Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,133 members, 7,829,039 topics. Date: Wednesday, 15 May 2024 at 05:58 PM

My New Hair Style, How Do I Look? - Celebrities (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / My New Hair Style, How Do I Look? (5528 Views)

A Lot Of People Have Been Telling Me I Look Like Cubana Chiefpriest (video) / 'I Look Like Farmer's Wife': Temi Otedola & Mr Eazi Go On A Romantic Vacation / BBNaija: Meet Tobi Bakre's Mother As She Rocks Tobi's Hair Style - Photos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: My New Hair Style, How Do I Look? by Kingkzee(m): 2:36pm On Apr 21, 2020
Realtalk20:

Thank you for proving my point grin

You are a low budget bottom feeder ,under bridge dweller thug who can't even man up enough to be a proper street thug instead you are a fake thug , if someone lifts you up , underneath is a made in China sticker in your anus

Fûck off
Poverty is skinning all over, if you don't mind send me your account details let me help your wreck less and Wretched poverty stinking idiot

1 Like

Re: My New Hair Style, How Do I Look? by Realtalk20: 3:06pm On Apr 21, 2020
[s]
Kingkzee:

Poverty is skinning all over, if you don't mind send me your account details let me help your wreck less and Wretched poverty stinking idiot

[/s]

Send me your account number ? grin

That's the go to word for hungry waifs who have not done a transfer for over 2 years.
I am sure the federal government has sent you N20k palliative , because you meet the criteria of having less than N5k in your account. grin
See this dead spider hairstyle having street dreamer grin

I bet you are first in line to receive the daily free food and last to leave whenever they are sharing free indomie in IDP camps grin

See that shirt you wore ,it's a typical buy one get one free give away shirt .

This is the first time in my life I have seen cowbell branded boxers and you and wearing it shamelessly, ágbáyá grin

Guy better back off now before I really face you

Omo álé

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: My New Hair Style, How Do I Look? by Nobody: 3:17pm On Apr 21, 2020
daddytime:
You look nice.

They need to make you our Corona Virus ambassador.

If corona see you, e go get heart attack. angry
I cant breathe

1 Like

Re: My New Hair Style, How Do I Look? by daddytime(m): 3:24pm On Apr 21, 2020
Ricchcream:
I cant breathe

You need ventilator?

Make I call Nigerian Army to bring that fridge and has cooker hybrid wey dem construct say na ventilator for you?
Re: My New Hair Style, How Do I Look? by Nobody: 3:28pm On Apr 21, 2020
daddytime:

You need ventilator?

Make I call Nigerian Army to bring that fridge and has cooker hybrid wey dem construct say na ventilator for you?

Re: My New Hair Style, How Do I Look? by Houseofglam7(f): 3:28pm On Apr 21, 2020
Realtalk20:

Thank you for proving my point grin

You are a low budget bottom feeder ,under bridge dweller thug who can't even man up enough to be a proper street thug instead you are a fake thug , if someone lifts you up , underneath is a made in China sticker in your anus

Fûck off
Dayummmmmm!!!!!!
Dude you savage AF
Dayummmmmm I like it grin

1 Like

Re: My New Hair Style, How Do I Look? by Oharina(m): 3:41pm On Apr 21, 2020
Kingkzee:

Na your papa be terrorist and handsome monkey, wasted sperm
Bros abeg, u too ugly and u knw. U still come do mad people dada. Abeg remove that thing from ur head joor so that people will see u as a human being, No be bad advice nah.

2 Likes

Re: My New Hair Style, How Do I Look? by Nobody: 3:43pm On Apr 21, 2020
Heartless nigerians.
Re: My New Hair Style, How Do I Look? by KaideeGee(m): 4:51pm On Apr 21, 2020
Kingkzee:

Na your full entire generation, in fact God punish people weh born you, bastard

Will you shut up! Stupid mop-head. Na so una dey waka dey display una stupidity in the name of posting. You are just looking for a way to curse yourself. IGNORAMUS!!!

1 Like

Re: My New Hair Style, How Do I Look? by Kingkzee(m): 5:05pm On Apr 21, 2020
pyyxxaro:

angry grin

This one pain u oh

The richest person for you family naaa imbeecile grin

You just be like lassa rat when plait dada
Pained idiot, please stay away from sniper or transformer, because I know that's the next option
Re: My New Hair Style, How Do I Look? by Kingkzee(m): 5:06pm On Apr 21, 2020
KaideeGee:

Will you shut up! Stupid mop-head. Na so una dey waka dey display una stupidity in the name of posting. You are just looking for a way to curse yourself. IGNORAMUS!!!
Bastard son of a thousand fathers
Re: My New Hair Style, How Do I Look? by Kingkzee(m): 5:07pm On Apr 21, 2020
Oharina:

Bros abeg, u too ugly and u knw. U still come do mad people dada. Abeg remove that thing from ur head joor so that people will see u as a human being, No be bad advice nah.
Take that advice to your stupid and wretched father
Re: My New Hair Style, How Do I Look? by Kingkzee(m): 6:52pm On Apr 21, 2020
Realtalk20:

Send me your account number ? grin

That the go to word for hungry waifs who have not done a transfer for over 2 years.
I am sure the federal government has sent you N20k palliative , because you meet the criteria of having less than N5k in your account. grin

See this dead spider hairstyle having street dreamer grin

I bet you are first in line to receive the daily free food and last to leave whenever they are sharing free indomie in IDP
camps grin

See that shirt you wore ,it's a typical buy one get one free give away shirt .

This is the first time in my life I have seen cowbell branded boxers and you and
wearing it shamelessly, ágbáyá grin

Guy better back off now before I really face you

Omo álé
Face your papa, see person weh I dey try help pride won kill am, your jobless father can still be our gate man, the salary is attractive

Re: My New Hair Style, How Do I Look? by KaideeGee(m): 9:36pm On Apr 21, 2020
Kingkzee:
Bastard son of a thousand fathers
Continue heaping curses upon yourself.

1 Like

Re: My New Hair Style, How Do I Look? by Oharina(m): 12:43am On Apr 22, 2020
Kingkzee:

[font=Lucida Sans Unicode][/font]
make e pain u well well joor, na the truth i tell u
Re: My New Hair Style, How Do I Look? by Realtalk20: 1:43am On Apr 22, 2020
Houseofglam7:

Dayummmmmm!!!!!!
Dude you savage AF
Dayummmmmm I like it grin

grin
Re: My New Hair Style, How Do I Look? by Oharina(m): 8:39pm On Jul 07, 2020
Kingkzee:

This ur present picture eh looks like a dehydrated corona virus patient. With ur he-goat smiling teeth.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Footballer Jayjay Okocha/actress Uche Jombo Cause Stir At Airport. / What Is This??? German Woman With The Largest Fake Breasts? Wow! Pictures / Ini Edo Now Dating Actor Mike Godson Who Is 8years Younger Than Her

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 24
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.