Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,879 members, 7,810,373 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 07:52 AM

BREAKING: Tinubu Should Immediately Be Arrested For Deaths - Opinion........... - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / BREAKING: Tinubu Should Immediately Be Arrested For Deaths - Opinion........... (3453 Views)

Nigerian High Commission In Italy Should Immediately Apologize To The Italian . / EFCC Reveals When Ganduje Will Be Arrested (Photo) / Why National Assembly Should Immediately Impeach Buhari – HURIWA (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

BREAKING: Tinubu Should Immediately Be Arrested For Deaths - Opinion........... by OfoIgbo: 1:41pm On Jun 06, 2022
I strongly suspect that the spate of killings going on in Yoruba land is being carried out by Tinubu's minions.

First of all, he allegedly supported the people that massacred Yoruba catholics to pit the Yorubas against the Fulanis, as retaliation for denying him the needed support to mount the presidency

Now, he is allegedly supporting the Yoruba retaliatory attacks against northerners in Ondo.

This is all to enhance his presidential prospects.

This is my opinion . Tinubu urchins, over to you. Try and extricate your master from this murderous mess which he is allegedly masterminding.

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: BREAKING: Tinubu Should Immediately Be Arrested For Deaths - Opinion........... by Mandate2023: 1:42pm On Jun 06, 2022
Mad ppl everywhere.......dis 1 no normal oh

Na tinubu matter go kill u

29 Likes 8 Shares

Re: BREAKING: Tinubu Should Immediately Be Arrested For Deaths - Opinion........... by sogodihno: 1:43pm On Jun 06, 2022
It is unfortunate that this forum is faceless, people like you is supposed to be arrested and throw into the deepest part of the ocean.

25 Likes 7 Shares

Re: BREAKING: Tinubu Should Immediately Be Arrested For Deaths - Opinion........... by immortalcrown(m): 1:45pm On Jun 06, 2022
No matter how you hate someone's personality, never be stupid to say what you cannot prove.

31 Likes 5 Shares

Re: BREAKING: Tinubu Should Immediately Be Arrested For Deaths - Opinion........... by Dialpad: 1:45pm On Jun 06, 2022
Another lunatic on the loose

OfoIgbo:
I strongly suspect that the spate of killings going on in Yoruba land is being carried out by Tinubu's minions.

First of all, he allegedly supported the people that massacred Yoruba catholics to pit the Yorubas against the Fulanis, as retaliation for denying him the needed support to mount the presidency

Now, he is allegedly supporting the Yoruba retaliatory attacks against northerners in Ondo.

This is my opinion . Tinubu urchins, over to you. Try and extricate your master from this murderous mess which he is allegedly masterminding.

13 Likes 4 Shares

Re: BREAKING: Tinubu Should Immediately Be Arrested For Deaths - Opinion........... by Akponmfet: 1:46pm On Jun 06, 2022
I have given your IP address to DSS.

13 Likes 2 Shares

Re: BREAKING: Tinubu Should Immediately Be Arrested For Deaths - Opinion........... by doffman: 1:49pm On Jun 06, 2022
Akponmfet:
I have given your IP address to DSS.

Seriously the poster need to be jailed for ten years . How I wish DSS should catch him for that stupid post

12 Likes 3 Shares

Re: BREAKING: Tinubu Should Immediately Be Arrested For Deaths - Opinion........... by espn(m): 1:52pm On Jun 06, 2022
OfoIgbo:

I flagged this post...copied and paste for DSS to see where you claimed you were there when tinubu sent people to kill in ONDO and other parts of the country.

8 Likes 2 Shares

Re: BREAKING: Tinubu Should Immediately Be Arrested For Deaths - Opinion........... by Babzrockman: 1:54pm On Jun 06, 2022
OfoIgbo:

Baba, dey suppose abort ur pregnancy.
How can one stood so low

10 Likes 2 Shares

Re: BREAKING: Tinubu Should Immediately Be Arrested For Deaths - Opinion........... by Oplomo: 1:56pm On Jun 06, 2022
All angles should be investigated, I don't trust politicians. They can do anything for power.

Dcatt is one of the minions of politicians on this forum. 'It' said 'it' was invoved in the killings at the catholic church. 'It' should be picked up and flogged mercilessly till a confession is made.

