Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,552 members, 7,837,120 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 05:22 PM

Covid- 19: The New Business Success Recipe - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Covid- 19: The New Business Success Recipe (487 Views)

CORONAVIRUS (covid 19) The Greatest Teacher / New Business Niche: Supply Of 25 Kg Bags Of Powdered Milk In Nigeria / Get New Business Ideas On This Thread (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Covid- 19: The New Business Success Recipe by rutherfordchidi: 5:29am On Apr 21, 2020
APRIL 20th, 2020: Oil price crashed to $1 per barrel. Unprecedented recession is around the corner. How will Nigeria cope?

Check any or all of the following that apply:
1. The lock down affected my business adversely
2. I am at the brink of losing my job
3. I don’t know what to do once I exhaust my savings.
4. My rent! How will I renew it after this period?
5. I have constant fear and anxiety about my situation
6. How do I get back on my feet?

If you checked any or all of the above, then LISTEN! A group of masterminds had a brainstorming session and came up with a watertight master plan to tackle the challenges above. Want to know more and how to key into it? Join the business mastermind group now before the door closes.

To join, click: https:///IUh5dYunX9U46Xq9n1Mq4X

(1) (Reply)

Buy Me. / Learn And Earn During Lock Down / Security Firm In Anambra State

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.