Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,265 members, 7,818,912 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 07:55 AM

ABBA Kyari Died 2 Weeks Before His Death Was Announced To Nigerians - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / ABBA Kyari Died 2 Weeks Before His Death Was Announced To Nigerians (3459 Views)

Festus Keyamo Trending After His Portfolio As State Minister Was Announced / See Buhari's Reaction When He Was Announced Winner (Video) / Akpabio Laughing With PDP Senators At Ekweremadu's Home 2 Weeks Before Defection (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

ABBA Kyari Died 2 Weeks Before His Death Was Announced To Nigerians by Imoh555(m): 6:55am On Apr 21, 2020
Ok guys so I did alot of digging and I found this out and first questions I want to put out to you guys is why there was fresh blood on the corpse of the Cos and how kemi olunloye was a 100% right about her tweets ..its going to be a long truthful ride sit back and enjoy

Mynd44 lalasticlala

Re: ABBA Kyari Died 2 Weeks Before His Death Was Announced To Nigerians by helinues: 6:55am On Apr 21, 2020
And so what?

What should we do about this?

Sha no dig reach grave side

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: ABBA Kyari Died 2 Weeks Before His Death Was Announced To Nigerians by Imoh555(m): 6:56am On Apr 21, 2020
More

Re: ABBA Kyari Died 2 Weeks Before His Death Was Announced To Nigerians by clevvermind(m): 6:58am On Apr 21, 2020
We know that this government is a fraud. Deception is their name.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: ABBA Kyari Died 2 Weeks Before His Death Was Announced To Nigerians by Carlyscales: 7:01am On Apr 21, 2020
So op

Tell us different from what we already know

1 Like

Re: ABBA Kyari Died 2 Weeks Before His Death Was Announced To Nigerians by Christy8906(f): 7:02am On Apr 21, 2020
Really

Hello naira landers, please I need your assistance to feed in this lock Down, any amount will be highly appreciated and will go along way, check my signature for my account number, thanks and God bless.
Re: ABBA Kyari Died 2 Weeks Before His Death Was Announced To Nigerians by Imoh555(m): 7:04am On Apr 21, 2020
Network no allow me post the rest

1 Like 1 Share

Re: ABBA Kyari Died 2 Weeks Before His Death Was Announced To Nigerians by Imoh555(m): 7:06am On Apr 21, 2020
More

1 Share

Re: ABBA Kyari Died 2 Weeks Before His Death Was Announced To Nigerians by Imoh555(m): 7:07am On Apr 21, 2020
More

Re: ABBA Kyari Died 2 Weeks Before His Death Was Announced To Nigerians by Imoh555(m): 7:09am On Apr 21, 2020
More

1 Share

Re: ABBA Kyari Died 2 Weeks Before His Death Was Announced To Nigerians by Corrinthians(m): 7:10am On Apr 21, 2020
See rare display of foolishness in all its brightest colors. cheesy

3 Likes

Re: ABBA Kyari Died 2 Weeks Before His Death Was Announced To Nigerians by Betakeshi: 7:14am On Apr 21, 2020
Wow!!!!
Re: ABBA Kyari Died 2 Weeks Before His Death Was Announced To Nigerians by Yenny4real(f): 7:15am On Apr 21, 2020
Kemi said he die Lagos and was buried in Lagos
You said he died in London and buried in Lagos.
Re: ABBA Kyari Died 2 Weeks Before His Death Was Announced To Nigerians by Ogashub(m): 7:17am On Apr 21, 2020
More

1 Like 1 Share

Re: ABBA Kyari Died 2 Weeks Before His Death Was Announced To Nigerians by Ogashub(m): 7:18am On Apr 21, 2020
More

1 Like

Re: ABBA Kyari Died 2 Weeks Before His Death Was Announced To Nigerians by ehbellsho(m): 7:20am On Apr 21, 2020
lying and politician are like 5 and 6.

they should keep it up.

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: ABBA Kyari Died 2 Weeks Before His Death Was Announced To Nigerians by naijanaso: 7:21am On Apr 21, 2020
LOGOBELT:
Abeg the man is dead and laid to rest... So can we please allow him to rest?? Anyway, don't let the lockdown prevent you from eating. Bring your business Digital. Get Ecommerce Online Store + Free Domain + SEO Manager for 5k. Check my Signature for contact

Why should we let it slide? If they lied, it should be exposed. We can't be living as though everything is fine in this country. In other countries crimes of 20 yrs back are exposed and the culprit arrested. If the Fed govt can grant posthumous pardon and give posthumous awards, then there should be posthumous findings and indictments also. My prayer is that anybody that doesn't want Nigeria to grow should not be.