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: BREAKING: Tinubu Should Immediately Be Arrested For Deaths - Opinion........... by OfoIgbo: 1:58pm On Jun 06, 2022
espn:
I flagged this post...copied and paste for DSS to see where you claimed you were there when tinubu sent people to kill in ONDO and other parts of the country.

You can flag it all you like.

DSS has to investigate Tinubu. He may be the person setting up Fulanis, with this very uncalled for massacre.

DSS should bring Tinubu in for questioning. They must get to the bottom of it.

The Fulani head of DSS must take special interest in this issue. Otherwise, this could be an arrangee massacre of Fulanis, being planned by a disgruntled presidential aspirant

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: BREAKING: Tinubu Should Immediately Be Arrested For Deaths - Opinion........... by Nobody: 2:06pm On Jun 06, 2022
Op I hope when the DSS picks you up for spreading baseless accusations and being stupid....I hope your kinsmen wouldn't scream marginalization. Because you'd be getting an invite from the DSS very soon. This is how stupidity puts people in trouble.

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: BREAKING: Tinubu Should Immediately Be Arrested For Deaths - Opinion........... by Nobody: 2:08pm On Jun 06, 2022
OfoIgbo:

DSS has to investigate Tinubu. He may be the person setting up Fulanis, with this very uncalled for massacre.

The Fulani head of DSS must take special interest in this issue. Otherwise, this could be an arrangee massacre of Fulanis, being planned by a disgruntled presidential aspirant

Would you like to make a formal complaint to the authorities or rather display the cowardance your tribesmen are known for by sitting behind a screen and inciting violence

11 Likes 1 Share

Re: BREAKING: Tinubu Should Immediately Be Arrested For Deaths - Opinion........... by BSsniffer: 2:33pm On Jun 06, 2022
WesternOligarch:

Would you like to make a formal complaint to the authorities or rather display the cowardance your tribesmen are known for by sitting behind a screen and inciting violence

He ran offline like a coward, he would be caught.

2 Likes

Re: BREAKING: Tinubu Should Immediately Be Arrested For Deaths - Opinion........... by mp3ree: 3:09pm On Jun 06, 2022
OfoIgbo:

The Fulani head of DSS must take special interest in this issue. Otherwise, this could be an arrangee massacre of Fulanis, being planned by a disgruntled presidential spirant

The way DSS invited Him.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: BREAKING: Tinubu Should Immediately Be Arrested For Deaths - Opinion........... by OfoIgbo: 3:16pm On Jun 06, 2022
WesternOligarch:

Help me report this very credible suspicion to DSS. Tinubu must be investigated.

And see Tinubu go and kneel, cry and beg Bashir El-Rufai to intervene, the way Yorubas are known to do towards young Fulani men. It happened during the reign of Abacha

1 Like

Re: BREAKING: Tinubu Should Immediately Be Arrested For Deaths - Opinion........... by VaginaMiners: 3:22pm On Jun 06, 2022
What do you expect from a Yeebotic pig.
A sensible yeebow is a dead yeebow

4 Likes 2 Shares

Re: BREAKING: Tinubu Should Immediately Be Arrested For Deaths - Opinion........... by Nobody: 3:23pm On Jun 06, 2022
OfoIgbo:

Help me report this very credible suspicion to DSS. Tinubu must be investigated.

And see Tinubu go and kneel, cry and beg Bashir El-Rufai to intervene, the way Yorubas are know to do towards young Fulani men. It happened during the reign of Abacha

Just like your kinsmen begged for their lives after starting a war they couldn't finish. Lol you'd be caught very soon.

5 Likes

Re: BREAKING: Tinubu Should Immediately Be Arrested For Deaths - Opinion........... by DCatt: 3:24pm On Jun 06, 2022
Hehehe smooth criminal! Like you don't know your brothers did it. Who are you deceiving?
Oplomo:
All angles should be investigated, I don't trust politicians. They can do anything for power.

Dcatt is one of the minions of politicians on this forum. 'It' said 'it' was invoved in the killings at the catholic church. 'It' should be picked up and flogged mercilessly till a confession is made.
Re: BREAKING: Tinubu Should Immediately Be Arrested For Deaths - Opinion........... by TheNiceGuy(m): 3:28pm On Jun 06, 2022
Yeebow Jew.

