Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,496 members, 7,836,940 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 02:45 PM

Did Buhari You Know Appears With This Hole In The Neck?-Nnamdi Kanu (photos) - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Did Buhari You Know Appears With This Hole In The Neck?-Nnamdi Kanu (photos) (4980 Views)

Senator Ifeanyi Uba Visits Nnamdi Kanu (Photos) / Yahaya Bello Meets Nwankwo Kanu (Photos) / Enugu People Protest IPOB Attack On Ekweremadu, Warn Nnamdi Kanu (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Did Buhari You Know Appears With This Hole In The Neck?-Nnamdi Kanu (photos) by warrrrr: 10:30am On Apr 21, 2020
[s]
Simplyleo:

Madam, you have been quoting me up and down in reaction to my comments.

But to be honest with you, non of your reactions is anywhere close to being sensible. All you keep typing are "everyone cannot be a zombie", then followed by some unrelated warped logic. angry

Some members condemning my comments do it with very cogent and clearly explained reasons.

Pls stop quoting me, I'm tired of the junks you have been throwing into my mention. Is not by for to post on the site. angry
[/s]
Re: Did Buhari You Know Appears With This Hole In The Neck?-Nnamdi Kanu (photos) by beyunca: 10:32am On Apr 21, 2020
Simplyleo:
No, that is not the Buhari I knew in 2015. The one I knew in 2015 has hole in his neck while this impostor has Adam's apple.

I also counted the number of hair strands in their moustache. The one I knew in 2015 has 453 strands while this impostor has 458 strands.

If you also check very well, you will see that the tongue of one can be seen and that of the other cant be seen.

No be your fault, na the illiterates wey dey drink your urine up and down. Pig.

����
Re: Did Buhari You Know Appears With This Hole In The Neck?-Nnamdi Kanu (photos) by Orubebe01: 10:52am On Apr 21, 2020
mazi is making me lose the respect I have for him. he is busy studying Buhari as if his life depends on him.
what we need is Biafra and not about the whole in Buhari's neck. it doesn't concern us if the man in Abuja is jubri or Buhari all we need is Biafra. so all these things you are telling us is irrelevant.

1 Like

Re: Did Buhari You Know Appears With This Hole In The Neck?-Nnamdi Kanu (photos) by Nobody: 11:05am On Apr 21, 2020
This guy has mental illness. Probably OCD someone should put him on meds.
Re: Did Buhari You Know Appears With This Hole In The Neck?-Nnamdi Kanu (photos) by munezo(m): 11:32am On Apr 21, 2020
This Buhari is our Buhari and not Jubril.

If you like believe, if you like don't believe.

You should not hate someone to the extent of displaying your folly.
Re: Did Buhari You Know Appears With This Hole In The Neck?-Nnamdi Kanu (photos) by oyatz(m): 2:23pm On Apr 21, 2020
The clown is about 50years of age o

solmus:
When a 40 year old man passionately deceives himself .. his mates are searching for cure of covid 19, he is here searching for Buhari and his neck
Re: Did Buhari You Know Appears With This Hole In The Neck?-Nnamdi Kanu (photos) by oyatz(m): 2:38pm On Apr 21, 2020
Okay, Okay, Okay we have heard and believe that Buhari has died and was buried in Saudi Arabia in 2016 and Jubrin from Sudan is now ruling.

manuelreports:
This Country you can do anything and get away with it. Imagine all these secrecy yet no reasonable human being is asking question. If the frail looking Buhari we know that was in and out of hospital can survive and be this healthy and look young then I think nobody should die as long as you have money. Because with your money you can cheat death.
We don't even need to wait for Nnamdi Kanu to carry out deep analysis before asking some crucial questions.
They told the gullible Nigerians that rats destroyed the presidential office and the gullible Nigeria swallowed it without asking questions.

Tufiakwa very useless Government and most useless and gullible people that the zoo called Nigeria have.

(1) (2) (Reply)

Ekiti APC Owes You A Debt Of Gratitude - Oyebanji Tells Erelu Fayemi / Goodluck Ebele Jonathan For President! (Vote Now) / FG Plans Nationwide Electricity-Demand Survey

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.