Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,362 members, 7,815,776 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 06:07 PM

My Opinion For The Government.especially Lagos State. - Health - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / My Opinion For The Government.especially Lagos State. (171 Views)

Benefits Of Drinking Water Especially This Hot Season / My Opinion: Abortion Should Be Normalized And Legalized / Coronavirus: Mamora Says Each Test Costs The Government ₦10,000 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

My Opinion For The Government.especially Lagos State. by tundeport(m): 7:14am On Apr 21, 2020
If the government really want fast action on this coronavirus testing,then,let people resume to work on Tuesday with test results on coronavirus,once they tested the patient and gave him or her results sheet to present to their various office,and from government offices to private office,then entrance of every offices must have sanitize kit, including face mask free of charge, school should and religion house should be remain close for now, children cannot control themselves for now,that's my advice for now..... instead of lockdown that keep people home and refused to go for testing...every one with test results,with either bvn code or other identity to proof the person is the owner of that test results, because Nigeria are funny on malpractice ideas... thanks embarassed
Re: My Opinion For The Government.especially Lagos State. by Fawazzz: 7:17am On Apr 21, 2020
At the moment, it's not possible to test everyone because reagents and test kits are scarce

(1) (Reply)

Nine Laboratories In ALL Lgas’ — What N500bn COVID-19 Intervention Fund / Best Foods That Stimulate Libido And Boost Sex Drive / UK Is Carrying Out Test On More Than 50,000 People A Day For Coronavirus

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.