You can wail forever, here's our signature ♾️

We're with ♾️
Re: BREAKING: Tinubu Should Immediately Be Arrested For Deaths - Opinion........... by TheSupleemLeada(m): 3:35pm On Jun 06, 2022
Op I am very certain that Igbo PDP politicians and some in APC are behind this attack in Owo, they're angry at the relative peace in the south west after their plan to use the ibadan thug Sunday igboho to cause trouble failed.....now they probably went to pay Malian mercenaries to commit this atrocity. South east is burning to the ground and some igbos in the south west are using their drug money to sponsor terrorists out of envy of the SW. Igbos should better learn from history.

1 Like

Re: BREAKING: Tinubu Should Immediately Be Arrested For Deaths - Opinion........... by OBALOLA55(m): 3:37pm On Jun 06, 2022
Dialpad:
Another lunatic on the loose

TINUBU MASTERMINDED THE KILLING OF THE CATHOLICS IN OWO

1 Like

Re: BREAKING: Tinubu Should Immediately Be Arrested For Deaths - Opinion........... by blancsn1: 3:38pm On Jun 06, 2022
If you say many igbos on NL are lunatics they will start questioning how you know he is Igbo.

OfoIgbo:

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: BREAKING: Tinubu Should Immediately Be Arrested For Deaths - Opinion........... by TheSupleemLeada(m): 3:38pm On Jun 06, 2022
Orji Ozor Kalu, Ohanaeze, Roachas, APGA party elders and all igbo community leaders in the south west should be heavily investigated.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: BREAKING: Tinubu Should Immediately Be Arrested For Deaths - Opinion........... by TheSupleemLeada(m): 3:39pm On Jun 06, 2022
OBALOLA55:
TINUBU MASTERMINDED THE KILLING OF THE CATHOLICS IN OWO

This game you guys are playing won't age well.
Re: BREAKING: Tinubu Should Immediately Be Arrested For Deaths - Opinion........... by TheSupleemLeada(m): 3:41pm On Jun 06, 2022
And one has to consider that igbos are actually alot in owo and considering the fact that they have once had an altercation with the traditional ruler in that area it's very likely that this attack was sponsored by Igbo business men in the south west.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: BREAKING: Tinubu Should Immediately Be Arrested For Deaths - Opinion........... by OBALOLA55(m): 3:45pm On Jun 06, 2022
TheSupleemLeada:

This game you guys are playing won't age well.
TINUBU AND AKEREDOLU STARTED THE GAME.

WE CAN AS WELL SCATTER EVERYTHING
Re: BREAKING: Tinubu Should Immediately Be Arrested For Deaths - Opinion........... by TheSupleemLeada(m): 3:49pm On Jun 06, 2022
OBALOLA55:
TINUBU AND AKEREDOLU STARTED THE GAME.

WE CAN AS WELL SCATTER EVERYTHING

Your Igbo business men in the south west are the ones sponsoring the killers.

The truth will be out soon

1 Like

Re: BREAKING: Tinubu Should Immediately Be Arrested For Deaths - Opinion........... by techWriter3: 4:12pm On Jun 06, 2022
No matter how you love anyone's persona, never be stupid to believe what you cannot disprove
Re: BREAKING: Tinubu Should Immediately Be Arrested For Deaths - Opinion........... by Agwotulumbe(f): 4:35pm On Jun 06, 2022
DCatt:
Hehehe smooth criminal! Like you don't know your brothers did it. Who are you deceiving?
mynd44 lalasticlala Seun

Rule 2
Re: BREAKING: Tinubu Should Immediately Be Arrested For Deaths - Opinion........... by oilmane(m): 4:35pm On Jun 06, 2022
OfoIgbo:

You don hear this words "defamation, character assassination b4? Faceless forum nor mean say them nor fit still track person down if need b o, u nor fit support your candidate/region if you nor accuse Tinubu?

2 Likes

(1) (2) (Reply)

Open Fight Between Obasanjo And Atiku: Bad For Third Term! / 2011: Aondoakaa Backs Jonathan, No One Can Stop Jonathan / 7 Kidnapped Sailors Freed In Nigeria

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 89
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.