Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,758 members, 7,817,092 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 04:57 AM

Enquiries About Relocating To Israel. - Travel - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Enquiries About Relocating To Israel. (808 Views)

General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 14 / QATAR AND UAE GENERAL VISA ENQUIRIES Part 3 / General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 13 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Enquiries About Relocating To Israel. by Omobamideleotus(m): 6:20am On Apr 21, 2020
Good morning my people. I want to ask if there's anyone here who has the ideal of how to run the process of relocating to Israel? Thanks in advance.
Re: Enquiries About Relocating To Israel. by 1Alex: 2:10pm On Jul 21, 2021
Omobamideleotus:
Good morning my people. I want to ask if there's anyone here who has the ideal of how to run the process of relocating to Israel? Thanks in advance.
mods Frontpage please
Re: Enquiries About Relocating To Israel. by Nobody: 2:58pm On Jul 21, 2021
1Alex:
mods Frontpage please
isreal is not immigrations friendly. Them go deport u lol

1 Like

Re: Enquiries About Relocating To Israel. by Cousin9999: 3:13pm On Jul 21, 2021
lol Look, you have to pick countries where the people aren't rétarded racist af. You can't just decide to go because the skyline looks nice. lol

1 Like

Re: Enquiries About Relocating To Israel. by samwash(m): 7:08pm On Jul 21, 2021
Na wa ooo !!
Na everywhere Nigerians wan japa go.
Re: Enquiries About Relocating To Israel. by bkay45(m): 7:46am On Jul 24, 2021
Israel is a lovely country that have everything u may ever think of. Good job, good weather, security...in a nutshell GOOD LIFE but you can only go through Religious Prigimage and it has age limitation.

There immigration processing is not easy at all.
Re: Enquiries About Relocating To Israel. by Petyprince: 10:40am On Jul 24, 2021
Omobamideleotus:
It will end in tears

(1) (Reply)

Airports Reopening: Ten Things To Do Before You Can Board A Local Flight / Helicopter Shuttle Services As Lagosians Experience Partial Closure Of 3MB / Taboos In Russia You Must Experience While Living In Russia

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.