Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,729 members, 7,809,796 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 03:05 PM

I Need A Goodluck Charm, How Do I Find A Spritualist To Help Me? - Nairaland / General - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / I Need A Goodluck Charm, How Do I Find A Spritualist To Help Me? (1331 Views)

19-year-old Boy Impregnates His Biological Mother After Using ‘for Girls’ Charm / Goodluck Jonathan Biography-profile & Net Worth / (videos) Goya Success Have Replied Her Friend Who Posted Her ........charm (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

I Need A Goodluck Charm, How Do I Find A Spritualist To Help Me? by Nobody: 8:05am On Apr 21, 2020
I have lots of contracts and deals, but no one coming at all, how do i locate a spritualist for a potent goodluck charm. NOT MONEY RITUAL PLEASE.
Re: I Need A Goodluck Charm, How Do I Find A Spritualist To Help Me? by Jamohdiva(m): 8:14am On Apr 21, 2020
It's a minor problem. Let me know your location
Re: I Need A Goodluck Charm, How Do I Find A Spritualist To Help Me? by Nobody: 8:20am On Apr 21, 2020
Jamohdiva:
It's a minor problem. Let me know your location
Lagos
Re: I Need A Goodluck Charm, How Do I Find A Spritualist To Help Me? by Toosure70: 3:31pm On Apr 21, 2020
Just 20k , if you're ready, contact me now.
Re: I Need A Goodluck Charm, How Do I Find A Spritualist To Help Me? by yeahgood: 10:29am On Apr 28, 2020
@Lilisticlili,

Please, talk to God, a straight-from-the-heart prayer. Pray your simple prayer and be ready to carry out His directions.

He says, Come unto me, all you that labour and are heavy laden, and I will give you rest. Matthew 11:28

Suggested prayer: Lord Jesus, you said, "Come unto me, all you that labour and are heavy laden, and I will give you rest," I am here Lord, by Your Word that cannot fail give me the rest you promised.

DON'T FOLLOW THE PATH OF SPIRITUALIST BECAUSE IT ALWAYS LEADS TO REGRET IN THIS LIFE AND ETERNITY.

I pray for you dear ma, the peace of God that surpasses all understanding be upon you. His love and care overshadow you in Jesus name. Amen

2 Likes

Re: I Need A Goodluck Charm, How Do I Find A Spritualist To Help Me? by Brendaniel: 2:08pm On Apr 28, 2020
yeahgood:
@Lilisticlili,

Please, talk to God, a straight-from-the-heart prayer. Pray your simple prayer and be ready to carry out His directions.

He says, Come unto me, all you that labour and are heavy laden, and I will give you rest. Matthew 11:28

Suggested prayer: Lord Jesus, you said, "Come unto me, all you that labour and are heavy laden, and I will give you rest," I am here Lord, by Your Word that cannot fail give me the rest you promised.

DON'T FOLLOW THE PATH OF SPIRITUALIST BECAUSE IT ALWAYS LEADS TO REGRET IN THIS LIFE AND ETERNITY.

I pray for you dear ma, the peace of God that surpasses all understanding be upon you. His love and care overshadow you in Jesus name. Amen
Lilisticlili:
I have lots of contracts and deals, but no one coming at all, how do i locate a spritualist for a potent goodluck charm. NOT MONEY RITUAL PLEASE.

Ask for grace, don't believe in goodluck, and don't look for its charm, listen to what the writer above is saying...

1 Like

Re: I Need A Goodluck Charm, How Do I Find A Spritualist To Help Me? by Jose4dat: 9:36pm On Apr 28, 2020
Go and buy local sponge, local black soap and aligator peper.

When you wake up before talking to anybody put water inside cup and put small salt on your right hand and pray by saying nobody born of woman who make use of salt that say bad of salt and put the salt inside water and say just like the salt is going under the water now so shall your name will be in there mind and pray and say how you wanted that to be and drink small from the water and throw it away

As for the local sponge put six of alligator pepper in the local sponge and put oshe dudu, i mean black soap on the sponge and put two of aligator peper inside mouth and chew it, as you are chewing it and pray and use the sponge to bath and take the sponge and throw it inside river or go and drop it at Tjunction. Dont waste your money, just do this one and believe it that it will work for

2 Likes

(1) (Reply)

Challenge: Best Compliments You've Ever Received From A Stranger! / How Much Is Nairaland Worth? / Ttc Mobile In Collaboration With United States Telecom Training Intitute (ustti)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 16
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.