Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,186 members, 7,829,249 topics. Date: Wednesday, 15 May 2024 at 10:36 PM

My New Hair Style, How Do I Look? - Celebrities (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / My New Hair Style, How Do I Look? (5533 Views)

A Lot Of People Have Been Telling Me I Look Like Cubana Chiefpriest (video) / 'I Look Like Farmer's Wife': Temi Otedola & Mr Eazi Go On A Romantic Vacation / BBNaija: Meet Tobi Bakre's Mother As She Rocks Tobi's Hair Style - Photos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: My New Hair Style, How Do I Look? by Nobody: 10:17am On Apr 21, 2020
Now tell me do you look responsible with that hair
When sars or police see you now you don enter problem sad

1 Like

Re: My New Hair Style, How Do I Look? by Texman21: 11:23am On Apr 21, 2020
Bwahahahahaha naira landers will eat you alive ontop this thread grin

1 Like

Re: My New Hair Style, How Do I Look? by Drince: 12:06pm On Apr 21, 2020
daddytime:
You look nice.

They need to make you our Corona Virus ambassador.

If corona see you, e go get heart attack. angry
This is the really Corona virus ambassador?

2 Likes

Re: My New Hair Style, How Do I Look? by Kingkzee(m): 12:38pm On Apr 21, 2020
[quote author=Realtalk20 post=88677732]Like a dead spider is on your head

angry[/quote}
Na your useless and poverty stinking father
Re: My New Hair Style, How Do I Look? by Kingkzee(m): 12:44pm On Apr 21, 2020
Oharina:
You look like a potential terrorist... So ugly, Spits.
Na your papa be terrorist and handsome monkey, wasted sperm
Re: My New Hair Style, How Do I Look? by Realtalk20: 12:44pm On Apr 21, 2020
[quote author=Kingkzee post=88689886][/quote]

Thank you for proving my point grin

You are a low budget bottom feeder ,under bridge dweller thug who can't even man up enough to be a proper street thug instead you are a fake thug , if someone lifts you up , underneath is a made in China sticker in your anus

Fûck off

2 Likes

Re: My New Hair Style, How Do I Look? by Kingkzee(m): 12:47pm On Apr 21, 2020
[quote author=DriggityDre post=88679334]
Bro, are you for real?!
What sort of failed photoshop is this? angry
[/quote
Thunder fire your jobless and poverty stinking father
Re: My New Hair Style, How Do I Look? by Kingkzee(m): 12:49pm On Apr 21, 2020
pyyxxaro:
You look like a young mad man with symptoms of Acute Corona Virus
Your stupid father should have masturbated, instead of impregnating your selfish mother
Re: My New Hair Style, How Do I Look? by Kingkzee(m): 12:50pm On Apr 21, 2020
JasonJidenna:
Good morning Ishi Wick
Illiterate, you can't even spell correctly
Re: My New Hair Style, How Do I Look? by DriggityDre: 12:50pm On Apr 21, 2020
Kingkzee:
Was that supposed to be an insult? You ended up not making sense. This is poor photoshop. Do you want me to prove it
It's easy. Just say the word.

1 Like

Re: My New Hair Style, How Do I Look? by Kingkzee(m): 12:52pm On Apr 21, 2020
Vulcanheph:
This kid Obviously thinks Nairaland is facebook or twitter, he doesn't know that the Peeps here no get Joy.
Na your stupid father be kid, no let me track you o, this small rat, if I track you, your middle name go be sorry, be careful
Re: My New Hair Style, How Do I Look? by JasonJidenna(m): 12:52pm On Apr 21, 2020
Kingkzee:

Illiterate, you can't even spell correctly
E pain am oh... grin

1 Like

Re: My New Hair Style, How Do I Look? by Kingkzee(m): 12:58pm On Apr 21, 2020
Realtalk20:

Says the guy with a dead spider on his head

It looks cheap , dirty , very ugly and hungry too

I suggest you shave that garbage off
Lolz....poverty is talking, am not surprised, send me your account number, so I can help your wretched life
Re: My New Hair Style, How Do I Look? by pyyxxaro: 1:02pm On Apr 21, 2020
Kingkzee:

Your stupid father should have masturbated, instead of impregnating your selfish mother

angry grin

This one pain u oh

The richest person for you family naaa imbeecile grin

You just be like lassa rat when plait dada

4 Likes

Re: My New Hair Style, How Do I Look? by purples25(f): 1:02pm On Apr 21, 2020
Sorry OP. This place, people tend to be very insultive at times. Insults are like the breath used to keep this place alive, and opinions are not toned down. It's not about your haircut, or you, not really that there's anything so terrible about you. Its just that insults are the order of the day.
Re: My New Hair Style, How Do I Look? by DriggityDre: 1:05pm On Apr 21, 2020
purples25:
Sorry OP. This place, people tend to be very insultive at times. Insults are like the breath used to keep this place alive, and opinions are not toned down. It's not about your haircut, or you, not really that there's anything so terrible about you. Its just that insults are the order of the day.
I still don't know how you people can't see the poorly-executed photoshop.. Plus have you actually read the comments to check the guy's use of words? angry

1 Like

Re: My New Hair Style, How Do I Look? by purples25(f): 1:10pm On Apr 21, 2020
DriggityDre:

I still don't know how you people can't see the poorly-executed photoshop.. Plus have you actually read the comments to check the guy's use of words? angry

Toh, but you people called him a mop too grin
I have seen things on this thread. I'm not supporting his insults too, especially bringing in people's parents, but i can see and understand he is pained by the initial replies....
Re: My New Hair Style, How Do I Look? by JasonJidenna(m): 1:12pm On Apr 21, 2020
purples25:
Miss "Consolation-19" I guess you didn't see the type of gutter language our dreadlock ambassador was using to reply.

4 Likes

Re: My New Hair Style, How Do I Look? by DriggityDre: 1:15pm On Apr 21, 2020
purples25:

Toh, but you people called him a mop too grin
I have seen things on this thread. I'm not supporting his insults too, especially bringing in people's parents, but i can see and understand he is pained by the initial replies....
I didn't call him a mop. I said it's poor photoshop. He then decided to rant like a rabid dog.

1 Like

Re: My New Hair Style, How Do I Look? by Realtalk20: 1:20pm On Apr 21, 2020
Kingkzee:

Lolz....poverty is talking, am not surprised, send me your account number, so I can help your wretched life

Account number ? Says the guy spotting a N50 dead spider haircut grin

Hungry mofo grin

3 Likes

Re: My New Hair Style, How Do I Look? by Bornfool(m): 1:24pm On Apr 21, 2020
I dey hear rumour say Corona dey affect person brain. Seeing this post I finally confirmed aaam

1 Like

Re: My New Hair Style, How Do I Look? by Vulcanheph(m): 2:00pm On Apr 21, 2020
Kingkzee:

Na your stupid father be kid, no let me track you o, this small rat, if I track you, your middle name go be sorry, be careful
Mr tracker a.ka. Luke hobbs, Try and track your father first when you are done i'm waitin, IDIOT

3 Likes

Re: My New Hair Style, How Do I Look? by Raeheemwayne: 2:19pm On Apr 21, 2020
LOL. NLers no get joy.

But some people are daft oh, when You posted this picture what did you expect? oh, maybe forbes recognition as NL most finesses.

Haba, guy have sense nuh. And the manner you even replied showed you lack - confidence, balls and self esteem[must you drag someone's parents into it]. it says alot about ya upbringing.

I'll advice you; Read, Smile and seek caution.
Peace.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: My New Hair Style, How Do I Look? by Kingkzee(m): 2:31pm On Apr 21, 2020
Usorohtheman:
You look like a crocodile cry
Thunder won fire your papa abi?
Re: My New Hair Style, How Do I Look? by Usorohtheman(m): 2:34pm On Apr 21, 2020
Kingkzee:

Thunder won fire your papa abi?

U dey mumu.

2 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

The Only Man Who Can Save Hushpuppy Right Now / Beyonce Considering Plastic Surgery? / 14-year-old Sasha Obama Goes On Her First Date [photo]

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 25
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.