavirus: Chinese Officials Lock People In Their Homes As Quarantine Measures

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 16
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.