13 Likes 3 Shares

Re: ABBA Kyari Died 2 Weeks Before His Death Was Announced To Nigerians by Imoh555(m): 7:25am On Apr 21, 2020
sad

1 Like

Re: ABBA Kyari Died 2 Weeks Before His Death Was Announced To Nigerians by Oblitz(m): 7:30am On Apr 21, 2020
Hmm this is the hospital. I don't think he would entrust his life to this kind of hospital

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: ABBA Kyari Died 2 Weeks Before His Death Was Announced To Nigerians by valentineuwakwe(m): 7:35am On Apr 21, 2020
funny enough most people knew this govt to lie alot....they seem to forget that truth will always prevail...

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: ABBA Kyari Died 2 Weeks Before His Death Was Announced To Nigerians by austinsmat(m): 7:36am On Apr 21, 2020
Ndi Zoo ntorrr

2 Likes

Re: ABBA Kyari Died 2 Weeks Before His Death Was Announced To Nigerians by Yenny4real(f): 7:43am On Apr 21, 2020
Your information looks more convincing than Kemi version. I have been worderiing why delay in the announcement of his death. Your information gave the reason. He died in UK and based on NHS standard they denied Nigeria government his body. After several days of negotiation. They came up with another plan.

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: ABBA Kyari Died 2 Weeks Before His Death Was Announced To Nigerians by DonMarkuzi(m): 7:51am On Apr 21, 2020
Foolish venture, keep receiving urself.

1 Like

Re: ABBA Kyari Died 2 Weeks Before His Death Was Announced To Nigerians by DonMarkuzi(m): 7:51am On Apr 21, 2020
DonMarkuzi:
Foolish venture, keep deceiving urself.
Re: ABBA Kyari Died 2 Weeks Before His Death Was Announced To Nigerians by Lilimax(f): 7:55am On Apr 21, 2020
Chai!
Government of lies embarassed

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: ABBA Kyari Died 2 Weeks Before His Death Was Announced To Nigerians by warrrrr: 8:05am On Apr 21, 2020
[s]
Corrinthians:
See rare display of foolishness in all its brightest colors. cheesy
[/s]

1 Like

Re: ABBA Kyari Died 2 Weeks Before His Death Was Announced To Nigerians by hidhrhis(m): 8:19am On Apr 21, 2020
so u are expecting govt to be spilling everything going on so as to clear your doubt
no government in the world does that
go to north korea usa russia germany
it is the same across the world
they are info u cant have access to
they owe u no explanation my brother when it comes to their personal life

1 Like

Re: ABBA Kyari Died 2 Weeks Before His Death Was Announced To Nigerians by Avidcolz: 8:35am On Apr 21, 2020
I heard Lie Mohammed severely saying they will not release covid-19 corps to its families but ABBA was given a state burial.

Lagos state govt repeatedly denied knowing where about of ABBA, but suddenly start narrating how he died in private hospital

Minister of health and Lier Mohammed has repeatedly say they have not licensed any private hospital to treat covid-19 patients but they suddenly accept that ABBA was treated in private hospital .

Lockdown in Lagos,Ogun and abuja, but one million match to Gudu for ABBA's burial, yet no arrest or police asking them where are they coming from.

The most painful is that Lie Mohammed while addressing journalists in daily briefing of PTF will tell Nigerians to get all the information they need about how to sleep and wake up, eat and shit, bleep and cum, breath in and out from government website and that any other sources is a fake new.

Those who want us to respect our govt should tell the govt that respect is earned, tell them (the govt) that you have to be honest before you will honestly tell your children that honest is the best policy.

Why are sins of govt not punishable? Why do we respect govt officials more than God (our conscience)?

Who will bring us (Nigeria) from this mess and when possibly?

Can we get it by prayer? Ballot? Revolution? Or change of mindset?

I think by combination of all even more

Kane Chineke mezie okwu

10 Likes 2 Shares

Re: ABBA Kyari Died 2 Weeks Before His Death Was Announced To Nigerians by mascot87(m): 8:43am On Apr 21, 2020
We all know this people are lying na. Or don't you know? We just pray the deceased rest in peace.
Suddenly, the hospital's name was included by the state government as one of the private hospital treating COVID-19 patience.
See the game plan?

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: ABBA Kyari Died 2 Weeks Before His Death Was Announced To Nigerians by azorjiu(m): 9:10am On Apr 21, 2020
This is the most logical account of what really transpired. Something stubborn in me had told me the death and funeral were staged.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: ABBA Kyari Died 2 Weeks Before His Death Was Announced To Nigerians by leunseyis(m): 9:15am On Apr 21, 2020
It will not be good if I don't make a comment... I totally agreed with Kami Talk, on her investigation thou might not be 100% and the other guy combined. We know those fire out breaks at INEC and Acountant General House and More Fire Scam to come too. because someone wanna get share of money from Abba Kyari. yes you can't prove a dead man, someone will paid for it.

3 Likes 1 Share

(1) (2) (Reply)

PIC: When Will Our Rrtd Army General Appear Like This Again? / BREAKING: Simon Ekpa Orders All Nigerian Christians To Sit At Home / BREAKING: Tinubu Should Immediately Be Arrested For Deaths - Opinion...........

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 27
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.